Reged: 08/11/03
Loc: Richmond, VA

--------------------

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: Great Question Bevrs! new
      #82677 - 06/24/04 07:28 AM
Cara4503

Reged: 03/20/04

TALL!! Definately. You all think you're tall at 5'7"?!?!? Are you nuts? That's perfect! I would call it short! LoL. I'm 5'11". My husband is about 6'1", which is perfect for me because I don't want to have giant daughters - LOL.
Another thing that attracts me is intelligence. I hate those dopey guys that know they are hot. That over-confident stuff is a total turn-off to me.
Strong arms are a HUGE plus! And a great smile. I have a thing for football players, big guys, even with a little gut My husband looks all macho all the time - he plays football still and works construction, but he's the most down-to-earth, sweetest man in the world on the inside. I love that!

So I guess that's it- tall, smart, big arms, good smile, rough on the outside-sweet on the inside.

--------------------
~Cara~

Making single ladies sick....... new
      #82680 - 06/24/04 07:35 AM
BarbaraS

Reged: 02/12/03
Loc: Wisconsin

how about making married woman sick reading about you and your boyfriend. LOL

#82681 - 06/24/04 07:38 AM
BarbaraS

Reged: 02/12/03
Loc: Wisconsin

I like tall men, dark hair, blue eyes, muscular and not too thin and is a jack of all trades.

Geez.....sounds like my husband. Unlike some of you tall girls - I'm barely 5'4" and my husband is 6'2".

#82684 - 06/24/04 07:48 AM
LauraSue

Reged: 01/14/04
Loc: New York City

Never cared what guys looked like. My criteria are simple:

1. Smart
2. Funny
3. Willing to put up with me!

So here's what I ended up with! My sweetie, ta da!!

--------------------
Laura
Keep it simple!

Mmm, boys. new
      #82685 - 06/24/04 07:50 AM
atomic rose

Reged: 06/01/04
Loc: Maine (IBS-A stable since July '05!)

What I find attractive to look at and what I find attractive to date are 2 different things entirely.

Personality first and foremost. He's gotta be funny, goofy, not take himself too seriously, because I'm a big goon and it'll never work out otherwise.

Intelligence is good. Ego and that whole macho thing are not.

The physical stuff is almost a non-consideration. I notice eyes, and smiles, and that's really just about it.

(I just described my boyfriend. He'd be pleased, lol!)

Now, strictly to look at, that's something different. I'm still all gaga for a bad boy - shaved head, tattoos, bonus points for blue eyes & a nice bike. Hah. But after a few experiences dating that type, you couldn't pay me enough to do it again.

"shaved head, tattoos, bonus points for blue eyes & a nice bike" ooh! swoon! -nt- new
      #82691 - 06/24/04 08:02 AM
jenX

--------------------

what a gorgeous couple! LS- you're so pretty!!!!! -nt- new
      #82693 - 06/24/04 08:03 AM
jenX

--------------------

Re: what a gorgeous couple! LS- you're so pretty!!!!! -nt- new
      #82707 - 06/24/04 08:16 AM
LauraSue

Reged: 01/14/04
Loc: New York City

Thanks, sweetie!! I never used to think so. But I guess that's a pretty good picture of me. Let's hear it for the miracles of modern makeup! Sometimes in the morning I scare myself.

--------------------
Laura
Keep it simple!

I like big butts and I cannot lie!! new
      #82711 - 06/24/04 08:22 AM
Stephie

Reged: 03/10/04
Loc: Vancouver, Canada

Okay, maybe not... But for some reason that song popped into my head when I was reading all the other posts.

I have to agree with Jen, arms have been my one 'thing' about boys since I started hugging boys and realised how nice and strong some of 'em are. My boyfriend was really into martial arts until very recently, and now goes to the gym so he has good arms.
I like funny. I also like someone who appreciates MY sense of humour.. there is nothing worse then being around someone who is so unlike you in the humour department that they just blank-stare you when you are trying to be all cute n' funny (my boyfriend thinks I'm funny, so he wins points).

I like dark hair.. I don't really like tall guys. I'm only 5'4, I just want someone taller than me. My boyfriend is 5'11, that seems to work out pretty well. Any taller and I'd have to reach for hugs n' stuff, and I'm much too lazy for that!

And last but not least I like thoughtful guys... Like, just when you think that they are so clueless about everything, they'll come through and so something that makes your whole body go, "awww".

Yay, boys are fun.
--Steph

--------------------
~~I'm not crazy, I'm just a little unwell-I know right now you can't tell~~Matchbox 20
IBS-D,pain.

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 839 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 3070

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review