All Boards >> The Living Room

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | (show all)
I hate my job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      #344488 - 04/14/09 02:02 PM
Kappy

Reged: 10/09/08
Loc: Mississippi

I'm so upset. My job is so stressful, and with this great economy , I am unable to leave this hell hole. I wish I would get a job offer in something that I would like to do instead of working somewhere that I HAVE to.

The majority of my IBS comes from stress at work (and overeating)

I hate this job! I hate it, I hate it, I hate it.

They treat me like I'm an idiot and don't know what I'm doing, but I know more about our system than any of them. They just don't understand me. I have cried everyday at work for the last two weeks. I don't know if I need counseling or what, but it makes my anxiety sooooooooo much worse.

Thanks for listening. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Depressed Kappy

--------------------
IBS-C, Gas, Bloating, HURTING!

I'm married and it's so wonderful!

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: I hate my job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! new
      #344490 - 04/14/09 02:06 PM
Rebecca1013

Reged: 04/05/09
Loc: Catasauqua Pennsylvania

Oh Honey....I am so sorry, I know how it is to be in a job that you don't like and if it matters for anything I don't think you are an idiot...I think you are quite intelligent! Try meditating/yoga or just taking a nice hot bath with some lavender oil....maybe you can get that cutey fiance to give you a nice massage! If you ever need to just vent you can email me rebecca.zukowski@hotmail.com

#344491 - 04/14/09 02:18 PM
osbo54

Reged: 09/04/08

Kappy,
When I am in the state that you are in, I need to just stop and count my blessings. I know that is very, very hard when in that state of mind, but if you really give it a try, it can flip your mood in an instant.

By the way, did anyone ever tell you that your full name, sounds like something out of a romance novel. You know the kind I USED to read, where the guy on the cover looks like a Greek god, and he is kind of not a nice guy, but the woman loves him anyway.

The next heroine should be named Kappy Hollowell.

#344493 - 04/14/09 02:54 PM
Rebecca1013

lmao!!! omg osbo you are so right...i can so picture it now the beautiful kappy hallowell long brown hair blowing in the wind, as her studly (shirtless man of course, um and chisled chest ) comes rushing over to embrace her....yummy

#344496 - 04/14/09 03:20 PM
osbo54

lol- too funny, Rebecca!

#344510 - 04/15/09 05:48 AM
dragonfly

Reged: 05/12/08
Loc: canada

Sounds like you are dealing with a bunch of immature highschool students.Bullies trying to make the smart kid look like an idiot when in reality they are the idiots.
Take heart in knowing you are only there temporarily until you find a job you love.Try remembering that people who insult others and try to belittle others are just insecure bullies!!!
Work towards a positive attitude and if all else fails when they are belittling you just smile at them...it'll make them wonder what you are really thinking.Then you can imagine them leaving the house naked or something else entertaining to you.

I totally agree with the name....very sexy.I've been playing around with writing my own sexy historical novel...how do feel about being a sexy pirate?

--------------------
IBS-D since 1999...mostly stable..i do cheat too.Bad me.

#344512 - 04/15/09 05:59 AM
osbo54

Kappy,
See my first post about your name. I am a writer, so maybe I will switch from children's books/magazines to romance novels. Wouldn't that be a hoot!

#344513 - 04/15/09 06:10 AM
Rebecca1013

i wanna be a sexy pirate

#344521 - 04/15/09 07:39 AM
Kappy

I LOVE PIRATES!!!!!! I would love to be your sexy pirate in your story! As long as you have Johnny Depp as Captain Sparrow! Woo Hoo, hotty!

Thank you for your kind words, as well! Everyone's posts about the romance novels have really lifted my spirits today!

--------------------

Thank you to Everyone who made my Wednesday better! new
      #344522 - 04/15/09 07:44 AM
Kappy

Thank you all for your great posts! You have really made me smile and laugh this morning. I would love to be the sexy model on the front of a romance novel! I love my name too, that may sound vain, but you don't here "KAPPY" too often!

Thank you all! And Rebecca, you can be a sexy pirate too! There's plenty of pirates out there! haha, thank you Lynn for really lifting me up this morning. I got a kick out of your first post.

I now know where to go if I need a good laugh! I'm also crying with joyous tears because I'm thankful to have great friends like all you guys!!!

I hope the job will get better, but for now, I am going to do as you say! Smile, and take everything I hear with a grain of salt!

Love y'all! ((HUGS))

--------------------

Pages: 1 | 2 | (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 120 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 4361

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review