All Boards >> The Living Room

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | (show all)
Re: I fell off the wagon.....and I fell HARD! new
      #333697 - 07/31/08 02:33 PM
Nugget

Reged: 02/10/03

yeah...I know...it's my own fault. I put the rest of those damn cookies in the freezer. Probably take them to work and let my co-workers have them Monday.

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

#333698 - 07/31/08 02:34 PM
emmasmom

Reged: 09/22/06
Loc: ILL

Nugget your only human! I still haven't accepted that I have ibs and can't eat.But as always the PAIN reminds me. I don't want to think that I 'll never have the same old food again so I try not to. I just pray for the best. Your in my thoughts and prayers. (((hug)))))
emmasmom (ibs)
ibs-c gas

#333699 - 07/31/08 02:36 PM
Nugget

Actually....I don't have to rent a movie....I bought some Kevin Costner movies the other day on Amazon to add to my collection. I just got done watching "Message in a Bottle". Wonderful movie...a tear jerker. I had never seen it before. Ever watched it? Check it out if you haven't. I'm a huge Kevin fan!

#333700 - 07/31/08 02:39 PM
Nugget

Thanks Sheila....{{{hugs}}}} Usually when I have a craving, I don't go overboard, I just have a little bit. But being in the house by myself last night with those cookies made it so much easier to go overboard. Nobody here to say, "Are you sure you should have that?" Guess I have no will power. But the cookies are in the freezer now. It will be a long time before I have another one. Have to be good to my tummy or I'll pay for it later.

#333701 - 07/31/08 02:41 PM
Nugget

Emmasmom....did you get my e-mail?

#333703 - 07/31/08 02:43 PM

Unregistered

I don[t think I have ever seen tht movie but I have heard about it and how a tear jerker it is
I wish I were there to give you a big hug
wish we all could go with you. We know what it is like,a nd we would all be a support
I know I get frustrated as everyone eats and I do not,and then people make comments to me
I know nxt Friday when I am supposed to go to Des Moines to see my grandson in the spelling Bee contest, my daughter in law asked me to go along. I don't mind but her paents ae going,a nd then of course, here comes the fear what if I get sick
Plus I know they will go and eat,a nd then the ida of getting back in the car,and driving, scares the living ? out of me
I wish so much my husband wold go, but he says he can not get off. they let everyone else off to do other things, but when it comes ot him, oh no. He will put them in a bind
I am alredy stressed out about it
I could cry too
I sometimes cry lots, and then I remembe all it does is give me red eyes.
I get so frustrated with not eating
I know my sister and seveal othersdo not undestand. My sister will say jut one bite
and they do not understand
Great big hugs to you, my dear
Hang in there
Hey, where do you get those neck cools
they sond like osmething i need
let me know
thanks
Hugs, DeeDee

#333704 - 07/31/08 03:08 PM
Nugget

Thanks Dee. I know what you mean about the fear of going with others and possibly getting sick. It's constantly on my mind. People who don't go through this don't understand. My thoughts are with you, too! {{{hugs}}}

#333709 - 07/31/08 04:38 PM
GaGa

Reged: 01/12/08
Loc: Florida

Sorry you've had such a bad day, sweetie. It's such a crazy battle, isn't it? I'm a pushover on days when I feel good - like I could eat anything! Then, as you said, pay for it later... But, you're a real trooper. And, crying is really a blessing - I have dry eyes and sometimes I want to cry so bad - it hurts and I can't... But, I think crying - even at that WONDERFUL movie, releases endorphins and we end up feeling better - forget about the puffy eyes and red nose I get when I do cry! ;-) Not a pretty sight!
So, here's {{hugs}} and prayers for a good night's sleep and a good day tomorrow.... Dorothy

--------------------
"I Will Survive! :-)... I shall live and not die and declare the works of The Lord..."

#333713 - 07/31/08 05:46 PM
Nugget

Thank you sooo much Dorothy! Hugs to you, too!

#333715 - 07/31/08 06:32 PM
emmasmom

Reged: 09/22/06
Loc: ILL

yes I did! Check your e-mail!
emmasmom
ibs-c gas

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 199 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 196694

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review