All Boards >> The Living Room

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | (show all)
Re: Ava's 1 now!!! new
      #320023 - 12/04/07 10:32 AM
auntdebs318

Reged: 10/18/07
Loc: Yardley, Pa

Ava is so adorable!! great cheeks to kiss up. I love birthday outfit too cute. The pic of both kids at the end will make a cute a holiday card. I am sure family and friends will love it

--------------------
IBS-C gas, bloating and acid reflux

Babies is the plan for 2008!!Hope this IBS cooperates.

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

#320027 - 12/04/07 10:54 AM
torbetta

Reged: 01/24/03
Loc: New York

Happy Belated Birthday Ava!!! She is adorable! Can you believe how fast this past year went by? I was thinking about you this past weekend. Jaxon turned 1 on Friday the 30th! We had his birthday party on Sunday and he attacked the cake.

Re: Not well new
      #320047 - 12/04/07 02:10 PM
Flipada

Reged: 03/02/06
Loc: West Michigan, USA

Oh, I'm so sorry you're not feeling well. My last pregnancy was the hardest in that way. DH would cook (how lucky am I?) but I'd be in my room with the door shut and holding covers over my face to avoid the smells. Everything made me sick. I had a hard time brushing my teeth or seeing someone else brush their teeth (my kids, DH). I had a bionic sense of smell and it was killer.

You've probably already tried these but Preggo Pops are suckers that have ginger in them. I would never have tried them if my MIL hadn't bought them for me. I put them in my purse and pulled one out when I was in the car one day and they really worked! I also kept fresh ginger around and put a couple slices in a mug and steeped it in hot water. But still...it was probably 16 weeks before I started seeing an improvement. I hope you have it better!!

--------------------
Flipada - IBS-C "It's a gas, gas, gas"
**Lauren**

They are so cute it made me laugh out loud. I love that first picture w/ her little squished up eyes and chubby cheeks. n/t new
      #320054 - 12/04/07 03:32 PM
hohoyumyum

Reged: 05/28/03
Loc: SacTown, CA

--------------------
If you're not dead, you've still got time.

#320066 - 12/04/07 06:38 PM
Angela E.

Reged: 10/14/04
Loc: Michigan

Thank you! She does have the best cheeks to kiss! She gets them kissed all the time. And she is a lover so she doesn't mind it! Neither does mama!!!

#320067 - 12/04/07 06:40 PM
Angela E.

Hi Heidi! Happy belated b-day to Jaxon!! I was thinking of him too! I knew he was the day after Ava!! I can't believe how fast time flies. It is so unreal... I really need to enjoy this baby stage because I am pretty sure we are done. You need to post or send some new pics of the kids. They must be so big now!!!

Re: They are so cute it made me laugh out loud. I love that first picture w/ her little squished up eyes and chubby cheeks. n/t new
      #320068 - 12/04/07 06:41 PM
Angela E.

Thanks! That is her signature smile! I can't get many pics that aren't like that! Wait till I get the professional ones back. There is a perfect one of her with that squished up smile!!! I love it though!!

Re: Not well new
      #320069 - 12/04/07 06:43 PM
Angela E.

Ugh Ginger sorry you are not feeling well. I was lucky with both pregnacies I was only nausea for about 2-3 weeks. I do remember being so tired with Ava and just sitting on the couch. Noah was also a good one to entertain himself so I was lucky. Hang in there!!!

Pages: 1 | 2 | (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 249 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 5958

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review