All Boards >> The Living Room

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | (show all)
Re: Might have a diagnosis! new
      #318487 - 11/13/07 08:45 AM
Mary_V

Reged: 05/09/06
Loc: Grandville, MI

Wow, Michele, a true diagnosis!!! I've been praying that the doctors would finally be able to figure it out. I know that neither are good options, but I also know how comforting it can be to have a diagnosed condition...and then a plan of action of how to deal with it...and best of all the hope of feeling better!!! Let us know what the test results show. And I hope you get good treatment soon. You deserve so much to feel better. We are all sharing in your success of a diagnosis right now. It's so wonderful! Good luck as you journey through the rest of this process. And keep us posted when you are able. Big Hugs!!

--------------------
~Mary
Had surgery for rectal prolapse in Sept. '06 and feeling good now! Loving life with our IVF miracle #1.

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: The answer is new
      #318493 - 11/13/07 09:11 AM
michele

Reged: 06/02/03
Loc: southeastern michigan

Sarcoidosis!! The biopsy did not show any malingnancy!!!!! The bad news is that I can not get to see the pulmonologist until Friday to find out about treatments. Saw the internist today as she is following the blood clots and the heart problems for the time being. My resting heart rate was 127! It just won't come down. She is adding yet another medication to see if that helps but I think its because of the sarcoidosis, the growths are right on my lungs so it only stands to reason it would make breathing much harder?!

I made it to 4pm at the office yesterday, than went home and slept for 3 hours and went back to bed at 9 and slept until 8am. I am SOOO tired.

At least we are getting some answers and moving in the right direction, finally!

Thanks everyone for the kind words and support. As always, it means so much to me!

--------------------
Taking it one day at a time.....

#318495 - 11/13/07 09:14 AM
lalala

Reged: 02/14/05

Can I say... WOOT?! I'm so happy that you finally, FINALLY, have a diagnosis and it's not cancer. Yes, it does feel like you're moving forward and going to get some help. Big hugs, Michele!

#318507 - 11/13/07 11:16 AM
Mary_V

Reged: 05/09/06
Loc: Grandville, MI

That's great that there is no cancer!!!!!! How exciting to keep moving forward towards getting better. Hopefully that thought will get you through the next few days of waiting. Come on Friday!! I hope you can start treatment ASAP. Michele is getting well!!!!

--------------------
~Mary
Had surgery for rectal prolapse in Sept. '06 and feeling good now! Loving life with our IVF miracle #1.

#318510 - 11/13/07 11:37 AM
hohoyumyum

Reged: 05/28/03
Loc: SacTown, CA

Finally, an answer!! I am so glad to hear that there is a name and a path you can follow with this. Hang in there.

--------------------
If you're not dead, you've still got time.

#318523 - 11/13/07 03:13 PM
ChristineM

Reged: 05/31/04
Loc: soCal

Like everyone else, I'm just so happy that you are finally getting some answers! Big (((Hugs!)))

--------------------
Christine

Those who can do; those who want it done better teach.

#318537 - 11/13/07 05:52 PM
Flipada

Reged: 03/02/06
Loc: West Michigan, USA

I'm so glad for you that you're finally getting some answers. I have been keeping you in my thoughts. Hey...a diagnosis is a start, right? After all this time, you can now put a name to this thing and start your road to recovery.

Hugs.
Lauren

--------------------
Flipada - IBS-C "It's a gas, gas, gas"
**Lauren**

#318541 - 11/13/07 06:27 PM
Shell Marr

Reged: 08/04/03
Loc: Seattle, WA USA

hip hip hooooooooray!!

--------------------
www.facebook.com/shell.marr

www.myspace.com/shellmarr

Re: Might have a diagnosis!
      #318545 - 11/13/07 06:49 PM
chinagrl

Reged: 12/18/03

I am so glad you are finally finding answers Michele. More than anything I'm sure it has been unbareable for people to keep telling you it was all in your mind. I hope this diagnosis brings with it physical relief and mental peace.

Re: The answer is
      #318546 - 11/13/07 06:51 PM
Toady

Reged: 04/06/06
Loc: A small city, Northwestern Ontario, Canada

I don't believe it!! AN ACTUAL DIAGNOSIS!!! Oh Michele!! I'm so happy for you!! A real answer!! Not that I'm at all happy you are sick, but you FINALLY have an answer!!! Hurrayy!! Now, on to getting you better!!!

HUGE HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

--------------------
Cassandra

Live like there's no tomorrow. Love like you've never loved before.

IBS A 20+ years, Chronic Migraines, Chiari Malformation (decompressed June 22, 2010), Brachial Neuritis, and ??? the list just keeps growing, but I'm still shiny side up!

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 80 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 32962

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review