All Boards >> The Living Room

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | (show all)
Susan new
      #309971 - 06/27/07 09:42 AM
BL

Reged: 06/01/03

Thanks for the input on Yaz. After several days of my tummy gurling and loose bowels, I seem to have stabilized.....so I am going to give it a try. I am desperate for relief from these crazy night sweats! I go from burning up to freezing all night long, and it is making me miserable. I need to sleep!

I'm on Weight Watchers and I'm exercising, so hopefully, I won't gain weight. I am going to keep a close eye on the scale. If it goes upward, I'm going to be alarmed!!!

My only other alternatives are a low dose of an anti-depressant (not a good idea for me since I have bipolar disorder) or hormone replacement therapy (and all of my friends on that have gained weight.) So I'm keeping my fingers crossed that this will alleviate my symptoms.

Good luck to you!

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Lyndeigh new
      #309972 - 06/27/07 09:45 AM
BL

Reged: 06/01/03

Thank you for your input on Yaz. I am relieved to hear that it did not make your IBS worse. I think I'm over the hump. The first 2 days, I had loose BM's and lots of stomach gurling, but it seems to have settled down. I'm hoping that once I get used to it, it will help alleviate my menopausal symptoms. I hate this sweating/freezing that is waking me up at night! I don't do well without my sleep! My poor husband! I am up all night, adjusting the thermostat and turning the ceiling fan on/off. I think I might need to buy a remote for the ceiling fan.

Re: Susan new
      #309985 - 06/27/07 11:29 AM
blackrvn5

Reged: 04/02/07
Loc: Virginia

Glad to hear you are stablizing. What we go through as women. If men only knew! Hope you start to get a good night's sleep.

--------------------
Susan
IBS-A, Gas, Pain, Reflux
"The first in time and the first in importance of the influences upon the mind is that of nature. Every day, the sun; and after sunset, night and her stars. Ever the winds blow; ever the grass grows."
Emerson, August 31, 1837

Pages: 1 | 2 | (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 96 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 3639

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review