All Boards >> The Living Room

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | (show all)
Re: deer new
      #29842 - 12/03/03 08:27 AM
BarbaraS

Reged: 02/12/03
Loc: Wisconsin

I didn't realize you are suppose to hit a deer head on. Instinct does not tell you to do that.

What a great idea with the meals. I'll talk to my friends at school and see what we can do for them.

My kids are doing well. They asked me lots of questions and I answered them honestly. Matter of fact, we still are grieving over losing their Grandma in October. My kids already have an understanding of death.

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: Sad news from my kids school. new
      #29843 - 12/03/03 08:33 AM
BarbaraS

I hear you loud and clear about using seat belts. I don't know if the girl was wearing a seat belt, or laying down and sleeping with her seat belt on.

Seven years ago I was involved in a roll over, thanks to a woman running a red light. I was told by the doctors in the emergency room I would have been killed without wearing a seat belt. I walked away without serious injuries.

I make issue with seat belts in my family. My husband use to never wear a seat belt and he started after my accident.

Re: Sad news from my kids school. new
      #29845 - 12/03/03 08:34 AM
BarbaraS

That is a great idea Peaches. I'll talk to the school about it.

Thanks for your responses. new
      #29846 - 12/03/03 08:46 AM
BarbaraS

My kids are doing fine. They lost their Grandma in Oct., so they understand the process of grieving. Of course they had lots of questions.

This situation just made me think how precious my time is with children. Heaven forbid one of them dies, but I wouldn't want to lose one without beginning my day telling them "I Love You". I hate to have my last words be anger.

This Christmas we don't have much money to spend on our kids, but I feel more of the need to spend quality time with my boys and make the memories good for them. This is the one Christmas I really want to cherish with my children.

barbara new
      #29898 - 12/03/03 11:49 AM
Shanna

Reged: 11/15/03
Loc: Atlanta, GA, USA

i am sorry that you recently lost a loved one, and that your children had to grapple with death at such a young age.

i hope everything continues to go well for you and your family and that you all stay safe and happy!

let me know how the meal/care idea works out...

Shanna

--------------------
"The most wasted of all days is one without laughter." -- e e cummings

Pages: 1 | 2 | (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 916 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 1051

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review