All Boards >> The Living Room

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | (show all)
Re: Another belly picture! new
      #272185 - 07/02/06 04:16 PM
chinagrl

Reged: 12/18/03

Ooh... I missed it when you said you were having a boy. I can't wait to figure out what our's is.

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

OMG Ginger!!! new
      #272244 - 07/03/06 03:46 AM
Linz

Reged: 09/01/03
Loc: England

Wo..wee! You look AMAZING.

#272324 - 07/03/06 01:09 PM
Lyndsey

Reged: 02/16/05
Loc: Bay Area, CA

now look at that baby bump!! way cute too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! awww excited for you guys!! mr. tyler is now 1 month and 1 day...or almost 5 weeks, depending on how you look at it! but it's so great, i know people say having babies changes relationships, and pushes people apart or whatever, but honestly, it's made mike and i work even harder together, we go haywire sometimes, but it's really gotten us to work and stick as team (usually) of course i came being a ready-made family...a daughter came with me!! so we already had some practice, but it's been very fun for both of us, i think he gets somewhat jealous, because he's asked why i don't look at him and smile at him like i do tyler, i said becuase tyler doesn't piss me off sometimes like he does!! lol! but it's nice to see some paternal instinct in him!

What makes you think I'm well adjusted? new
      #272340 - 07/03/06 03:47 PM
epa_ginger

Reged: 02/23/05
Loc: Chicago, IL

But anyway, yes, Gap Maternity.
I know what you mean about feeling silly when you're not really big but looking for maternity clothes. And I used to wonder why really pregnant women were still shopping too. Well, now I can tell you. You grow out of clothes! I just got 2 t-shirts at Old Navy about 2 weeks ago. I'm wearing one today and thinking it probably won't last more than another few weeks. I think it's hard to predict how big you will get so at the end you just start running out of clothes!

Take a picture!

--------------------

Re: What makes you think I'm well adjusted? new
      #272420 - 07/04/06 07:46 AM
chinagrl

Ah, it's good to have that mystery cleared up. I can't even imagine growing out of maternity clothes. I guess I'll just have to take it one week at a time. It's true, I can't imagine or predict how big I'll be.

But I went to the midwife yesterday and so far everything is good. I've gained the right amount of weight, my stomach is a good size, the baby's heartbeat is fine (it slowed down a lot this month). Next month we get to learn if it's a boy or a girl.

#272540 - 07/05/06 09:26 AM
jen1013

Reged: 05/06/05
Loc: the wabe

Wow -- you look awesome! Love the shirt. Is it as miserable to be pregnant in the summer as everyone says? Guess everything's air-conditioned these days, though...

--------------------
jen

"It's one of the most serious things that can possibly happen to one in a battle -- to get one's head cut off." -- LC

Jenny new
      #272542 - 07/05/06 09:28 AM
jen1013

Reged: 05/06/05
Loc: the wabe

You need to post a belly picture! How far along are you? Have you started picking out names yet?

--------------------
jen

"It's one of the most serious things that can possibly happen to one in a battle -- to get one's head cut off." -- LC

Only when I'm trying to sleep... new
      #272603 - 07/05/06 12:14 PM
epa_ginger

Reged: 02/23/05
Loc: Chicago, IL

I'm nice and cool when I go to bed, then around 3 or 4 I wake up and feel like I'm in an oven! But I've always been that way. other than that, it hasn't been a bad summer, and I try to stay in air conditioning whenever I can!

--------------------

Re: Jenny new
      #272732 - 07/06/06 05:33 AM
chinagrl

I'm 16 weeks... so my belly just looks IBS swollen, not pregnant swollen. It's doubtful there will be many photos of me, I don't photograph well. Unlike the many other lovely pregnant women on the board. I look forward to taking heaps of photos of the baby though. We do have names, but I think we're going to keep them to ourselves until the baby's born. We're hoarding them from the public.

Thanks for asking though!

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 104 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 6104

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review