All Boards >> The Living Room

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | (show all)
TINA'S VIRTUAL HEN NIGHT (BACHELORETTE PARTY) NOW OPEN!
      #267275 - 06/02/06 01:56 PM
Blondie13

Reged: 02/28/06
Loc: Sheffield, England

there's already a few of us in there - and in Virtual World you can drink and eat whatever you want!!

Link: SaraSage's Virtual Hen Party

--------------------
http://ibsblondie13.blogspot.com/

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: THANKYOU to all who dropped in tonight, we had more than 20 people overall... new
      #267328 - 06/02/06 05:19 PM
Blondie13

...with 15 in at the same time at one point - was funny trying to keep up! It was great fun, and I'll be waking up with a 'virtual hangover' in the morning... We also got to indulge in virtual versions of all the naughty things we can't eat in real life - very therapeutic!

Chat room will be open all weekend, but we'll def be back in there same time tomorrow, around 5pm US / 10pm UK, and probably during the day at some points too. So just drop in to say hi!

PS - can everyone visiting the site check out the second page (labelled across the top of the site as 'send good wishes from wherever you are') - you get to post a congratulations message to Tina, and use a little person to mark on a world map where the good wishes are coming from.
I'll be really nice for Tommy and Tina to read, and something really cool to look back on. Thankyou so much!

--------------------

Thanks everyone... new
      #267336 - 06/02/06 06:48 PM
Natalie1985

Reged: 08/09/04
Loc: UK - Leeds for uni, Merseyside for home!

Im soooooo happy that it was such a success....we did a good job there hey blondie??!!

Thanks to everyone for coming tonight and keep popping in like caroline said over the weekend. I hope you've been having fun Tina...and that you're not so legless that you can't stand up!! .....well thats the whole point really isnt it....

I had to leave earlier than planned as had an emergency and had to go to the hospital with my friend who had the termination last week...has been a nightmare....just got in before...its now 3:05am... ....for all of those of you who have emailed me wanting to know what happened and everyone whos been worried...I am fine, so is she...and I PROMISE that email will get to you hopefully tomorrow...theres so much to explain its gona be the longest email you've ever read in your life.

--------------------
Natalie

Thank you both new
      #267337 - 06/02/06 07:05 PM
Janey

Reged: 10/25/03
Loc: Maryland

The chat room was so much fun tonight. Thank you both for all your hard work in getting the virtual hen party together. I know Tina really appreciated it.

--------------------
Janey

Re: TINA'S VIRTUAL HEN NIGHT (BACHELORETTE PARTY) FINAL NIGHT NOW OPEN! new
      #267554 - 06/04/06 02:30 PM
Blondie13

Open from now - come in and join us!

--------------------

I have not been able to get this thing to work! new
      #267558 - 06/04/06 02:44 PM

Unregistered

And I've disabled all the pop-up blockers I can find. What's the deal? I sign in and all I see is a huge pink square with a couple ads on top and little red X in a box in the corner. Any ideas???

Re:Eek, I've no idea! new
      #267559 - 06/04/06 02:51 PM
Blondie13

It's weird how some people have struggled (like you and Pinkprincess), but the rest of us just sign in.

Only thing I can think of is that you don't have Java enabled on your pc, which is rare, but can happen. Unfortunately I'm not sure how to check!! Probably somewhere in Internet Options...

--------------------

Oh no Im so sad... new
      #267565 - 06/04/06 03:45 PM
Natalie1985

we're all in there now brittany...having a great time...Im so upset you can't get in...dont give up....there must be some way surely...I hate computers sometimes..why do they have to be so complicated??

KEEP TRYING!!!

--------------------
Natalie

We're having a GREAT TIME.... new
      #267566 - 06/04/06 03:47 PM
Natalie1985

New people ALWAYS welcome...theres a big gang of us havin a right giggle in there at the mo...come join us if you're online..... Our Fabulous Hen Party for Tina!!

--------------------
Natalie

Re: Oh no Im so sad... new
      #267567 - 06/04/06 03:49 PM

Unregistered

AH! I have tried like everything I know! (and some things I don't know - haha). I've tried 2 of the 3 nights too...what the heck??! Ugh...

Say hi to everyone for me at least.

Pages: 1 | 2 | (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 432 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 3214

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review