All Boards >> The Living Room

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | (show all)
Re: Medical Update new
      #267040 - 06/01/06 07:36 PM
gigi

Reged: 03/21/04
Loc: South Texas

Michelle honey! Every day you show me how a strong person makes it through every day, you may not feel strong, but girl, you really are. I will definitely be thinking about you and Will, I am sure you will be experiencing lots of pain. So sorry for that. Men are so effected, sometimes we get worried for Mom, but Dad is just as important. He needs just as much love and care as you do.
I pray the medications go to work for you soon. You are remarkable and I think so much of you, keep on kickin; honey!
I will be thinking of you daily! You are a special person to me!!

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Phew new
      #267051 - 06/01/06 08:16 PM
ChristineM

Reged: 05/31/04
Loc: soCal

That doesn't sound fun, Michele. I'm just happy to hear that your eye doctor is such an advocate for you!

I hope all these medical plans are the fix!

--------------------
Christine

Those who can do; those who want it done better teach.

Michele new
      #267062 - 06/01/06 08:40 PM
_Willow

Reged: 04/06/05
Loc: Canada.

Wow, honey, the amount of stuff you have seen in your life amazes me, and still you are strong and sweet and positive. my love and prayers go out to you.

--------------------
Keep on keepin' on...

Stay strong Michele! You've gone through way too much.. its unfair. -nt- new
      #267089 - 06/01/06 09:10 PM
Dr. Spice Yamin

Reged: 04/15/04
Loc: Maryland

--------------------

*HUG* new
      #267119 - 06/02/06 04:47 AM
khyricat

Reged: 08/05/04
Loc: Michigan

Michelle.. just know we are here for you and if there is anything I can do.. let me know.. I'll be out of town from June 30th to Aug 14th for the most part (in and out but every weekend away from home) but other then that if I can help, I'll be happy to do what I can.. what a mess!!! then again the eye doc wasn't too happy with me the last visit either and didn't have great news for me too...

*HUG*

--------------------
Dietetics Student (anticipating RD exam in Aug 2010)
IBS - A
Dairy Allergic
Fructose and MSG intollerant

#267121 - 06/02/06 05:06 AM
Portageegal

Reged: 06/28/05
Loc: Massachusetts

Michelle,
You must be going through all of this for a reason unknown to us. Maybe it is to prove how strong you really are.
No matter what, just remember you have a lot of people here who care about you and think of you often.

--------------------
Carol

nós somos o que nós somos e o descanso é merda

Praying and hoping so much that you finally get some relief. Hugs, hon! nt new
      #267122 - 06/02/06 05:38 AM
ecmmbm

Reged: 02/23/03
Loc: North Carolina

--------------------
Take care,
Michelle
...the greatest of these is LOVE. (I Cor 13)

Re: Steroids=SUPER WOMEN!! new
      #267169 - 06/02/06 08:58 AM
michele

Reged: 06/02/03
Loc: southeastern michigan

Holy Cow, am I hyper!!!!!!! I took like 120mg of steroids yesterday and a boat load this am and wow! I also took a huge handful of pills last night so I could get some much needed sleep and this morning I got out of bed without any help! I did the dishes and made breakfast and took a shower!!!!! Now I'm at work and getting caught up! Its incredible! My hands are still swollen and sore but not as bad, I still move like a 90 year old women but I'm MOVING!!!

Oh, and I had a guy hit on me at work! I had to order something for this pretty cute guy so asked for his number to call him when it was in and he said "only if you give me yours!" I told him thanks but I didn't think my hubby would appreciate it and he apologized and said he noticed I wasn't wearing a ring. I didn't want to go into the whole my hands are so swollen I haven't been able to wear a ring in a year so I just smiled.

I'm going to go shopping this weekend for a new dress for my friends wedding at the end of the month. I figure I'd better do it now while I'm STEROID WOMAN because I know next week when I go off them, it'll be just as bad but thats next week and right now, I'm going to enjoy being part of the human race!

--------------------
Taking it one day at a time.....

#267172 - 06/02/06 09:14 AM
Angela E.

Reged: 10/14/04
Loc: Michigan

I am sorry to hear about your eyes. I hope that other doc gave the other one a good kick to make sure they stay on top of things. I am glad you are feeling better today and i hope we can get together sometime soon!!

Re: new
      #267190 - 06/02/06 10:03 AM
pinkprincess

Reged: 08/17/05
Loc: Manchester, u.k

so, so, so sorry to hear about your eyes. You are such a strong, amazing woman (think we should call you wonderwoman)even after everything you have been through, you are an inspiration. but so glad the dr. kicked your other dr`s butt and happy for you that the steroids are helping ...lets hope they do the trick, figers crossed darling and sending you lots of hugs. Wish I could do, or say something more to help!
BIG HUGS
Jo xxxx xxxx

--------------------
http://www.myspace.com/jo_elsmere

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 236 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 6449

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review