All Boards >> The Living Room

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | (show all)
The truth comes out....****warning, even No More pooch will be ticked off***
      #266451 - 05/30/06 03:33 PM
_Willow

Reged: 04/06/05
Loc: Canada.

Well, today was the first time we really talked about things.

He's moving in with his brother (three doors down)at the end of June, and will pay the rent till I can manage. I so don't care how he manages it, he has got to support us.

He finally admitted that he's talking with someone, but it's not an affair. It's also begun after he broke up with me. He said today the reason we broke up was because he fell out of love....
Anyways, it's one of his staff members and she's bloody eighteen years old. He doesn't care what anyone thinks. I told him to imagine his little girl at 18 and a perverted 29 year old BOSS of hers "just talking" and imagine his reaction. he doesn't care. What a JERK!

He's closed off, doesn't worry about how kayleigh and I will manage, and said again the reason he's leaving is he's not in love anymore.

He's not sleeping with her, but said he might want to in the future. How did I not know him at all??? Oh my God.

His boss was called in to talk to him, and HER father even came in to talk about it. What he heck is going through his mind? She's a bloody teenage runaway!

And he didnt' want to tell me because he knew i saw the picture but he didn't want me following him and spying and didn't want me going crazy and going after her. Whatever. I told him as if it matters-he's such a moron to be in this position that I don't want to be part of this rediculous Jerry Springer show.

--------------------
Keep on keepin' on...

Edited by Shannon :) (05/30/06 03:39 PM)

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Oh, Shannon! I'm so sorry! new
      #266453 - 05/30/06 03:40 PM
Snorkie

Reged: 02/15/05
Loc: Northern Illinois, USA

You and your little girl deserve far, far better.

If it were me (and I know it's not), I would kick his butt out ASAP. If he has to wait until the end of June to move in with his brother, well, he can find someplace else to crash for a few weeks. Or sleep on the floor at least.

****HUGS and lots of support****

Well it looks like he's going to be staying at his mom's possibly new
      #266456 - 05/30/06 03:44 PM
_Willow

Reged: 04/06/05
Loc: Canada.

but anyhow, I actualyl feel better, and more likely to throw up now that I know what's going on. He used to be a classy guy! WTF happened?????

--------------------
Keep on keepin' on...

Oh Shannon.. new
      #266458 - 05/30/06 03:48 PM
cailin

Reged: 08/12/04
Loc: Dublin, Ireland

I don't know what to say, you poor sweetheart.

Rachel will be along shortly to say wise and helpful things, so I will just offer you hugs and agree that he is a JERK!

--------------------
S.

Re: I'm so sorry Shannon!! new
      #266459 - 05/30/06 03:51 PM
Blondie13

Reged: 02/28/06
Loc: Sheffield, England

What a jerk!!! The way he is totally disregarding both you and Kayleigh is absolutely disgraceful, he is an embarassment to his gender. I can't imagine how you are feeling, and am sending all my sympathy and good wishes over the Atlantic to you right now.

BUT - why have you not kicked him out the house today??!! If you file for separation he'll have to cover the rent and living expenses anyway, so don't wait for him to move out because of him 'offering' to keep paying the rent 'til you can manage' - he has to pay it anyway, and for as long as Kayleigh is living with you, not just til you are working.

Please, please, please PLEASE go see a lawyer asap, if money is an problem there are those who offer their services for free. You need to know NOW exactly what your rights are, and get this idiot out of your house.

It definitely sounds like a mid-life crisis, but that does not in any way excuse his shameful behaviour - and you now need to put yourself and Kayleigh first, and not even consider him for a single second.

I'm just so mad at him on your behalf, I hate it when people like him put great people through all this pain. All I can say is that, based on his current behaviour, you are far better off without him - and are such a great person you will find someone better for sure.

GRRRRRR!!!!! Please, get him out!!

--------------------
http://ibsblondie13.blogspot.com/

Re: I know you are hurting new
      #266460 - 05/30/06 03:56 PM
gigi

Reged: 03/21/04
Loc: South Texas

Shannon, at this point you cannot believe one word he says. It is common for men to say "We haven't slept together", "I fell out of love". I can't imagine all of the feelings that are in your head and your heart. Stay strong love.

Kick his sorry butt out!!!!!

You bet he is going to pay your rent, the Lawyer is going to see to it. Kayleigh is his child and he has to support her!

Shannon new
      #266466 - 05/30/06 04:11 PM

Unregistered

I can't believe it! I wish I had something useful to say to you but I can't think of anything besides agreeing with the others that he is being a big jerk and you so don't deserve any of this and neither does your daughter. I really hope that you and her find a way to make things work so you don't have to rely on him and give him a reason to hang around you. I would definitely talk to a lawyer. 18! I can't even imagine - and that he wouldn't care if his daughter was in that situation.

Big hugs coming your way and I really hope you start feeling better - you need your energy! Take care and keep us posted - you know we're all here for you any time.

This breaks my heart... new
      #266467 - 05/30/06 04:14 PM
nomorepooch

Reged: 04/18/06

Shannon,

I am so sorry.

The sad thing is that if this 18 year old little girl has feelings for him and is naive enough to get involved with him does she not realize that chances are he would become infatuated with someone else and leave her too?

I have tried to be very careful in that not every marriage comes through the fire like mine did but you know I did my darndest to offer objective help. I still think Trevor is hurting in some way which is why he is making unwise choices but I would say that you should get your ducks in order now.

I thought Trevor owned the restaurant? Why does he have a boss? Does Outback not have a fraternization rule?

Hugs,

--------------------
Have a blessed day! Rachel
Formerly poochibelly...
I have IBS but it doesn't have me!

WHAT?????????????????????????????? new
      #266471 - 05/30/06 04:23 PM
Sara-Sage

Reged: 02/04/04

Ok, I'm sorry but that's SICK! She's not even finished high school. Eeewww...

Ok as Tommy and I both agree - KICK HIM OUT NOW!!!!! Make him couch surf for a while. Make him realize that he's just screwed up BIIIIIIIG!!! What a freakin IDIOT!!!

I hope this ends all hopes that you'd ever consider taking him back. And I am 99% sure that they've already slept together.

Has he lost his mind??????

Re: The truth comes out....****warning, even No More pooch will be ticked off*** new
      #266476 - 05/30/06 04:31 PM
Gracie

Reged: 11/25/05

What a total jerk. I don't believe his relationship started after you broke up. This was happening before, and he's just trying to justify his actions in his mind. Eventually this 18 year old bimbo will leave him, and when he comes crawling back, tell him to take a hike and go back to the bimbo he left you for.

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 548 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 10509

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review