All Boards >> The Living Room

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | (show all)
Hey Ginger and Jen!
      #258627 - 04/18/06 07:06 AM
chinagrl

Reged: 12/18/03

I just wanted to tell the other members of the future financially responsible Mom's club that I'm pregnant! I just found out last night (and Ginger, if I remember right the lines on your stick were very pale... mine too! We had to look it up on the internet to confirm if it was positive or not). It's still the first trimester, so here's hoping everything goes well! I'm going to the doctor on Monday for confirmation.

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: Hey Ginger and Jen! new
      #258631 - 04/18/06 07:10 AM
michele

Reged: 06/02/03
Loc: southeastern michigan

OMG!! I didn't even know you were trying!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! And yes, any second line, no matter how faint is a POSITIVE pregnancy test!!!! You won't believe how many early morning hours I spent trying to make out a second line that just wasn't there!! I'm so excited for you, hows your man taking it??

--------------------
Taking it one day at a time.....

#258640 - 04/18/06 07:27 AM
chinagrl

Thanks!!!!! I'm very excited. It doesn't feel real yet... I think after I go to the doctor next Monday and she confirms it it might. Eric's very excited; we've been planning this for a long time but had to wait until I was done with course work so we started trying in January. We told our family's last night because it was my m-i-l's birthday and we knew she'd flip out. Believe it or not, I took an early test because I wanted to have a margarita but I didn't want to be drinking if I was... so no margarita for me.

YAY!!! new
      #258643 - 04/18/06 07:41 AM
epa_ginger

Reged: 02/23/05
Loc: Chicago, IL

Congrats!! I'm really happy for you!! Even when I took my test at the doctor it was faint, but definitely positive. I probably spent an hour on the internet and found the website of some woman who had tried all kinds of tests when she was pregnant, it was hilarious.
I'm sure everything will be great! Aren't you so happy? I can't believe I'm already 19 weeks. Time is going so fast. Good luck over the next few weeks--how far along do you think you are? I didn't start to feel any symptoms until I was about 8 weeks, so get ready for it!

--------------------

Re: YAY!!! new
      #258649 - 04/18/06 07:47 AM
chinagrl

Thanks! I don't think we're very far along at all. Two or three weeks at most. If the due date calculators are correct, somewhere around Christmas. I have felt a little more tired lately and my breasts have been sore, so this is why I thought something might be up. I'm not worried about morning sickness cause I'm nauseous all the time anyway. I imagine time will go fast. Yeah, I googled for info on the pregnancy test I took and found some helpful illustration where it was like: not positive: and showed a test with no second line, positive: and showed three tests one with a faint second line, so I was like, huh, I guess it's for real. It's very overwhelming right now. Hopefully you get more used to the idea?

#258745 - 04/18/06 02:03 PM
Dr. Spice Yamin

Reged: 04/15/04
Loc: Maryland

AWESOME! Congrats Jenny! I'm so happy for you.
Keep us updated on the pregnancy!

--------------------

#258943 - 04/19/06 10:58 AM
torbetta

Reged: 01/24/03
Loc: New York

Holy cow girl! How did I miss this? Congratulations! If I hadn't seen Angela's post I wouldn't have known! We are probably due pretty close together than. My due date is Dec. 1st but it's possible I'm a few weeks further along. I hope to find out in a couple of weeks.

#258996 - 04/19/06 02:05 PM
chinagrl

Thanks! And congrats to you! I haven't been around much so I've been catching up on the news. You're an old pro though! I'm a newbie who's freaking out at the idea and the physical changes.

Re: Congrats, girl! That's wonderful! new
      #259002 - 04/19/06 02:16 PM
Yoda (formerly Hans)

Reged: 01/22/03
Loc: Canada

--------------------
Formerly HanSolo. IBS, OCD, Bipolar, PTSD times 3.

Congratulations! -nt- new
      #259003 - 04/19/06 02:21 PM
lalala

Reged: 02/14/05

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 498 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 5797

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review