All Boards >> The Living Room

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | (show all)
AMERICAN IDOL FANS new
      #239518 - 01/18/06 02:30 PM
Shell Marr

Reged: 08/04/03
Loc: Seattle, WA USA

AMERICAN IDOL FANS...... are you ready for season 5?!?! Shane & I watched last night....

Lovin the twins (the guys)... can't wait to see the no shoe freaky guy in Hollywood...what WAS Paula thinking? LMBO!!

We will be watching tonight too......

--------------------
www.facebook.com/shell.marr

www.myspace.com/shellmarr

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: AMERICAN IDOL FANS
      #239521 - 01/18/06 02:34 PM
Angela E.

Reged: 10/14/04
Loc: Michigan

Oh that was so funny last night! I can't wait for this season!! How about the Brittany Spears overtanned digbat?? She was soooo funny!! She just didn't have a clue. I really liked the twins too they were good. It will be fun to watch some more tonight althoug if it runs into Lost I will have to miss some of it!!

Re: AMERICAN IDOL FANS new
      #239530 - 01/18/06 02:52 PM
Lyndsey

Reged: 02/16/05
Loc: Bay Area, CA

i loveeeeeee that show!!!!!!!!!!!!

No, she looked like Paris Hilton..... new
      #239532 - 01/18/06 02:54 PM
BL

Reged: 06/01/03

.....the overtanned dingbat! Did anyone else think this too?

#239550 - 01/18/06 03:39 PM
rn21666

Reged: 09/01/05
Loc: Maryland

I am with you!!!!! I love American Idol, Carrie Underwood is my favorite so far. Too bad I have class on Tuesday nights so I wont be able to watch. I will have to wait for Wednesday and see just a briefing of it. I am trying to talk my husband into Tivo:)

#239563 - 01/18/06 03:54 PM
Shell Marr

Quote:

Oh that was so funny last night! I can't wait for this season!! How about the Brittany Spears overtanned digbat?? She was soooo funny!! She just didn't have a clue. I really liked the twins too they were good. It will be fun to watch some more tonight althoug if it runs into Lost I will have to miss some of it!!

Oh, she was suck a dork...and her Mom?!?!?! did you see the previews, she is back in other cities trying out again...LOL

--------------------

Re: No, she looked like Paris Hilton..... new
      #239565 - 01/18/06 03:55 PM
Shell Marr

Quote:

No, she looked like Paris Hilton..........the overtanned dingbat! Did anyone else think this too?

YES....totally!! LOL

--------------------

#239567 - 01/18/06 03:59 PM
Shell Marr

Quote:

I am with you!!!!! I love American Idol, Carrie Underwood is my favorite so far. Too bad I have class on Tuesday nights so I wont be able to watch. I will have to wait for Wednesday and see just a briefing of it. I am trying to talk my husband into Tivo:)

Yes, Carrie Underwood is my fav too!! Then Kelly... I have ALL the American Idol 1st place winners CD's except for Fantasia... I just could not get into her. I even have Justin's & Clay's... I'm I sick or what? LOL

Bummer you will miss Tues.... COME ONE HUBBY....WIFEY NEEDS TIVO!!!

--------------------

Love American Idol...... new
      #239568 - 01/18/06 03:59 PM
barbie

Reged: 04/22/04
Loc: Texas

I LOVE AMERICAN IDOL. It's such a fun and uplifting show. I get tired of watching crime scenes & lawyers all the time.

Hubby & I have a bet with Bevrs & her hubby. When they get to the final 12 we will each pick out a fav contestant. The prizes are a gift certificate to Applebees for Bevrs & hubby if they win and a gift certificate to IHOP for me & hubby if we win.

I don't understand how that barefoot jumping guy got through. What were they thinking? I loved the twins, too.

It's gonna be a fun season.

Barbie

--------------------

Re: Love American Idol...... new
      #239572 - 01/18/06 04:06 PM
Shell Marr

Quote:

I LOVE AMERICAN IDOL. It's such a fun and uplifting show. I get tired of watching crime scenes & lawyers all the time.

Hubby & I have a bet with Bevrs & her hubby. When they get to the final 12 we will each pick out a fav contestant. The prizes are a gift certificate to Applebees for Bevrs & hubby if they win and a gift certificate to IHOP for me & hubby if we win.

I don't understand how that barefoot jumping guy got through. What were they thinking? I loved the twins, too.

It's gonna be a fun season.

Barbie

Oh, how fun.... I wanna bet with someone!! LOL My Personal Trainer who also teaches the class on Tues... WARNED the class last night that there will be a test about American Idol every Tues...and those that can't pass will pay for it!! LOL (it's all in fun) she is a big Bo Bice fan!!

Hope they throw some rockers in the mix again this year along with country....

OH, how about the Sanatra (sp?) guy...THAT will be intesting...

The no shoe guy got in.... for Paula's "personal reason"...(I think that would be to piss off Simon)...LOL

--------------------

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 1672 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 131370

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review