All Boards >> The Living Room

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | (show all)
Re: RESULTS SHOW 2/23 new
      #248357 - 02/24/06 09:33 AM
chinagrl

Reged: 12/18/03

I dunno that I agree with you about Becky, Shelly... I think she's gorgeous but I don't think she's that great a singer. On the other hand, I was really disappointed in Stevie. I loved her during the Hollywood stuff, but she was AWFUL the other night, and then slightly better when she was singing her farewell. I think maybe she's the one I would have said could sing but picked a terrible song.

But I do agree that Brenna should have gone before both of them. I can't stand her either.

I was surprised how safe Ayla was. Don't get me wrong, she's a good singer and she's pretty, but I don't think she's likeable. She's too damn perfect and seems like she's had everything handed to her. I just don't think she wants to be a singer that badly, or that she's ready for a music career. I think she'd be just as happy back at school playing basketball.

As for the guys, none of them have been wowing me this year (though I will say that Ace is mighty easy on the eyes), so I didn't have strong opinions about them.

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

I'm with you 100%!! new
      #248373 - 02/24/06 09:49 AM
MCV

Reged: 01/04/05
Loc: Manchester, NH

Brenna should have been the first to get the boot!! I can't stand her and I don't think she can even sing all that well. I agree with Stevie leaving. Becky should have made it a couple more shows.

For the guys - I'm very happy that copacabana boy is out - he just rubbed me the wrong way. But Patrick shouldnt have been voted off so soon. I think Gedeon needs to go - he's too cocky!! And I think his song choice was bad too!

That's just my two cents

--------------------
>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<
Michelle
IBS-A, pain predominant

I agree Brenna should of been the 1st to be eliminated!! new
      #248393 - 02/24/06 10:59 AM
rn21666

Reged: 09/01/05
Loc: Maryland

oh NO! i'm with you too! he's a HOTTIE!! -NT- new
      #248426 - 02/24/06 11:47 AM
Dr. Spice Yamin

Reged: 04/15/04

--------------------

I don't get it!!! new
      #248428 - 02/24/06 11:48 AM
Dr. Spice Yamin

I am upset that Patrick left! I thought he was good.

As for the other three.. I think they were relatively fair departals.. (however, brenna should have gone first for sure!!)

I am confused why Ryan initially said Stevie, you are not in the bottom three during the first elimination but then went and kicked her out the second time around. Did anyone else see that and think- What the heck? I was def confused by the set up last night

--------------------

Re: I don't get it!!! new
      #248460 - 02/24/06 01:30 PM
Shell Marr

Reged: 08/04/03
Loc: Seattle, WA USA

Quote:

I am upset that Patrick left! I thought he was good.

As for the other three.. I think they were relatively fair departals.. (however, brenna should have gone first for sure!!)

I am confused why Ryan initially said Stevie, you are not in the bottom three during the first elimination but then went and kicked her out the second time around. Did anyone else see that and think- What the heck? I was def confused by the set up last night

That is true.... wait the first time...did Ryan say, "you are not in the bottom three" or "you are safe" ? she was in the bottom three... good catch!!

--------------------
www.facebook.com/shell.marr

www.myspace.com/shellmarr

Re: I don't get it!!! new
      #248462 - 02/24/06 01:52 PM
Dr. Spice Yamin

nope I taped it and Ryan said..
Heather, Stevie, you are not in the bottom three. you did not have the lowest number of votes.
Then he had Brenna, Kinnike and Becky stand up. We even rewound the video.. bc we were shocked when next time around he said you are in the bottom three.

Anyways.. did anyone else catch that and think what the heck happened then? when he said that I figured kinnike and brenna were the other bottom two?!?!

--------------------

Hi Shell new
      #248489 - 02/24/06 04:13 PM
barbie

Reged: 04/22/04
Loc: Texas

Hi Shell,

I agree, I think Brenna should have gone, too. Did you notice when they said she was safe the girls in the back row didn't clap.

Do you remember last year they had a girl that nobody liked either and she stayed on for a long time.....I forgot her name, do you remember?

I like Ace, Chris, Kathrine & Lisa and of course Ryan!!!!

Barbie

--------------------

Re: I'm totally in love with ACE! new
      #248493 - 02/24/06 04:25 PM
LittleLisa

Reged: 06/22/04
Loc: USA

He's a hottie Wait??!?!?! Aren't I married? Oops yep but I can still think he's hot!!! Very easy on the eyes as Chinagirl said.

Loved the BonJovi song sung by Chris. I'm a big BonJovi fan. I think he did a great job singing it. My hubby voted for him while I voted for ACE!!

Simon is right about Becky. She's gorgeous and would be better suited as a model. Paula even said she'd be picked up by TV/movies somehow.

--------------------
~~~Lisa~~~

Top 10 Girls Tonight!! (pre-show post 2/28) new
      #249120 - 02/28/06 11:08 AM
Shell Marr

Reged: 08/04/03
Loc: Seattle, WA USA

This is the order of who I like best in the top 10 girls left... we will see if that changes big time again after the show tonight like it did last week... LOL

GIRLS

Mandisa
Katharinie
Paris
Lisa
Ayla
Melissa
Kinnik
Kellie
Heather
Brenna

--------------------
www.facebook.com/shell.marr

www.myspace.com/shellmarr

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 176 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 131361

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review