All Boards >> The Living Room

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | (show all)
help me please...
      #169498 - 04/13/05 07:59 AM
Bobster

Reged: 04/21/04
Loc: tampa, fl.

please pray for me to end my pain. i cant take much more. i dont deserve this much pain. its taken my will from me. im sorry, i just am. i love everyone.. may god help us all..

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

{{{hugs}}} new
      #169500 - 04/13/05 08:03 AM
Linz

Reged: 09/01/03
Loc: England

Can you give some more specifics? Is it a pain attack you're having? Codeine, a heat pad and tea help me loads with those!

Re: help me please... new
      #169505 - 04/13/05 08:15 AM
Shell Marr

Reged: 08/04/03
Loc: Seattle, WA USA

{{BIG HUGS}} , tell us what is going on sweetie!!

--------------------
www.facebook.com/shell.marr

www.myspace.com/shellmarr

Yes, the hiddeous IBS pain new
      #169506 - 04/13/05 08:23 AM
Augie

Reged: 10/27/04
Loc: Illinois

I often pray for God to end all this suffering, by either helping me to stabalize, or by allowing me to enter the gates of Heaven where I know my pain will be gone eternally.

Pain is tiring, depressing, and steals away your will to live. I pray for you to find the strength to hang on beside me and many others. My pain and struggles and chronic symptoms that are not helped by anything, this just wears me down too.

I don't want to scare people, but I don't think I would be around anymore if it weren't for the giving, supportive, loving people on this board.

You are not alone, so please keep in touch. And yes, may the good Lord help all of us who struggle with this hiddeous demon and the chronic pain and symptoms that steal our lives away. It is such a waste of life. There is no purpose or reason for us to suffer so.

You do not deserve this pain. None of us deserve this. Please stay with the board and let us fight this long, tiring battle together. Please.

--------------------
~ Beth
Constipation, pain prodominent,cramps, spasms and bloat!

#169520 - 04/13/05 08:51 AM

Unregistered

How did I miss a Floridian neighbor on here?

Sorry things are sounding so rough for you . It really does help to vent about it - so vent away! We are all here for you

#169522 - 04/13/05 08:53 AM
Angela E.

Reged: 10/14/04
Loc: Michigan

What can we do to help?? Can you give us more info as to what you are battling with right now? Hang in there and know there is support here if you need it!!!

#169535 - 04/13/05 09:37 AM
Bobster

Im going through another tough cycle i call it. My life sucks. Its very hard for me to handle the pain mentally. I have these bouts regularily. Sometimes i feel just fine but it never lasts. I cant work a job and feel embarrassed that im useless. Im sure when people see me feeling ok at times its impossible to understand the situation. I have tried for many years to figure out my problem. Benn to 2 gastro drs. and was told nothing can be done for me, just take stool softeners. What a joke that is. I could be so much more for myself and others if i could fix my problem. I would like to converse with someone that has severe pain as a symtom. I have tried many things to no avail. Its weighing heavily on me mentally and phisically to cope daily. Thanks for listening.

#169542 - 04/13/05 10:00 AM
michele

Reged: 06/02/03
Loc: southeastern michigan

Hi, I'm sorry you are going through this. I also have severe pain a lot. Diet only seems to help me a little. Some days I'm ok, just some bloating and gas and mild pain but I get into bad cycles also. I had a horrible pain cycle this past fall that lasted 8 weeks. I was miserable. I take Miralax for the C but the dr's can't figure out why the pain gets so bad. I have brown burn marks on my belly that never go away from sleeping with the heating almost every night.

When I get into a bad pain cycle, I can't stand even to wear clothes, just the slightest amount of pressure makes it worse. When I get bad like that, not much seems to help. I'll switch from my miralax to Zelnorm because thats supposed to help but it doesn't much. I also take Donnatol, an anti-spasm medication, again, it doesn't help a lot. I'll take Xanax for the anxiety, Vicodin for the pain and Phenegran for the nausea.

It seems though that it just needs to run its course sometimes because not much helps. The dr's have seen me at my worse. The have taken my blood pressure and pulse and seen how high they get from the pain. They've seen how I walk doubled over and get very short of breath. But there doesn't seem to be anything they can do. My dr is very sympathetic and gets frustrated also.

I'm sorry, I guess I don't have any real advice for you but you are not alone. Have you tried a low dose of anti-depressant? I take Zoloft right now but liked Lexapro the best. They seem to at least somewhat keep my mental state from getting too low. They are also shown to help with the IBS symptoms. Hugs.

--------------------
Taking it one day at a time.....

#169553 - 04/13/05 10:40 AM
Bobster

Thanks for your responce. I dont reep any pleasure knowing that others feel severe pain also. But at least maybe im not crazy like i sometimes think. Its just so hard for me, ( even after all these years ), to comprehend how i can hurt so much one day, and possibly the next day feel good.

Re: help me please...
      #169576 - 04/13/05 11:33 AM
Kimm

Reged: 03/10/04
Loc: Toronto, Ontario, Canada

I totally understand what you're saying!!!

For me sometimes I'll feel 100% fine and then all of a sudden I'm doubled over in pain. Then I'll have a really bad period where I get discouraged and depressed and then all of a sudden I'm much better again.

It's crazy the havoc our bodies and cause us isn't it???

*HUGS* Hang in there!!

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 296 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 5989

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review