All Boards >> IBS Fitness & Lifestyle Board Discussions

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | (show all)
Re: I LOST MORE THIS WEEK!! new
      #81443 - 06/21/04 08:32 AM
Shell Marr

Reged: 08/04/03
Loc: Seattle, WA USA

Quote:

CONGRATULATIONS
You can do it.
Shelby

Thanks Shelby

--------------------
www.facebook.com/shell.marr

www.myspace.com/shellmarr

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: I LOST MORE THIS WEEK!! Yayyyy Shell !!! new
      #81445 - 06/21/04 08:33 AM
Shell Marr

Quote:

Now Shell, didnt I ask you last week to quit sending these unwanted lbs. over to me??? I think they are running to my butt and jumping on before you even realize they are gone!!

Now cut it out!!!

Oh you crack me up girl!! Well, you better start running away now.... cuz I'm releasing A LOT more!! LOL

--------------------

WOW!!!!! new
      #81474 - 06/21/04 09:38 AM
StephS

Reged: 09/11/03

Shell, You are so awesome!!! I can't believe how well you are doing! I like how you put your mind to something and then go and do it!!!

I think that's just great!!! 8LBS!!! In one week!!! Your are SO GOOD!!!! Those other 29lbs don't stand a chance with you!!!!

Keep it up girl!!!!

--------------------

Re: WOW!!!!! new
      #81477 - 06/21/04 09:41 AM
Shell Marr

Quote:

Shell, You are so awesome!!! I can't believe how well you are doing! I like how you put your mind to something and then go and do it!!!

I think that's just great!!! 8LBS!!! In one week!!! Your are SO GOOD!!!! Those other 29lbs don't stand a chance with you!!!!

Keep it up girl!!!!

Thanks Steph... this has been real hard to do... but the rewards are so worth it!! Thats right...those 29 pounds are so to be history baby!!

--------------------

I LOST MORE THIS WEEK!! new
      #83387 - 06/25/04 10:03 PM
Shell Marr

**I LOST 3 MORE POUNDS THIS WEEK!!**

For a total of 14 pounds in 4 weeks.... only 26 more to go to reach FIRST goal by (10/15/04).

You can see my daily report in on the " Vegas " board.....along with many others as well.

--------------------

Re:Awesome Shell,,,, new
      #83393 - 06/25/04 11:30 PM
gigi

Reged: 03/21/04
Loc: South Texas

You are doing a great job. Now it is my turn to go back and read your posts, I am sick of myself. I need to loose about 30lb. I don't know where to start, Iknow I should be counting calories, and I have the website for that in my fav's list. Ohhhhh, I am tired of this, gotta get up and do something even if I do it wrong! I will be reading your posts, here and on the Vegas board. Thanks for being such an inspiration to me !!!! gayla

Re: I LOST MORE THIS WEEK!! new
      #83394 - 06/25/04 11:31 PM
gigi

Reged: 03/21/04
Loc: South Texas

Re: I LOST MORE THIS WEEK!! (YEAH SHELL!!!!!!!) new
      #83401 - 06/26/04 05:02 AM
Dimples

Reged: 04/01/04

Shell You Little Sweetie, You're doing soooooooo good. I'm so proud of you and of course I know your husband is too!!

Now you go treat yourself to something new whether it's clothes, shoes, jewlery, etc. etc. etc. he he! and then put them away for your VEGAS trip!! Look at all the new things you'll have by the time you go! Every 5 or 10lbs. you lose buy something for the trip and it will make you feel soooooo good when you show off your rewards to everybody when they meet you in Vegas.

So happy for you hon,

Pat

Re:Awesome Shell,,,, new
      #83469 - 06/26/04 09:29 AM
Shell Marr

Quote:

You are doing a great job. Now it is my turn to go back and read your posts, I am sick of myself. I need to loose about 30lb. I don't know where to start, Iknow I should be counting calories, and I have the website for that in my fav's list. Ohhhhh, I am tired of this, gotta get up and do something even if I do it wrong! I will be reading your posts, here and on the Vegas board. Thanks for being such an inspiration to me !!!! gayla

Thanks Gayla you are so sweet!! Now... please stop beating yourself up.... the last thing you need is to feel negative about yourself. You just start with little things.... even if your not counting calories... you NEED to exercise... not only will you lose weight but you will feel better about yourself and it will give you more energy to do more things.... THEN you can start counting calories. I know you can do it....anyone can if they set their mind to it..... good luck sweetie....and let me know if I can do anything for you. {{hugs}}

--------------------

Edited by Shell Marr (06/26/04 10:48 AM)

Re: I LOST MORE THIS WEEK!! (YEAH SHELL!!!!!!!) new
      #83470 - 06/26/04 09:34 AM
Shell Marr

Quote:

Shell You Little Sweetie, You're doing soooooooo good. I'm so proud of you and of course I know your husband is too!!

Now you go treat yourself to something new whether it's clothes, shoes, jewlery, etc. etc. etc. he he! and then put them away for your VEGAS trip!! Look at all the new things you'll have by the time you go! Every 5 or 10lbs. you lose buy something for the trip and it will make you feel soooooo good when you show off your rewards to everybody when they meet you in Vegas.

So happy for you hon,

Pat

Hehehe thanks Pat... I can see your happiness for me in your fonts!! LOL I've thought about the buying myself something and I've decided to stockpile my rewards together..... $1.00 per pound lost until I hit $65-70 to get an hour massage!!

--------------------

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 284 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 310226

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review