All Boards >> IBS Fitness & Lifestyle Board Discussions

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | (show all)
THIS WEEKS WEIGH IN new
      #99902 - 08/21/04 07:37 AM
Shell Marr

Reged: 08/04/03
Loc: Seattle, WA USA

**I LOST ZERO POUNDS THIS WEEKS!!**

BUT....I did not gain any either, I think I've gained muscle which weighs more...I've taken 3 weight classes since my last weigh in...so, I'm not discouraged at ALL by this!

That still makes a total of 44 pounds in 12 weeks.... I have already reached my FIRST goal which was to lose 40 pounds by (10/15/04) which is the begining of IBS Fall Sprawl. My SECOND goal now is to lose an additional 20 pounds for a total of 60 still by (10/15/04). Wish me luck....I only have 16 more to go!!

You can see my daily report in on the " Vegas " board.....along with many others who post about what they are doing as well. It's NOT just for weight loss.

--------------------
www.facebook.com/shell.marr

www.myspace.com/shellmarr

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: THIS WEEKS WEIGH IN (Positive Thinking Shell) new
      #100457 - 08/23/04 05:36 AM
Dimples

Reged: 04/01/04

Hi Shell,

I won't say don't be discouraged because you didn't lose weight this week, as I can tell you're right on the ball here and know there is a reason for it.

Yes, one can be that you are putting on more muscle mass which is great as you won't have excess skin when the weight keeps dropping.

Another thing is that you can be at a plateau. Although it may not show any or not much of a weight loss for a week or two it will show up after, believe me. That's what I was trying to tell you in the beginning when I said to take your measurements (which of course you did anyway) so you would know the inches are coming off even if the scale doesn't show the pounds sometimes. Sometimes you may just be holding more fluids the day you get weighed in.

All I can say is you're doing great and just keep doing what you're doing. You have a great outlook so I sure don't need to give you a pep talk. Just know I'm right here rooting for you. Know how much determination it takes and am really proud of you. Would think the world of you no matter what as I can see what a big help you are on the Las Vegas board also. You Go Shell!!!

Hugs,
Pat

Re: THIS WEEKS WEIGH IN (8/20/04) (Positive Thinking Shell) new
      #101935 - 08/27/04 10:42 AM
Shell Marr

Quote:

Hi Shell,

I won't say don't be discouraged because you didn't lose weight this week, as I can tell you're right on the ball here and know there is a reason for it. Yeah....I'm kicking my own butt in weight class...LOL

Yes, one can be that you are putting on more muscle mass which is great as you won't have excess skin when the weight keeps dropping. I have noticed the skin is toning up

Another thing is that you can be at a plateau. NO, say it's not so!! LOL Although it may not show any or not much of a weight loss for a week or two it will show up after, believe me. That's what I was trying to tell you in the beginning when I said to take your measurements (which of course you did anyway) so you would know the inches are coming off even if the scale doesn't show the pounds sometimes. Sometimes you may just be holding more fluids the day you get weighed in. I'm hoping so, we will see tonight (8/27) when I do my weigh in.

All I can say is you're doing great and just keep doing what you're doing. You have a great outlook so I sure don't need to give you a pep talk. Just know I'm right here rooting for you. Know how much determination it takes and am really proud of you. Would think the world of you no matter what as I can see what a big help you are on the Las Vegas board also. You Go Shell!!! Thanks Pat... you are always so good to me!!

Hugs, {{hugs right back at ya}}
Pat

--------------------

TODAY IS WEIGH IN DAY! new
      #102090 - 08/27/04 09:58 PM
Shell Marr

**I LOST 4 MORE POUNDS THIS WEEKS!!**

That makes a total of 48 pounds in 13 weeks.... I have now reached my FIRST goal which was to lose 40 pounds by (10/15/04) which is the begining of IBS Fall Sprawl. My SECOND goal now is to lose an additional 20 pounds for a total of 60 still by (10/15/04). Wish me luck.....I only have 12 more to go!!

You can see my daily report in on the " Vegas " board.....along with many others who post about what they are doing as well. It's NOT just for weight loss.

--------------------

Re: Shell, WOW, ITS GREAT TO KNOW YOU HAVE NO @$$ IN YOUR PANTS !!! new
      #102322 - 08/29/04 09:52 AM
gigi

Reged: 03/21/04
Loc: South Texas

Girl, you are so awesome, I am soooooo proud of you. I wish I could come to LV just to meet you and Shane. (not leaving out everyone else of course ).

Look at the new clothes you are going to need and need right now!! Keep on going GIRL !! loveya

#102323 - 08/29/04 10:06 AM
Shell Marr

Quote:

Girl, you are so awesome, I am soooooo proud of you. I wish I could come to LV just to meet you and Shane. (not leaving out everyone else of course ).

Look at the new clothes you are going to need and need right now!! Keep on going GIRL !! loveya

Thanks sweetie! Oh, I wish EVERYONE could make it to Vegas.... hopefully next year now that people are aware of it...more will be able to make it.

New clothes.... but I love wearing all my shirts as dresses!! LOL Funny (not really...cuz $$ is tight) the other day I was trying on clothes in my closet that just 6 months ago I was going to donate cuz there were too small..... are NOW really baggy and Shane says it look like I have lots of PJ's cuz I'm NOT wearing them in public with him!!! LOL

--------------------

#102330 - 08/29/04 10:24 AM
gigi

Reged: 03/21/04
Loc: South Texas

Shell, that sounds like something my David would say.

We are so blessed to have such great guys for husbands.

#102335 - 08/29/04 10:32 AM
Shell Marr

Yes, yes,...yes...we are!!

--------------------

YEAH Sell!!!!! new
      #102347 - 08/29/04 10:51 AM
BarbaraS

Reged: 02/12/03
Loc: Wisconsin

You are doing an amazing with your weight loss. Hubby must be really proud of You!! Keep up the good work!

Re: YEAH Shell!!!!! new
      #102447 - 08/29/04 07:38 PM
Shell Marr

Quote:

You are doing an amazing with your weight loss. Hubby must be really proud of You!! Keep up the good work!

Thanks Barb.... yes, he is proud... I'm proud of him too... he has taken off 42 pounds himself!!

--------------------

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 309 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 310226

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review