All Boards >> IBS Fitness & Lifestyle Board Discussions

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | (show all)
Re: You are such an inspiration !!! new
      #96489 - 08/08/04 08:40 AM
Shell Marr

Reged: 08/04/03
Loc: Seattle, WA USA

Quote:

Shell, WOW Girl!!! I am so proud of you, and look how much more you will have lost by your deadline !!!! I know I was thinking...I'm gonna have to set goal #2 here soon.... I'm thinking total of 60??

You really are an inspiration to me Shell, when I don't feel well, and am not exercising at all, you give me strength!! Even if I don't go out and walk, you help me mentally, Thank You !! No, thank you...for all YOUR support...it is everyone on these boards and Shane that is keeping me going. {{hugs}}

--------------------
www.facebook.com/shell.marr

www.myspace.com/shellmarr

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: MY LATEST WEIGH IN..... (Shell, You Did It AGAIN!!!) new
      #96515 - 08/08/04 09:30 AM
Dimples

Reged: 04/01/04

Shell you sweetie, you are such a strong person to be doing this. I want you to know how proud I am of both you and Shane.

I wish you would win the big jackpot in Vegas but you know something? I think you're already winning a big jackport!!

I just posted you but it didn't take so am trying again. I try to get on here to see how you're doing because I am so proud of you, and YES you are an inspiration to others.

Hugs and Congats!

Pat

Re: MY LATEST WEIGH IN..... new
      #96661 - 08/08/04 09:44 PM
ChristineM

Reged: 05/31/04
Loc: soCal

Awesome, Shell! You continue to inspire with your strong will and great results!

Attacked with a knife, though? Yikes! Now I think you're even more strong!

--------------------
Christine

Those who can do; those who want it done better teach.

Re: MY LATEST WEIGH IN..... (Shell, You Did It AGAIN!!!) new
      #98194 - 08/13/04 09:51 PM
Shell Marr

Quote:

Shell you sweetie, you are such a strong person to be doing this. I want you to know how proud I am of both you and Shane. Thank you so much Pat... I'm sorry it took me so long to reply to this.

I wish you would win the big jackpot in Vegas but you know something? I think you're already winning a big jackport!! You are just so sweet!! That was such a nice comment.

I just posted you but it didn't take so am trying again. I try to get on here to see how you're doing because I am so proud of you, and YES you are an inspiration to others. You have no idea how good this feels to read things like this.... it is what keeps me going. {{big hugs}}

Hugs and Congats!

Pat

--------------------

Re: MY LATEST WEIGH IN..... new
      #98195 - 08/13/04 09:54 PM
Shell Marr

Quote:

Awesome, Shell! You continue to inspire with your strong will and great results! Thank you Christine....this really means a lot!!

Attacked with a knife, though? Yikes! Now I think you're even more strong! It took me a long time to realize that too...... if I could over come THAT.... I could do anything if I put my mind to it.

--------------------

TODAY WAS WEIGH IN DAY!! new
      #98196 - 08/13/04 09:55 PM
Shell Marr

**I LOST 5 MORE POUNDS THIS WEEKS!!**

That makes a total of 44 pounds in 11 weeks.... I have now reached my FIRST goal which was to lose 40 pounds by (10/15/04) which is the begining of IBS Fall Sprawl. My SECOND goal now is to lose an additional 20 pounds for a total of 60 still by (10/15/04). Wish me luck!!

You can see my daily report in on the " Vegas " board.....along with many others who post about what they are doing as well. It's NOT just for weight loss.

--------------------

Re: TODAY WAS WEIGH IN DAY!! (AMAZING SHELL!!!) new
      #98205 - 08/14/04 05:36 AM
Dimples

Reged: 04/01/04

My goodness Shell the weight is really coming off fast. That averages out to 4lbs. a week!!! Usually after the first couple of weeks it comes off at the rate of about 2lbs. a week. You must have a GREAT metabolism.

Wish you could share some of your metabolism with me! I know you would if you could. As long as you don't send those lost pounds in my direction I'll settle for that.

You have done so great all these weeks, it's really unbelievable it keeps coming off so fast. I always said it took time to put on so will take time to come off but boy, you're proving me wrong.

You Go Shell!!

Hugs,

Pat

Re: TODAY WAS WEIGH IN DAY!! Good luck!!..... new
      #98206 - 08/14/04 06:09 AM
mickeymouse

Reged: 02/02/03
Loc: Canada

WoW Shell! Way to go, that is great news! I would not have the patience to keep track of all my calories.....Good luck on your next goal (though you probably don't need it )

Re: TODAY WAS WEIGH IN DAY!! (AMAZING SHELL!!!) new
      #98231 - 08/14/04 08:52 AM
Shell Marr

Quote:

My goodness Shell the weight is really coming off fast. That averages out to 4lbs. a week!!! Usually after the first couple of weeks it comes off at the rate of about 2lbs. a week. You must have a GREAT metabolism.

Wish you could share some of your metabolism with me! I know you would if you could. As long as you don't send those lost pounds in my direction I'll settle for that.

Yeah, I guess I do have good metabolism.... Kandee is already trying to take some of it Like I told her...I'd share it if I could! hehehe I will not send the pounds your way.... I already have an agreement what I send them all to Casey

You have done so great all these weeks, it's really unbelievable it keeps coming off so fast. I always said it took time to put on so will take time to come off but boy, you're proving me wrong.

You Go Shell!!

Hugs,

Pat

--------------------

Re: TODAY WAS WEIGH IN DAY!! Good luck!!..... new
      #98232 - 08/14/04 08:55 AM
Shell Marr

Quote:

WoW Shell! Way to go, that is great news! Thanks! I would not have the patience to keep track of all my calories.. Awh, it's not all that hard once you get a hang of it. Plus I have a program in my PDA, so it makes it easy to plug it in where ever I am. ...Good luck on your next goal (though you probably don't need it ) Oh, thank you!! As Steph made me realize....I only have 16 more to go!!

--------------------

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 105 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 309365

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review