All Boards >> IBS Fitness & Lifestyle Board Discussions

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1
Pelvic Floor Dysfunction
      #367421 - 05/09/12 08:27 AM
SweetTony

Reged: 11/17/10
Loc: Maine

Just to start a new thread - Has anyone out there thought PFD was their issue and had it elimninated by medical tests? I am going to this shortly and I was wondering how it goes.

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: Pelvic Floor Dysfunction new
      #367427 - 05/09/12 07:03 PM
maddi

Reged: 05/09/12

I'm just now getting on this site mainly because I want to help. I was experiencing so many problems and have found some help! SweetTony I want to know what kind of symtoms you are having. I had a baby 16 months ago and all of a sudden couldn't go to the bathroom! it was unreal. had colonoscopy, ct scan, all normal.... tried to diagnose me w/IBS and give me meds. i'm much better

Re: Pelvic Floor Dysfunction new
      #367476 - 05/18/12 06:03 AM
SweetTony

Reged: 11/17/10
Loc: Maine

Out of the blue I began having issues almost 3 years ago. Two days of uncontrollable bowel movements on the way to work and I have not been the same since. Bloating, stomach pain, constant sensing of needing to defecate, and uncontrollable bowel movements about every two weeks. Frantic panic attacks when a bathroom is not accessible. Needing to go RIGHT NOW and then having nothing happen. After all of the testing found nothing I was dx with IBS. I tried Heather's diet for 6 months and eliminated everything from my diet. No coffee or tea except peppermint and fennel. No alcohol, dairy, red meat, fried foots, fats, HFCS, soda, and grains. No tobacco. Took the acacia fiber and peppermint bills. Took dicyclomine, hyoscyamine, Zoloft, and other meds. Did the hypno CD's twice. Exercised. Tai Chi. Buddhism. Chiropractor. Acupuncture. Meditation. Nothing really helped. I have no real stress in my life except for this which is now in control of my life.

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 226 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 4446

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review