All Boards >> IBS Fitness & Lifestyle Board Discussions

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1
Shell Mar question
      #337245 - 10/23/08 01:16 PM
Wendy1234

Reged: 02/06/08

My xmas challenge is in the toilet. Unfortunately, not literally since I'm C. But anyways, I keep gaining. This week I'm fighting a cold and have not exercised or ate all that well. I need to jump start this weight loss. I know you go to those classes so are those for 60 minutes? Or do you find you have better success exercising for 90 minutes? I usually exercise two or three times a week for 30 minutes and obviously that's not cutting it. Hopefully by this weekend I'll be over the cold and start a program.

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: Shell Mar question new
      #337288 - 10/24/08 01:26 PM
GoodBellyBrett

Reged: 10/24/08

Hi,
I am now working with a great new product called GoodBelly – its a probiotic juice drink – that's dairy free, soy free, wheat free and vegan. It's great for immunity and digestive health. They just put some web coupons for free product on their site for a limited time – you can check it out here www.goodbelly.com.

I hope this product can help you with your symptoms.

Thanks
Brett

Re: Shell Mar question new
      #337290 - 10/24/08 01:54 PM
Shell Marr

Reged: 08/04/03
Loc: Seattle, WA USA

Oh, hope you feel better soon! Each class I take is 60 mins. Sometimes I'll do two 60 min classes back to back...one kickboxing and one weights. OR I'll do weight machines for about 20 mins and then take kickboxing. I've also started yogo and pilates(sp?) for beginners.... For sure I do best when I get AT LEAST 60 mins in 3-4 times a week minimum... but that's me... I've been at this for awhile now.

HTH?

--------------------
www.facebook.com/shell.marr

www.myspace.com/shellmarr

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 211 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 3773

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review