All Boards >> IBS Fitness & Lifestyle Board Discussions

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | (show all)
Saturday, Apr. 12, 2008 new
      #328213 - 04/13/08 05:17 PM
Erilyn

Reged: 11/14/07
Loc: Beautiful British Columbia, Canada

Went to the Cap Suspension Bridge today, so that definitely counts as excercise!

Went to Kelsey's for lunch afterwards, had a Roasted Vegetabel Wrap that was very good and doesn't seem to have given me any problems.

--------------------
IBS-A since age 12, and fructose sensitive; with the exception of my pregnancy, have been following Heather's diet since Nov. 19, 2007.
Taking 12g of Acacia per day. Relatively stable since March 2008!

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Sunday, Apr. 13, 2008 new
      #328214 - 04/13/08 05:18 PM
Erilyn

Pretty usual day, only thing different is that I have started taking a prenatal vitamin as opposed to a regular multivitamin.

--------------------
IBS-A since age 12, and fructose sensitive; with the exception of my pregnancy, have been following Heather's diet since Nov. 19, 2007.

Monday, Apr. 14, 2008 new
      #328254 - 04/14/08 02:42 PM
Erilyn

Had 2 BMs this morning, about 30 minutes apart. First was med-firm, changing to med-soft, large volume. Second was much softer, moderate volume, orange tinged. I'm starting to think tomatoes don't really agree with me (had Balasamic Tomato Rice for dinner last night).

Breakfast (7:00 am): 1 hard-boiled egg white, 1 cup Rice Krispies + 1 tbs wheat bran cereal with 1 cup light soy milk. 1 tbs Acacia.

Snack (10:55 am): english muffin with light margarine

Lunch (12:30 pm): chicken sandwich

Snack: 5 blanched almonds

--------------------

Week leading up to Saturday, Apr. 19, 2008 new
      #328485 - 04/19/08 12:27 PM
Erilyn

I've been really slacking with this lately! I guess I'm starting to feel like I don't need it anymore - which is GREAT!

Anyway we went out for sushi last night with our friends - I had teriyaki salmon and a Clifornia Roll. It was probbaly the teriyaki sauce, but this morning my tummy has actually felt slightly off. I had a very soft BM shortly after getting up, and was a little nervous about going grocery shopping with hubby. I later decided I would probably be fine going out, but by then just plain didn't feel like it. :P

Just a lesson in restaurant teriyaki sauce. It probably had tons of honey and therefore was high in fructose. I mean, the salmon was positively drenched in it.

--------------------

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 26 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 98618

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review