All Boards >> IBS Fitness & Lifestyle Board Discussions

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | (show all)
Thursday, March 13, 2008 new
      #326533 - 03/13/08 08:33 AM
Erilyn

Reged: 11/14/07
Loc: Beautiful British Columbia, Canada

Got up 6:30 am.

Breakfast (6:50 am): hard-boiled egg white, 1 cup Rice Krispies + 1 tbs wheat bran cereal, 1 cup soy milk (Silk Plus) with 1 tbs Acacia.

Had a BM about 7:10 am. Firm and very pebbly. Small volume.

Snack (10:55 am): 1 saltine cracker, applesauce muffin

Lunch (12:30 pm): ham sandwich on Safeway white bread, with light margarine, Miracle Whip, and mustard.

Snack (3:55 pm): plain rice cake

Dinner (5:20 pm) Baxter's Chicken Vegetable soup, 1 sesame seed hamburger bun with light margarine. Multivitamin, 1 tbs Acacia.

Snacks: penaut butter and strawberry jam snadwich, 3/4's of a banana.

--------------------
IBS-A since age 12, and fructose sensitive; with the exception of my pregnancy, have been following Heather's diet since Nov. 19, 2007.
Taking 12g of Acacia per day. Relatively stable since March 2008!

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Friday, March 14, 2008 new
      #326568 - 03/14/08 08:26 AM
Erilyn

Got up 6:20 am. Had BM about 6:50 am, med-firm AND med-soft, lumpy, small volume.

Breakfast (7:00 am): hard-boiled egg white, 1 cup Rice Krispies + 1 tbs wheat bran cereal, 1 cup soy milk (Silk Plus) with 1 tbs Acacia.

Snack (10:55 am): applesauce muffin

Lunch (12:50 pm): grilled chicken sub from Mr. Sub on white bread, with lettuce, tomato, pickles, mushrooms, onion, and honey mustard. Walked four blocks (there and back) to Mr. Sub.

Snack (4:00 pm): plain rice cake

Dinner (6:00 pm): 2 pcs Highliner Healthy Bake fish fillets, canned peas and carrots, mashed potatoes (with light margarine and soy milk). Multivitamin, 1 tbs Acacia.

--------------------
IBS-A since age 12, and fructose sensitive; with the exception of my pregnancy, have been following Heather's diet since Nov. 19, 2007.

Saturday, March 15, 2008 ~ C new
      #326650 - 03/15/08 04:13 PM
Erilyn

Got up about 9:50 am.

Breakfast (10:50 am): glass soy milk (silk plus) with 1 tbs Acacia, oatmeal with brown sugar and cinnamon, with toasted hamburger bun with light margerine.

Went grocery shopping and then spent 2 AND A HALF HOURS vacuuming my apartment (kitties have fleas so I did all the crevices along the wall, all the furniture, and underneath all the furniture). Now THAT'S exercise!

Snack/late Lunch (3:55 pm): chicken sandwich on sourdough english muffin with light margarine and Miracle Whip.

No BM yet today... even though I do feel like I sort of have to go.

Dinner (6:00 pm): chicken breast with red pepper seasoning, potatoes, brocolli, carrots, stuffing, a tiny bit of gravy (had dinner at a friend's). Also had a bite of roast beef - just to taste it.

Snacks: half a peanut butter and strawberry jam sandwich, half a banana, glass of Silk plus, Wal-Mart multivitamin, 1 tbs Acacia

Never did have that BM...

--------------------

Sunday, March 16, 2008 (weight and measurements included) ~ "off" tummy day new
      #326673 - 03/16/08 09:51 AM
Erilyn

Got up 9:10 am. Had a BM about 9:30 am - medium consistency, all one piece, moderate to large volume.

Weighed and measured myself this morning:
Weight: 134.5 lbs (up a bit)
Bust: 37
Waist: 29
Hips: 38

Breakfast (10:50 am): glass soy milk (silk LIGHT) with 1 tbs Acacia, oatmeal with brown sugar and cinnamon, with two slices white toast with light margerine.

Had another small BM about 11:30 am - med-soft, small volume, two thin pieces. It is 12:00 now and I am feeling a little crampy and gassy - and it's nice and smelly - Probably last night's dinner...

Had ANOTHER BM at 12:30 pm. Soft, largish volume, couple of long pieces, but fairly soft. There was undigested carrot in the wipe. Definately having an iffy tummy day here.

Lunch (2:00 pm) canned ham sandwich on white bread with light margarine, Miracle Whip, and mustard. Peppermint tea. Tummy gradually feeling better.

Dinner (5:05 pm): homemade turkey chili, Walmart multivitamin, 1 Cadbury mini creme egg, 1 tbs Acacia.

Snack (8:40 pm): homemade turkey chili

--------------------

Monday, March 17, 2008 new
      #326698 - 03/17/08 09:11 AM
Erilyn

Got up 6:30 am. Had a Bm about 20 minutes later, med-firm, small-moderate volume, all one piece.

Breakfast (7:00 am): hard-boiled egg white, 1 cup Rice Krispies + 1 tbs wheat bran cereal, 1 cup soy milk (Silk Light) with 1 tbs Acacia.

Snack (10:50 am): Sourdough english muffin with light margerine

Lunch (12:30 pm): chicken brst sandwich on white safeay bread with light margarine, Miracle Whip, and mustard. Peppermint tea.

Snacks: 5 blanched almonds, plain rice cake

Dinner (5:45 pm): grilled chicken burger on white hamburger bun with light Miracle whip and honey mustard, "fries" and ketchup. 1 Purdy's dark chocolate (dulce de leche). Multivitamin, 1 tbs Acacia.

Snack (9:10 pm): toasted sourdough english muffin with light margarine.

--------------------

Tuesday, March 18, 2008 new
      #326759 - 03/18/08 09:44 AM
Erilyn

Got up 6:20 am. Had a BM about 30 minutes later, small volume, med-firm. Had another just before leaving for work (7:30 am), slightly larger volume, still med-firm, slight orange-reddish tinge (chili from two nights ago?).

Breakfast (6:55 am): hard-boiled egg white, 1 cup Rice Krispies + 1 tbs wheat bran cereal, 1 cup soy milk (Silk Light) with 1 tbs Acacia.

Snack (9:30 am): half a cinnamon raisin bagel, with very little regular Becel margarine. (11:10 am): Sourdough english muffin with light margarine

Lunch (12:30 pm): chicken brst sandwich on white safeay bread with light margarine, Miracle Whip, and mustard, added 2 thin slices tomato. Peppermint tea.

Dinner (5:50 pm) Salmon with marmelade, soy sauce and liquid smoke, inst. rice made with chicken broth and peas. 1 Purdy's dark chocolate (crantini). Multivitamin, 1 tbs Acacia.

Snack: banana, 1/2 tsp peanut butter

--------------------

Wednesday, March 19, 2008 new
      #326807 - 03/19/08 08:28 AM
Erilyn

Got up 6:25 am. Woke up with a sore throat for the 2nd morning in a row - today is a little worse than yesterday.

Had BM about 25 minutes later, started out pebbly but turned normal, med-firm, moderate volume. Went again just before leaving for work (7:30 am) - soft, moderate volume, came apart when I flushed.

Breakfast (7:00 am): hard-boiled egg white, 1 cup Rice Krispies + 1 tbs wheat bran cereal, 1 cup soy milk (Silk Light) with 1 tbs Acacia.

Snack (9:30 am): half a cinnamon raisin bagel, with very little regular Becel margarine. (11:10 am): Sourdough english muffin with light margarine.

Dinner (5:45 pm): Yves Veggie burger on white bun, with ketchup, relish, mustard and 2 VERY thin slices fresh tomato. "Fries" and ketchup. 1 Purdy's Dark chocolate (Dulce de leche). Multivitamin and 1 tbs Acacia.

Snack: slice of white bread with light margerine

--------------------

Thursday, March 20, 2008 (weight included) new
      #326879 - 03/20/08 08:42 AM
Erilyn

Got up 6:30 am. Weighed myself - 131 lbs! That's the lowest I have EVER weighed (as an adult, of course)!

Had a BM about 8:15 am - very small volume, medium (not soft or firm), mostly one piece. Looked like bits of raisin in the wipe...

Snacks: sourdough english muffin with light margerine, 4 saltine crackers

Lunch (12:30 pm): canned ham sandwich, peppermint tea

Dinner (5:50 pm): fresh pasta (vegetable) with roasted garlic spaghetti sauce. 1 Purdy's dark chocolate (hedgehog). Multivitamin, 1 tbs Acacia.

Snacks: rest of my dinner, cup-of-soup (chicken noodle).

--------------------

Friday, March 21, 2008 new
      #326982 - 03/21/08 11:06 AM
Erilyn

Got up 9:25 am. Feeling absolutely miserable with this cold - laryngitis, sinus infection, coughing up crap - ugh!!!!

Breakfast (10:45 am): oatmeal with brown sugar and cinnamon, 1 slice toast with light margarine, glass light soy milk with 1 tbs Acacia.

Lunch (1:00 pm): Amy's non-dairy burrito. Had a Neo Citran at about 3:00 pm.

Dinner (6:30 pm): homemade chicken chow mein (chicken, onion, peas, Mr. Noodles chow mein noodles, broth, soy sauce). Multivitamin, 1 tbs Acacia.

I have not had a BM today. For most of the day I didn't feel like I needed to go, so I didn't think I was really C. But right around dinner time I started to get that C feeling. Grrr...

Snack: 4 saltines with soy herb cream cheese.

--------------------

Saturday, March 22, 2008 new
      #327038 - 03/22/08 11:39 AM
Erilyn

Got up 9:00 am. Cold seems a LITTLE better, but I'm still feeling pretty miserable.

Breakfast: Eggbeater omelet made with mushrooms, fresh tomato, and green onion. Two slices white toast, one with marmelade the other with strawberry jam. 1 tbs Acacia in water.

Had a BM about 11:30 am - large volume, medium consistency, all one very long piece.

Lunch Split pea with ham soup, 4 saltine crackers. 1 Purdy's hedgehog.

Dinner (5:30 pm): Chicken fajitas (ground chicken, green peppers, diced tomatoes, onion, garlic, chili powder, cayenne) on sundried tomato tortilla. Multivitamin, 1 tbs Acacia.

Snacks: instant chocolate pudding made with soy milk, 1 slice white bread with soy herb cream cheese.

--------------------

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 37 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 98035

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review