All Boards >> IBS Fitness & Lifestyle Board Discussions

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | (show all)
Hey ya'll
      #310970 - 07/11/07 04:32 PM
Shell Marr

Reged: 08/04/03
Loc: Seattle, WA USA

I'm so glad you guys are reporting in even without me here!! I hope to come back AFTER I get my new eating down.... for those of you that don't know... I've had Lap Band surgery.... so I'm still healing and adjusting to a new way of eating. I posted about it here if you would like to read it...

I WILL be back......

--------------------
www.facebook.com/shell.marr

www.myspace.com/shellmarr

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: Hey ya'll new
      #310994 - 07/11/07 07:47 PM
Shell Marr

Carla..... you've got mail... and your pic is up!

--------------------

#310995 - 07/11/07 07:50 PM
MiamiCarla

Reged: 06/25/07

Thank you so much!!! I'm glad you are back. I wasn't a frequent poster before. I came & went. But I looked forward to your posts & getting ideas from you. So I look forward to seeing you around more. How are you feeling now, by the way?

--------------------
Carla
IBS-D

#310998 - 07/11/07 08:15 PM
Shell Marr

I'm doing pretty darn good..... I think I will start posting again at the first of the week... even if I don't post my FOOD.... I can start posting my exercise, water, fiber....etc.....

I've got approval to return to the gym for low impact cardio kickboxing on the 23rd!! WWooohhhooo!!! For now, I'm just walking...and having MAJOR gym withdrawls!! I will start hand weights next week too!!

--------------------

#311002 - 07/11/07 08:24 PM
lalala

Reged: 02/14/05

Wow! It sounds like you're doing great, Shell! I'm so proud of you for taking charge of your health. Can't wait to hear more about your cardio kickboxing class!

glad to hear.... new
      #311005 - 07/11/07 08:50 PM
Betharoo

Reged: 01/28/05
Loc: Ontario, Canada

you are doing so well Shell, I look forward to seeing your posts again soon. I stopped reporting in awhile ago but really should get back to it to keep on track

--------------------
Microscopic Colitis, IBS-A, GERD, Hiatal Hernia
Bethany, Ontario, Canada

Hey, Shell new
      #311058 - 07/12/07 12:00 PM
Sand

Reged: 12/13/04
Loc: West Orange, NJ (IBS-D)

I'm so glad you posted - you've been on my mind a lot lately. It's good to hear you're doing well. Please do keep us updated - let us know how Cardio Kickboxing: The Return of Shell goes.

Take care.

--------------------
[Research tells us fourteen out of any ten individuals likes chocolate. - Sandra Boynton]

#311948 - 07/25/07 09:58 AM
Jennifer Rose

Reged: 04/02/03
Loc: Fremont, CA

Quote:

For now, I'm just walking...and having MAJOR gym withdrawls!! I will start hand weights next week too!!

As I am sitting here in pain from the personal trainer last Monday, I just want to say that you're sick for saying that you are having "gym withdrawls."

Otherwise, I am very proud of you Ms. Shell and all that you have accomplished.

(Oh, and I dumped 24hr because they screwed up on the billing way too many times. Jason and I joined Bally's and I already like it way better. Plus he actually makes me go.)

--------------------
- Jennifer

#311951 - 07/25/07 10:16 AM
Shell Marr

Quote:

Quote:

For now, I'm just walking...and having MAJOR gym withdrawls!! I will start hand weights next week too!!

As I am sitting here in pain from the personal trainer last Monday, I just want to say that you're sick for saying that you are having "gym withdrawls."

Otherwise, I am very proud of you Ms. Shell and all that you have accomplished.

(Oh, and I dumped 24hr because they screwed up on the billing way too many times. Jason and I joined Bally's and I already like it way better. Plus he actually makes me go.)

I was having major withdrawls.... I will be this weekend too... since we are out of town on Sat... well, I might be able to go on Sun???

I'm glad you like the new gym better..... the only reason I stay at 24 is I REALLY like a few of the instructors. IF, they can ever get a FULL TIME gig over at Allstar then I'll drop 24 also. Good for you for getting back to the gym and thanks Jason for making you go!! hehehe I want my Jen healthy!! We have LOTS of ground to cover on our next trip...whatever that might be.... and your fixing to go on that cruise soon....BIKINI????? ~

--------------------

#311956 - 07/25/07 10:34 AM
Jennifer Rose

Reged: 04/02/03
Loc: Fremont, CA

Quote:

I was having major withdrawls.... I will be this weekend too... since we are out of town on Sat... well, I might be able to go on Sun???

I'm glad you like the new gym better..... the only reason I stay at 24 is I REALLY like a few of the instructors. IF, they can ever get a FULL TIME gig over at Allstar then I'll drop 24 also. Good for you for getting back to the gym and thanks Jason for making you go!! hehehe I want my Jen healthy!! We have LOTS of ground to cover on our next trip...whatever that might be.... and your fixing to go on that cruise soon....BIKINI????? ~

Ick.. you used the b-word. Yeah, Jason is a good (annoying) motivater because he got a little bit of a beer belly so now he's adament about getting to the gym. There are 3 24Hour's in Fremont, and all of them are dropping classes left and right. I couldn't even find a close enough one that offered my favorite 24Tease. Bally's has a ton of classes, and I'm going to try the yoga one first on Saturday.

Cruise is in exactly 2 weeks! Thankfully it is to Alaska, so I doubt there will be much use for my bathing suit. lol Oh, I need to email you too because I will be in Seattle twice and have a couple hours of layover time if you and Shane were availble for a meal or something at the airport!

We need to start planning a trip for next year. With the possible job hunt in a couple months, I can't take anymore vacations this year.

--------------------
- Jennifer

#311960 - 07/25/07 11:11 AM
Shell Marr

Quote:

Quote:

Ick.. you used the b-word. Yeah, Jason is a good (annoying) motivater because he got a little bit of a beer belly so now he's adament about getting to the gym. There are 3 24Hour's in Fremont, and all of them are dropping classes left and right. I couldn't even find a close enough one that offered my favorite 24Tease. Bally's has a ton of classes, and I'm going to try the yoga one first on Saturday.

Cruise is in exactly 2 weeks! Thankfully it is to Alaska, so I doubt there will be much use for my bathing suit. lol Oh, I need to email you too because I will be in Seattle twice and have a couple hours of layover time if you and Shane were availble for a meal or something at the airport!

We need to start planning a trip for next year. With the possible job hunt in a couple months, I can't take anymore vacations this year.

I just emailed you back about the airport.....

Yes, NEXT YEAR for sure....... we are BOOKED this year too!

--------------------

Pages: 1 | 2 | (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 177 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 5182

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review