Pages: 1 | 2 | (show all)
Re: Hey ya'll new
      #311960 - 07/25/07 11:11 AM
Shell Marr

Reged: 08/04/03
Loc: Seattle, WA USA

Quote:

Quote:

I was having major withdrawls.... I will be this weekend too... since we are out of town on Sat... well, I might be able to go on Sun???

I'm glad you like the new gym better..... the only reason I stay at 24 is I REALLY like a few of the instructors. IF, they can ever get a FULL TIME gig over at Allstar then I'll drop 24 also. Good for you for getting back to the gym and thanks Jason for making you go!! hehehe I want my Jen healthy!! We have LOTS of ground to cover on our next trip...whatever that might be.... and your fixing to go on that cruise soon....BIKINI????? ~

Ick.. you used the b-word. Yeah, Jason is a good (annoying) motivater because he got a little bit of a beer belly so now he's adament about getting to the gym. There are 3 24Hour's in Fremont, and all of them are dropping classes left and right. I couldn't even find a close enough one that offered my favorite 24Tease. Bally's has a ton of classes, and I'm going to try the yoga one first on Saturday.

Cruise is in exactly 2 weeks! Thankfully it is to Alaska, so I doubt there will be much use for my bathing suit. lol Oh, I need to email you too because I will be in Seattle twice and have a couple hours of layover time if you and Shane were availble for a meal or something at the airport!

We need to start planning a trip for next year. With the possible job hunt in a couple months, I can't take anymore vacations this year.

I just emailed you back about the airport.....

Yes, NEXT YEAR for sure....... we are BOOKED this year too!

--------------------
www.facebook.com/shell.marr

www.myspace.com/shellmarr

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Pages: 1 | 2 | (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 178 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 5182

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review