All Boards >> IBS Fitness & Lifestyle Board Discussions

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1
REPORTING IN - 9/17/06
      #282664 - 09/17/06 11:43 AM
Shell Marr

Reged: 08/04/03
Loc: Seattle, WA USA

Everyone post their report for what you did on 9/17 here....

--------------------
www.facebook.com/shell.marr

www.myspace.com/shellmarr

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: REPORTING IN - 9/17/06 new
      #282843 - 09/18/06 11:44 AM
little bear

Reged: 12/22/04
Loc: chicago

foods:
puffed kamut cereal w/soymilk
strawberry lemonade
PBJ on multi-oat bread (vegan)
6 pretzel sticks
green salad w/fakin bacon, vegan cheese shreds & vegan caeser dressing; salt & pepper
2 vegan ice cream sandwiches
hummus w/crackers & chips
vegan chocolate pudding

other:
worked for 6 hours
forgetting my acacia water

--------------------
VEGAN ASHLEY~IBS/C

www.myspace.com/dutchflowers

REPORTING IN - 9/17/06 new
      #282906 - 09/18/06 03:18 PM
Stephie

Reged: 03/10/04
Loc: Vancouver, Canada

Decided I can't ONLY report in on days that I am pretty good, so here goes..

Exercise: 20 minutes on elliptical. Approx 200 calories burned.

Breakfast: Luna Bar

Snack: Went to Cosco, sampled a few things. Ate some "Stacys Simply Naked Pita Chips" with hummus when I got home, and handful of UFOs (too many, in fact. Wish I hadn't bought them, I felt sick the rest of the day from eating them).

Dinner: Pasta stuffed with spinach and UFO, which all came apart while they were cooking so it was basically just the mushy pasta with turkey and chicken sausage with spinach and feta (NOT SAFE FOR SOME!!). The sausage wasn't the best tasting *and* it kept repeating on me alllllll night.. I will not be eating that kind again.. and we got them at Cosco so we have like 10 left.

Snack: UFO drink.

On the positive, I went to a friends to watch "The Amazing Race" with some girls and they had chips and chocolate and stuff and I did not eat even one.. Probably because I was still tasting sausage and felt nauseous from my earlier poor food choice, but whatever! And at least I got back on the elliptical, which was covered in a thin film of dust!

Listened to Day 7 of the hypno CDs.. I love them so much, the day I had to take off from listening was a big disappointment. I find I have trouble sleeping without them now!

So that's today! Not very good food choices, I do so much better on days I am at work!

Steph

--------------------
~~I'm not crazy, I'm just a little unwell-I know right now you can't tell~~Matchbox 20
IBS-D,pain.

#283077 - 09/19/06 04:28 PM
Shell Marr

Acacia - 4oz Celestial Seasonings Zingers To Go Herb Tea, Wild Berry Chill w/3 teaspoons Acacia

Breakfast - Luna bar & water

Lunch - toasted bagel w/UFO & water

Acacia - 4oz Celestial Seasonings Zingers To Go Herb Tea, Wild Berry Chill w/3 teaspoons Acacia

Dinner - toasted english muffin, "Roasted Turkey Breast" Lean Cuisine (Tender slices of roasted turkey breast with gravy over savory cornbread dressing made with celery, onions and herbs. Served with a side of apples simmered in a sweet cinnamon and brown sugar glaze) not safe for everyone, but I did fine with it & water

Snacks - 2 snack size bag UFO

Exercise - Just walking around playing photographer.... see this post Shane Did His FIRST Duathlon This Morning!!, followed by weekly grocery shoppin and visit to the laundry mat with 7 loads!! LOL That was enough for me!! LOL

UFO = Unidentified Food Object (meaning not IBS safe for everyone, maybe even including myself, so I don't explain what it so that others THINK it is safe)

--------------------

#283196 - 09/20/06 11:24 AM
Shell Marr

Ashley:

Wow....nice foods...(ice cream sandwich-yum) where in the world did you find the vegan ceasar dressing? Did you make it yourself or do you know the brand name?

--------------------

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 182 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 2245

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review