All Boards >> IBS Fitness & Lifestyle Board Discussions

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | (show all)
REPORTING IN - 5/31/06
      #266594 - 05/31/06 07:04 AM
Shell Marr

Reged: 08/04/03
Loc: Seattle, WA USA

Everyone post their report for what you did on 5/31 here....

--------------------
www.facebook.com/shell.marr

www.myspace.com/shellmarr

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: REPORTING IN - 5/31/06 new
      #266649 - 05/31/06 10:36 AM
Sara-Sage

Reged: 02/04/04

Didn't go to the gym Monday or Tuesday (my ibs has been bothering me) but I am going today and leaving in 5 minutes. Going to do weight and cardio routine.

I have lost a bit of weight from counting calories and cutting back on carbs so I'm pleased. Tommy made me show him my tummy last night and said I am starting to get some definition. YAY!!!

Me too! new
      #266686 - 05/31/06 11:35 AM
Stephie

Reged: 03/10/04
Loc: Vancouver, Canada

Have finally found my sports bra (My "Shock Absorber", hee hee) and am about to jump on the elliptical and then do a weights workout DVD. Was going to go to the gym, but Adrian needed the car today so I can't get there.
Food so far so good... though it's only 11:30 in the morning, hee hee.
Good luck at the gym, Tina!

Oh, well, me too about the going to work out now.. not on the losing pounds, or having any definition.. I always want results too fast, so I am trying not to think about it. I have been 1 week with no pop (which has dropped my calories by a ton 'cause I was so addicted to pop!) and almost as long with no chocolate, and then watching my carbs/portions of them.
When I weighed myself today, I was up half a pound. Grr. Oh well, more reason to get on the elliptical I suppose!

Cheers!
Steph

--------------------
~~I'm not crazy, I'm just a little unwell-I know right now you can't tell~~Matchbox 20
IBS-D,pain.

Re: Me too! new
      #266712 - 05/31/06 01:31 PM
Sara-Sage

Where did you find your sports bra? Mine is waaaaay too small and doesn't work at all when I jump in my fitness classes. Ouch.

It takes time, trust me - I joined the bloody gym in January and am only now seeing results!!! But it's because of my change in diet, you have to do both, it's so true.

#266714 - 05/31/06 01:46 PM
Shell Marr

Reged: 08/04/03
Loc: Seattle, WA USA

I have a Champion brand... I'll have to get the style number for ya... it is REALLY good at holding "the girls" in place!! hehehe

--------------------
www.facebook.com/shell.marr

www.myspace.com/shellmarr

Shock absorber bra new
      #266719 - 05/31/06 01:57 PM
Stephie

Hey Tina,

This sports bra that I have now is the ONLY one I have ever had where my upper chest doesn't ache afterwards from all the "Dragging down" motion from the bouncing around.
It's from that bravissimo store I wrote on the LR about a while ago, this is the one I have: Shock Absorber.

Note: One thing I learned when I went shopping at this store is that bras are meant to be *tight*. Not so that it cuts into your skin, or anything but I was also wearing them so they could shift around a little which is what I think made them not fit so well. The one I have now is great, but it is tight (I tried looser, but I still got the pain) so I only wear it to work out and then take it off again because it gives me some nice little dents in my shoulders if I wear it all afternoon or something.
The second best one I had was a Champion, like Shell said, that did up in the front.. with that one, though, I still had to wear at least two bras.

Hope this helps!
Cheers!
Steph

--------------------
~~I'm not crazy, I'm just a little unwell-I know right now you can't tell~~Matchbox 20
IBS-D,pain.

Re: Shock absorber bra new
      #266729 - 05/31/06 02:09 PM
Sara-Sage

Cool thanks. Do you know what the exchange rate is like since it's in UK funds?

#266730 - 05/31/06 02:09 PM
Sara-Sage

Where did you buy it Shell?

#266732 - 05/31/06 02:12 PM
Stephie

Yeah, it's pretty bad. From CDN it's about 2.2% right now. I'm sure from USD but the USD isn't doing very well right now, so I would assume it is about the same.
Makes things pretty expensive!

--------------------
IBS-D,pain.

#266740 - 05/31/06 02:37 PM
Sara-Sage

Oh, might look for one here then!

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 43 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 13629

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review