All Boards >> IBS Fitness & Lifestyle Board Discussions

View all threads Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1
Anyone travel to Maui w/IBS?
      #216910 - 10/01/05 06:53 PM
mauibound

Reged: 10/01/05

I'm going to Maui in a few weeks, and I'm very nervous I suffer from IBS and it's a new place and I don't know how the bathroom situation is. Anyone been and can tell me that I possible have nothing to worry about, that there are public bathrooms in multiple places?

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: Anyone travel to Maui w/IBS? new
      #216963 - 10/02/05 08:08 AM
retrograde

Reged: 04/15/04

While I've never been to Maui, there ARE some great tips on this site about travelling with IBS in general that you might want to read through.

That said, I'd really recommend re-posting this post on the IBS Diet forum, as this is the Fitness forum. More people read the diet forum and would probably be better able to answer your question

There are some board members who .... new
      #216967 - 10/02/05 08:33 AM
Cyndy

Reged: 03/05/05

...have actually lived in Hawaii and they would really be helpful to you. I think they actually found it easier to eat their.

I agree with Laurel...post this on the Eating Board. Not so many people visit this board. And you may not get responses until Monday...weekends are slow.

I'm jealous...Maui? Excellent!

Re: Anyone travel to Maui w/IBS? new
      #217100 - 10/02/05 09:29 PM
Blue24

Reged: 07/07/05
Loc: West Coast, USA

Uh the bathrooms in Maui should be fine... I live in Hawaii and we are just like any other state, remember we still belong to the United States... I don't know what you are thinking about when you think bathrooms might differ.. shouldn't be any different than what you are used to at home. Have fun in Maui and relax. My IBS is always 100% gone when I am on vacation. I think for me stress is a huge inducer of my IBS, so it's more common for me to get it during the time I work. Bon voyage!

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 50 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 2643

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review