All Boards >> IBS Fitness & Lifestyle Board Discussions

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1
REPORTING IN - 5/5/05 Happy Cinco de Mayo!!
      #176670 - 05/04/05 06:55 PM
Shell Marr

Reged: 08/04/03
Loc: Seattle, WA USA

Everyone post their report for what you did on 5/5 here.... mine will follow later....

--------------------
www.facebook.com/shell.marr

www.myspace.com/shellmarr

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: REPORTING IN - 5/5/05 Happy Cinco de Mayo!! new
      #176946 - 05/05/05 04:20 PM
Shell Marr

Reged: 08/04/03
Loc: Seattle, WA USA

No really Cinco de Mayo for me.... well, we will have Shell's BAKED But Tastes Like Fried Burrito for dinner... but then we will be in bed by 8:30-9:00pm because we have to be up at 2:45-3:00AM... our ride will show at 3:30AM to get us to the airport..... then off to New Orleans baby..... Be home late Sunday. Have a great night everyone!!

--------------------
www.facebook.com/shell.marr

www.myspace.com/shellmarr

#176996 - 05/05/05 08:31 PM
Faye2

Reged: 04/28/05
Loc: USA

I felt awesome today! It's weird because usually I go to the bathroom right after I drink my tea just fine but then I don't have to go (I get C) for the rest of the day untill the next day when i once again go really well and am not C at all. Anyone have any hints?
Breakfast: Chrysanthemum Tea and Cereal
Lunch: Rice w/ Veggies and Chicken
Dinner: Rice/chicken/cranberry/almond salad thing, an artichoke, and some multigrain flax bread
Snacks: DONUT!!! ACK!!! Banana, Raisens and Walnuts, Wheat Thins, Spinach and Salmon Pasta
I ate a ton today but then again...this is the normal amount of food that I eat so I guess it's good! I just hope it doesn't come back to haunt me!
I went on a moderate run today but my friends shins were hurting so we had to stop and walk a couple of times...

--------------------
~*Faye*~ ^-^

#177005 - 05/05/05 09:13 PM
little bear

Reged: 12/22/04
Loc: chicago

hello all! i havent been posting or on the boards for the past few days b/c i think i have the flu!!:o ive had the same paralizing migraine for 3 days now and havent had the will power to move. my comp screen and all the lights were making it worse too anywhoo! im gonna post my foods for today---

B-*kashi straw.cereal w/FF soymilk
-2 cups/peppermint tea w/1 TBSP of acacia

L-*leftover rice and lentil dish
-sm.piece/*leftover pizza

S-*brownsugar oatmeal w/apple chunks & 1TBSP acacia
-1 cup/ginger tea-[for nauseasness]
-1 cup/chamomile-[for migraine]
-1 TBSP/acacia between the 2 cups of tea

exercise-i had a busy day planned but couldnt feel better long enough to leave i did some cleaning, and walked up/down the stairs a lot. went to the grocery store and walked up/down 3 flights of stairs there---AAAAAND i went for a dog walk about 1/2-a block. not too much but i got enough yesterday to last me thru today! my boss had me pull out EVERY freaking table last night in the dining room and mop THE ENTIRE floor---under *all* the tables. i was so exhausted!! the big tables weigh more then 100 pounds!! and i moved 5! needless to say i felt those muscles today but am still very tired. hopefully tomorrow will be better though!

--------------------
VEGAN ASHLEY~IBS/C

www.myspace.com/dutchflowers

#177046 - 05/06/05 05:57 AM
Sparky

Reged: 01/06/04
Loc: MI

TGIF, everyone!! Here's Thursday:

breakfast - crumpet w/cherry preserves, OJ w/fiber.
breakfast later - egg white omelet w/UFO and sauteed veggies - yuuummm.
snack - apple
lunch - large PB&J sandwich and few dried apricots- ate too much again!!
snacks - animal crackers, soy milk
dinner - "southwest chicken and rice bowl" (out at restaurant) and quite a few margaritas (VIVA MEXICO!)

Excercise - Did quick 20-min pilates tape before going out for the evening - walked dog, too.

--------------------
~~~~~~~~~~
STEF
~~~~~~~~~~

#177095 - 05/06/05 08:37 AM
Natalie1985

Reged: 08/09/04
Loc: UK - Leeds for uni, Merseyside for home!

So my diet was messed up a little by running out of bread for breakfats so i wasnt as full early on and then I went out lastnight and got in at 4am this morning, hungry and ate again, normally I'll end up eating the house out when I get in from a night out but considering this I am very proud of myslef as I ate healthily when I got in, even if it did up the calories....

Breakfast- 5 crackers w/PB 200 Apple 70 Apple Bake bar 126 swig of cranberry juice 15

Snacks - Banana 138 2 plain crackers 70

Lunch - 75g bowl couscous 200 Go ahead bar 137

Dinner - 2 x garlic and coriander naan breads 314 tuna and no fat mayo on ciabatta 300 Dipps bar 150

Snacks BEFORE goin out - Apple bake bar 126

Dranks 3+ pints water whilst out

AFTER I got in I made a bowl of oatmeal with vanilla and chopped banana with some sugar 438 and an apple 70

Total = 2198 over the 2000 mark again but atleast I am aware of this now instead of before when I would just eat more than 3000 without knowing it....really gota work on gettin the number down a bit if I want to LOSE weight...I am not losing but not gaining either...

DANCED THE NIGHT AWAY IN THE CLUB THO.....must have burnt quite a few of those calories cos of that!!

--------------------
Natalie

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 59 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 2451

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review