Loc: England

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: REPORTING IN - 3/29/05 new
      #165376 - 03/30/05 01:16 PM
Shell Marr

Reged: 08/04/03
Loc: Seattle, WA USA

Quote:

Tonight I get my @$$ kicked in Power Sculpt class.... this is with my future personal trainer...and I got an email from her on Easter......

Quote:

Shell

Happy Easter!

I will see YOU on Tuesday so get your butt ready!
Heather

Man....she kicked it SO HARD... I just realized that I did not report in yet!! LOL I do have to say that the 4 sets of 20 pushups are getting easier (but PLEASE don't tell her that)

I will be meeting with her on Sat @ 2pm to go over the purchase of my sessions with her. I'll let ya all know how it goes.

OK, I guess I better do figure out what the heck I did yesterday! LOL

--------------------
www.facebook.com/shell.marr

www.myspace.com/shellmarr

We need a register! new
      #165382 - 03/30/05 01:21 PM
Linz

Reged: 09/01/03

Like in class! I do try and see who's not posted but so many people are reporting in now and my memory's not that good anyway!

#165399 - 03/30/05 01:59 PM
Shell Marr

OK... here is my reporting in......
My BMR = 2385 + I burned 869 calories (12 minutes on the Elliptical, 60 minutes Power Sculpt Class) - 1272 less calories to get to my goal = 1982 calorie food budget.

POWER SCULPT Class designed to utilize Group X equipment for resistance training. Band, weights and tubing will be used to sculpt and define.

*I will start sessions with Personal Trainer (Heather) starting April 9th for 10 sessions ....she has promised to kick my @$$!! This is the same Heather that is the Instructor on my Tues. night Power Sculpt class...and we get along great!! I will meet with her on the 2nd at 2:00pm to talk about the sessions. I'm so excited..... she is just so motivating....I love it!!

Breakfast: 180 calories Chocolate Peppermint Stick Luna Bar & Water

Lunch : 287 calories brought my own sandwich (Tuna w/RF Mayo and Pickles)& Water

Snacks during the day not in any order: 550 calories Toasted Nutz N Cranberry Luna Bar, Mini Box Honey Nut Cheerios DRY, Mini Box Rice Krispies DRY, 1oz Turkey Jerky Teriyaki , Easter UFO's & Water

Before Working Out: 196 calories Spiru-Tein Energy Drink (Chocolate w/Vanilla Silk Soy Milk) & Water

While Working Out: 11 calories 3 Altoids & Water

Dinner: 467 calories Crispy Balsamic Baked Chicken, Basmati Rice w/ICINB Spray and a little Garlic Salt & Water

Fiber Pills: 2.25 calories total

Without any more snacks at all....(subject to change) = 1693.25 calories

Total Water intake = 80 oz

I DID have UFO w/water. That DID add 250 calories for a total of 1943.25 . Still in my food budget!!

--------------------

Re: Never mind! -nt new
      #165411 - 03/30/05 02:17 PM
cailin

Reged: 08/12/04
Loc: Dublin, Ireland

Thanks Linz! Still though, need to keep this up or maintain the weight rather than completely pigging out before the wedding. I was off chocolate completely from august to Christmas but at the moment I am eating lots of it
They had Black Magic chocs at work today, I never actually ate them before but the lemon and raspberry ones are to die for...so I ate three of each!

Chocolate doesn't agree with me unless seriously in moderation(smelly gas )

And the chips....well I think they were the reason I couldn't get to sleep til 3am (and had to be up by 7 as had a presentation to give at 9)

Still though..thanks for the kind words...back on the wagon tomorrow I promise (but going out for dinner) and Friday I have a black tie dinner in honour of my cousin so that will be standard dinner dance fare (BTW its in the hotel where we are getting married, I really hope its IBS friendly or I will have to be vegan!)

--------------------
S.

Wedding food new
      #165438 - 03/30/05 02:56 PM
Linz

Reged: 09/01/03

Most hotels and caterers seem to be pretty accomodating when it's comes to weddings! So just talk to them and maybe come up with a list of suggestions so they don't get blank minds from all the stuff you CAN'T eat!

Re: Wedding food new
      #165441 - 03/30/05 03:01 PM
cailin

Reged: 08/12/04
Loc: Dublin, Ireland

there's a cod option and a salmon one which will be grand on the wedding day, just wondering about the function on Friday night. I will definitely give them very clear instructions for the wedding, I will be paying enough to get bossy!

--------------------
S.

Re: reporting in Tuesday new
      #165632 - 03/31/05 06:02 AM
Sparky

Reged: 01/06/04
Loc: MI

Yeah, I guess that is kinda confusing! I haven't really set a food budget yet and I haven't calculated my BMR. So mainly I just try to keep track of how many calories I'm taking in and how many I burn through excercise. Guess I should really be looking at the big picture so I can count ALL the calories I burn per day, not just the excercise ones! Thanks for noting that!

--------------------
~~~~~~~~~~
STEF
~~~~~~~~~~

#165636 - 03/31/05 06:08 AM
Sparky

Reged: 01/06/04
Loc: MI

Casey - thanks, we did have fun at the game, especially since they WON! I'm totally just guessing at the calories from pilates - it's not listed as an activity on fitday and I haven't looked anywhere else to try to get an accurate number. Just lazy I guess Do you know of a site that lists this sort of thing? I would be thrilled if it did burn more calories than I am thinking! But I am sure it differs from class to class - probably yoga is the same, but I've never done yoga. I just didn't feel like I got a calorie-inferno pilates workout the other night . . .

--------------------
~~~~~~~~~~
STEF
~~~~~~~~~~

#166266 - 04/01/05 04:14 PM
Shell Marr

Quote:

Breakfast: cereal and soy milk.

Lunch: noodles, tuna and mayonnaise. Oh, YUM!!

Snacks: applesauce, pear, soy milk.

Dinner: Fish cakes, chips, mushy peas. mushy...hehehe that sounds so funny..

BMR 1571 + Lifestyle 1000 - 500cals = 2071
Total calories so far today 1644.

Still need to have more water and I'll probably have a snack before bed...don't know why my calories are so low atm!

--------------------

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 87 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 38224

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review