All Boards >> IBS Fitness & Lifestyle Board Discussions

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | (show all)
REPORTING IN - 3/17/05 - Happy St. Patrick's Day!! new
      #161333 - 03/16/05 09:39 PM
Shell Marr

Reged: 08/04/03
Loc: Seattle, WA USA

Everyone post their report for what you did on 3/17 here.... mine will follow later....

--------------------
www.facebook.com/shell.marr

www.myspace.com/shellmarr

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: REPORTING IN - 3/17/05 - Happy St. Patrick's Day!! new
      #161483 - 03/17/05 11:10 AM
Shell Marr

Lets see how many of us have green beer in our reports for today!!

--------------------

LOL! Not me! new
      #161504 - 03/17/05 11:41 AM
atomic rose

Reged: 06/01/04
Loc: Maine (IBS-A stable since July '05!)

I *HATE* beer - green or otherwise!

But speaking of UFO's, I did almost decide to make corned beef and cabbage for dinner... it's one of my all-time favorite meals, seriously. But now I've decided I'm too lazy to go to the store and buy the stuff, so I'm safe.

Re: LOL! Not me! new
      #161510 - 03/17/05 11:45 AM
Shell Marr

Quote:

I *HATE* beer - green or otherwise! LOL... I'm safe there too!

But speaking of UFO's, I did almost decide to make corned beef and cabbage for dinner... it's one of my all-time favorite meals, seriously. But now I've decided I'm too lazy to go to the store and buy the stuff, so I'm safe. about an hour ago...I was thinking the same thing...but then realized that was NOT smart.... and was proud of myself! hehehe

--------------------

#161515 - 03/17/05 11:51 AM
Little Minnie

Reged: 04/16/04
Loc: Minnesota

Quote:

I *HATE* beer - green or otherwise!
me too!!!
But speaking of UFO's, I did almost decide to make corned beef and cabbage for dinner... it's one of my all-time favorite meals, seriously. But now I've decided I'm too lazy to go to the store and buy the stuff, so I'm safe.

OOO No way that would be the death of me. Cabbage and I don't agree.

--------------------
IBS-A for 20 years with terrible bloating and gas. On the diet since April 2004. Remember this from Heather's information pages:
"You absolutely must eat insoluble fiber foods, and as much as safely possible, but within the IBS dietary guidelines. Treat insoluble fiber foods with suitable caution, and you'll be able to enjoy a wide variety of them, in very healthy quantities, without problem." Please eat IF foods!

Re: REPORTING IN - 3/17/05 - Happy St. Patrick's Day!! new
      #161516 - 03/17/05 11:52 AM
Linz

Reged: 09/01/03
Loc: England

Hmmm...St. Paddy's day has passed me by. I'll save my Irish UFOs for the Dublin trip!

Today...Hmmm.

Breakfast: Oatmeal and a banana. 2 glasses water. Rooisbos with soy milk.

Snacks: 2 pears. Pumpkin seeds. 2 1/2 ADBs - bad afternoon. 2 cups Rooibos. 2 glasses water.

Lunch: Veggie soup. 2 slices bread with a little soy marg.

Dinner: Chinese!

So I think I'm down on water and up on veggies .

Need to start counting calories again soon. Today was a very tired day...hence the ADBs... very VERY bad.

so excited I have to make 2 posts a day
      #161521 - 03/17/05 12:01 PM
Little Minnie

Reged: 04/16/04
Loc: Minnesota

breakfast: cream of wheat and toast- no raisins 450 cals.
snack: 2 bananas and luna bar 380 cals.
lunch: (pretty proud) diced sweet potato, with an egg beater omelet with mushroom, tomato and soy cheese which was gross. I really filled myself up with it! 335 cals or so.
water 50 oz so far
exercise: did crunches and ball exercises first thing. Walked a little. Going down to exercise now. I am really bloated after lunch and with my "friend" and so I need to burn it out.

--------------------
IBS-A for 20 years with terrible bloating and gas. On the diet since April 2004. Remember this from Heather's information pages:
"You absolutely must eat insoluble fiber foods, and as much as safely possible, but within the IBS dietary guidelines. Treat insoluble fiber foods with suitable caution, and you'll be able to enjoy a wide variety of them, in very healthy quantities, without problem." Please eat IF foods!

#161527 - 03/17/05 12:19 PM
atomic rose

Thankfully, cabbage does agree with me... I'm sure I'd regret the fatty beef, though.

Reporting in and St Patrick's Day new
      #161567 - 03/17/05 01:54 PM
cailin

Reged: 08/12/04
Loc: Dublin, Ireland

I have NEVER had green beer!!- its a foreign thing- I have never seen it over here on St Patrick's Day only in France (that's the only country other than Ireland I have ever been for the day itself)

I have also NEVER had cornbeef and cabbage! I have had cornbeef cold in sandwiches but dont know anyone who has it for dinner! We have boiled bacon (a joint of it) with cabbage and turnip and mashed potato and white sauce...yummmeee!

I didn't do anything festive today, used it as a recovery day with P. We went for a lovely long walk by the beach as it was a gloriously mild and sunny day and we had good chats about the weddding etc..anyway...

My unfestive report:

Breakfast: Rice Krispies with soy chocolate milk

Lunch: Wrap with Tuna, RF mayo, sweetcorn, tomato

Dinner: Prawn Stirfy with corn, spinach, peppers, beansprouts, bamboo shoots and mushroom onion brown rice a very big helping

Dessert: Some Babyfood fruit compote

Snacks Some freshly squeezed orange juice after our long walk
Luna Bar
Water: 95 oz so far (my goal is 70)

Activites: LOTS today- we walked about 3 miles by the beach, I ironed for an hour and hoovered for 15 minutes.
Calories burned through activities: 318

TOTAL CALORIES CONSUMED: 1808

BMR 2320 plus 318 activities= 2638. I consumed 1808 calories so have a surplus of 830

Health update: I am going back to work tomorrow! I have 5 more antibs to take but I am soo much better!

Finally, I am so proud of myself today as my eating choices have given me my best results ever on the nutritional info report on fitday..the only one I haven't made my RDA on today is Calcium and I still got 92% RDA(I KNOW this is important so I am going to get a supplement)
Yay!

Next week will be a LOT different as I go back to work properly though...be strong Sinéad....be strong...

--------------------
S.

Edited by cailin (03/17/05 02:48 PM)

My beer-free but still pretty crappy report new
      #161597 - 03/17/05 03:05 PM
atomic rose

Pre-breakfast: saltine crackers
Breakfast: the usual
Lunch: spinach-mushroom omelet & 2 slices toast w/ lite margarine
Snacks: honeycomb, banana, lemon cake, junior mints
Dinner: lemongrass-ginger ramen w/ vegetables
Drinks: 4 mugs teeccino w/ stevia & nondairy creamer, 2 glasses water = 80oz

Food & drinks total: 1953
Fruits & veggies: peaches, spinach, banana, carrots, green beans = 5

Activity: nothin'

Not spectacular... but I actually did a lot better than I thought I was going to do. I'm already depressed about how my life is going right now, and then I'm PMS'ing on top of that, and then Adam and I fought all day on top of THAT. At one point I completely flipped out... went to the kitchen, ate 2 servings of honeycomb, 2 slices of lemon cake, and a box of Junior Mints, one after the other. Not surprisingly, I felt like hell after that, and all I could do was sleep it off.

I'm still upset, but so far, I'm restraining myself from any more stupid emotional binge-eating.

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 74 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 69974

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review