All Boards >> IBS Fitness & Lifestyle Board Discussions

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | >> (show all)
Re: REPORTING IN - 3/12/05 new
      #160160 - 03/13/05 03:23 PM
cailin

Reged: 08/12/04
Loc: Dublin, Ireland

I just started today's thread and am all excited!

Steph...I TOTALLY understand the daiquiris- they are my fave drink- will you email me the recipe??

--------------------
S.

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: no one is ever around on weekends new
      #160222 - 03/13/05 09:08 PM
Shell Marr

Reged: 08/04/03
Loc: Seattle, WA USA

Quote:

no one is ever around on weekends I'm here just really busy today (this weekend) I'll try to get caught up tonight...

Breakfast: toast and cream of wheat with raisins
exercise: some weights and 30 minutes fast treadmill
snack: luna bar, chex mix (away at lunch time) banana
late lunch: small leftover calzone and tea
few pistachios I want to forget about opps
dinner: fish with port honey reduction (it was yummy! but for some reason hub thought it tasted fishy and rotten. ) Oh no... snap peas, potatoes and mushrooms and a ciabatta roll
dessert: raspberry sorbet
water: on target YEAH!!

--------------------
www.facebook.com/shell.marr

www.myspace.com/shellmarr

#160223 - 03/13/05 09:11 PM
Shell Marr

Quote:

Yeah! I just read my Feb. newsletter that you wrote about your success! Thanks!! And I am so thrilled (you have no idea) to know about this board. I plan on becoming a regular. OK, I'm gonna hold ya to it!! hehehe Anyway, today I'm not even going to mention how bad I have done. Tomorrow is a new day.... But I can't wait to succeed like you. I am 5'3" and weight about 210 (I don't know for sure 'cause it's been a few weeks since I've weighed-yes, I'm scared!) Well, hopefully we can be your support and help you get that number down...both to make your IBS symtoms decrease as well as making you healthy and feeling good again.... . I love that I can get meal ideas from here. I have been eating Luna bars and that's working out great. It's usually breakfast or a late snack. Aren't they wonderful... I'm a teacher, so I am extreeeemly careful throughout the day. Anyway, I am so excited. I have been trying weight watchers, but it has been hard for me. Keep trying.... chin up!! Thanks for being here & I can't wait to chat with you all! You are more then welcome....we ARE here for you!!

--------------------

#160224 - 03/13/05 09:12 PM
Shell Marr

Quote:

Hubby and I always clean house on Saturday morning. Later we went to the Cracker Barrel for dinner. Hubby paid for dinner, I went to the girl's room and on my way out I stopped to purchase a peanut butter pie. They only have them until April. I should not eat them because I do have a problem sometimes but they are so goooooood. Hubby was waiting on me at a display with Easter dishes. He knocked one off and it broke into dozens of pieces and I was laughing so hard. I told him I could not take him anywhere and to come on and get out of there. On the way out my big purse knocked the little fuzzy bunnies off another display and I almost rolled out the door laughing. My husband said at least they did not tell us to leave and not come back. I think the big shopping bag with the pie saved us because they did not know what I had purchased. I did not know I was the one that knocked the bunnies off the table, I thought it was my husband. Anyone in the parking lot that heard me laughing probably called 911. I could not stop. We then went to a grocery store and I purchased a turkey breast and some apples. It was a fun day. My husband says that I will never grow up. LOL (The lady at the Cracker Barrel was so nice, she wanted to know if he was cut and I was standing there cracking up)
Shelby

Oh Shelby....this day of yours had me laughing so hard!! Thanks for sharing and hope your having a great day... I've been so busy this weekend... sorry I have not been around much.

--------------------

Re: Shell Marr new
      #160225 - 03/13/05 09:14 PM
Shell Marr

Quote:

OK Shell, it's your turn. I am waiting to see what everyone did before I go to bed.
Shelby

Oh, Shelby I just saw this.....I guess I posted mine about 90 min after your post...not sure if that was too late or not?!?!?

--------------------

#160226 - 03/13/05 09:17 PM
Shell Marr

Quote:

BMR 2030 + 550 Calories burned on the eliptical minus (maybe 500 calories) to lose weight, if you don't then you will just maintain) = 2080 approx 1580 calorie budget. (right shell ?!??!)

Breakfast- 223 calories 2 frozen waffles with a little maple syrup

Lunch- 432 calories english muffin pizzas (not ibs safe for most.. ok for me) depends what ya put on them and a soda

Snacks- 778 calories luna bar, apple, ufo, corn pops, swedish fish (I have major PMS)

Dinner- 454 calories lemon pepper glazed chicken and potatoes I put on the recipe index. gotta check it out

Total calories 1889. within my food budget not really ) . Although I'd like to have been a little less. I'm going to have to be more careful, especially during this time of the month.

--------------------

Re: weight resistance classes are great! I'm glad you tried it! new
      #160227 - 03/13/05 09:21 PM
Shell Marr

Quote:

weight resistance classes are great! I'm glad you tried it!

Oh, I've been taking it for about 8 months now at least 2 times a week not including the Body Scupting class....but this was just a new (sub) instructor... plus I had just taken Step and was already tired.... then she told us it was "Resistance" this weekend, not just REP's of weights....

--------------------

#160229 - 03/13/05 09:33 PM
Shell Marr

Quote:

Hi guys!! HI
Exercise: 30 minutes elliptical = 100 calories burned. My hips are kinda sore, so I took it pretty easy and think I will take a day off today (Sunday). your hips hurt cuz Adrian is home or from workin out?
Calorie budget: 1309

Breakfast: Sourdough English Muffin with peanut butter, and applesauce = 269 calories

Lunch: 4 arrowroot cookies, some pretzels = 156 calories

Dinner: 1 cup pasta noodles w/ICBINB = 210 calories

Later: Plain medium baked potato = 145 calories

Snack: More pretzels = 108 calories

SO that was... 915 calories.
THEN I had about 4 strawberry daqueris (sp) that we made in my blender.. which probably wasn't very clever. For tummy or for calories, but I wanted them so much! So that probably added like... 600 calories, or something!
So a total of.. 1515 calories, which is way over my calorie budget, but oh well! lol

Cheers all!
--Steph

--------------------

#160230 - 03/13/05 09:34 PM
Shell Marr

Quote:

25 points. 3 activity points swapped = 22 points. On target. Did 30 minutes of elliptical and weight training.

WONDERFUL!!

--------------------

#160231 - 03/13/05 09:35 PM
Shell Marr

Quote:

I just started today's thread and am all excited! LOL.....yeah...I was a little busy...

Steph...I TOTALLY understand the daiquiris- they are my fave drink- will you email me the recipe??

--------------------

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | >> (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 106 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 13394

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review