All Boards >> IBS Fitness & Lifestyle Board Discussions

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | (show all)
Shell! new
      #158385 - 03/08/05 01:26 PM
Stephie

Reged: 03/10/04
Loc: Vancouver, Canada

I weighed myself again today (which I know I shouldn't do, bad Stephanie!!) and I am back up to 160 lbs. So the 3 lbs I lost are back apparently.. I just don't understand how come I have been exercising more, and eating less and still weigh more than I ever have. Did you weigh yourself at the same time of day and wearing the same type of clothing, had you just drank a bunch of water? Those are all things to concider..... as Kandee pointed out to me in an email... here I'll qoute it....

Quote:

Shell, about your weigh-in day..and that crummy one pound gain..did you realize you drank 6 1/2 POUNDS of water that day?
Kandee

I do weigh myself at the same time - right in the morning after I pee! And I'm always wearin' the same thing 'cause I'm always nekkid! Plus, since it is first thing in the morning and right after I pee, I shouldn't be carrying around a bunch of water with me.
I just don't know!
--Steph

--------------------
~~I'm not crazy, I'm just a little unwell-I know right now you can't tell~~Matchbox 20
IBS-D,pain.

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: Steph... new
      #158387 - 03/08/05 01:35 PM
Stephie

Reged: 03/10/04
Loc: Vancouver, Canada

Hi Casey,
Well, I'm not positive but the way I figured it out was through the Diet and Exercise thingie on my computer. It says that my body burns 1884 calories a day. To reach my goal (lose 5 lbs in one month), I need to eat 625 fewer calories than my body burns, which is..
1209. Then if I do any exercise (which I should be doing every day!) then I can add that on, like yesterday it was 1259 'cause I elliptical'd for 15 minutes.

I feel like it's not much to eat either. I don't know if it's 'cause of that or the cold I have, or a combination of the two but I am _exhausted_ most of the time. No matter how much I exercise, or how much sleep I get at night. I don't get it! Like today, I have time and I really feel like I want to jump on the elliptical machine now but when I get up, I feel like I'm gonna pass out I'm so tired!
My ideal weight is between 125-130 and that's like 35 lbs to lose!! If I can't even lose 5 lbs in a month, how am I gonna lose that much?? Oy!

--Steph

--------------------
~~I'm not crazy, I'm just a little unwell-I know right now you can't tell~~Matchbox 20
IBS-D,pain.

Re: Snack Jane! new
      #158567 - 03/09/05 02:08 AM
Linz

Reged: 09/01/03
Loc: England

Fennel tea is great for that with me.

Re: Fennel tea new
      #158573 - 03/09/05 02:19 AM
JaneC

Reged: 02/20/05
Loc: England

yeah, I do drink loads of tea, but I just don't always feel hungry. I think hunger tends to be correlated with exercise for me, so if I haven't just run 6 miles or whatever, I'm not hungry.

--------------------
"This is truly the age of bacteria: as it was in the beginning, is now and ever shall be."

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 131 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 60222

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review