All Boards >> IBS Fitness & Lifestyle Board Discussions

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | (show all)
Re: updated report new
      #155732 - 03/02/05 08:33 AM
Shell Marr

Reged: 08/04/03
Loc: Seattle, WA USA

Quote:

Quote:

breakfast- cereal with rice milk
snack- luna bar
lunch- leftover pulled chicken, 3 little rolls, and half a baked potato (ate too much)
so far I've skipped my afternoon snack- still feel full from lunch

dinner tonight will be with my daughter, but i don't know what I'll be eating yet..

Well I did eat that luna bar- good thing because we didn't get to dinner right away.. DD's fiance's car got stuck in the driveway! Oh no.....

then I had a chicken on the barbie with plain baked potato at the outback steakhouse and ate it all.. but we were there for almost 3 hours! That was a safe choice..... were you able to pass up the bloomin onion? I always have to have a little taste....

I need to take my sfs- not sure in what, it might just be tea.

--------------------
www.facebook.com/shell.marr

www.myspace.com/shellmarr

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: REPORTING IN - 3/1/05 new
      #155734 - 03/02/05 08:36 AM
Shell Marr

Quote:

Hello!
Exercise: None!

So my food budget for today is: 1225 calories.

Breakfast: LemonZest Luna Bar = 180 calories

Lunch: Two slices fresh french bread with ICBINB, 30 g baked lays, 2 arrowroot cookies = 476 calories

Dinner: Apricot glazed turkey breast with sweet potato (slow cooker recipe, my Dad made it for dinner.. I should post the recipe, it's really good) Yes, you should....sounds yummy! = 257 calories (I only ate a very small bit, and it said one whole serving is 357 so I am sorta guessing).

4 UFO, some jellybeans = 450 calories

For a total of... 1363 calories! 136 calories too many. That is ok....make up for it today!!

I forgot to report in yesterday, I didn't count calories but this is what I ate basically.. 2 slices white toast w/peanut butter, chicken fajita deli meat sandwich, sushi (rolls) for dinner (I had kappa rolls, avocado rolls, and a chicken teriaky roll) - it was SO GOOD.

Must get back on track tomorrow - must get over personal crises long enough to do some actual exercise and pay better attention to calories and stuff! Take care of YOU!! {{hugs}}

Cheers!
--Steph

--------------------

#155735 - 03/02/05 08:37 AM
Shell Marr

Quote:

Foodies:
*bowl of porridge with half peach, cinnamon, half banana & soy milk
*crumpet
*baguette with basil tofu & roasted veg chutney yum!
*banana
*crumpet
*muffin with black current conserve
*potato with bean burger
*smoothie of yoghurt, 4 pear quarters and 1tsp peanut butter
*2 squares Maya Gold chocolate

Exercise:
*ran about 6 miles (perhaps 8, I'm not sure) of fartlek, in the pouring rain. GREAT job!!
*cooldown stretches

--------------------

#155739 - 03/02/05 08:39 AM
Shell Marr

Quote:

Eating wise I was fairly good today. Crumpet for breakfast, salad with ryebread and egg for lunch and fresh pasta with tuna and olives for tea. Your food sounds yummy!!

A few snacks, mainly sweets (my downfall - and they always make me feel ill) and a reduced fat UFO.

Went to Yoga class, which was a really intense session - so I should have burned a few calories there. depending on our weight.... I think I burn about 350+/- in 60 mins.

I haven't lost any more weight this week, but I am a lot more toned from the Yoga and Pilates. That is a good thing still....

--------------------

#155740 - 03/02/05 08:41 AM
Shell Marr

Quote:

25 points (budget 22). I got into the chocolate at bedtime. Otherwise I would have been on target. oops... My next weigh in is tomorrow. good luck sweetie.....let us know how it goes...

--------------------

Re: REPORTING IN - 3/1/05
      #155742 - 03/02/05 08:42 AM
Shell Marr

Quote:

Well, Tuesday was a better day by far than Monday - no cake mishaps Didn't feel as stuffed and bloated either.

Breakfast - half white grapefruit, vanilla soy milk w/fiber
Snack - 16 oz coffee w/cream and sugar and the rest of my turkey sanwich from Monday's lunch.
Lunch - Grilled chicken breast with white rice and mango salsa
Snack - apple
Dinner - egg white omlet w/red pepper, spinach and mozz. topped w/salsa. yum! 2 slices sourdough with raspberry jam. A few tortilla chips for leftover salsa. (Ate slightly too much - small improvement over eating WAY too much)

Excercise - 1 hr pilates class GREAT!!

Water - Better today ~ probably closer to 70 oz. yAH!!

--------------------

Re: my report - new
      #155744 - 03/02/05 08:44 AM
Shell Marr

Quote:

Breakfast - oatmeal w/ sugar & pumpkin pie spice, rice milk
Lunch - sun dried tomato turkey sandwich w/ light mayo on homemade wheat bread You gotta tell me more about this one.... , chips, 1/2 a grapefruit
Dinner - a large portion of spaghetti (actually it was spaghetti sauce over linguini)... I was so hungry after working out!
Water - 64oz good!
Excercise - I started the 2nd week of my program... my reps increased which caused my legs to be jello-like again , I feel your pain (no, really I do...got my butt kicked yesturday too!!) but I still enjoyed it... nothing a nice soothing HOT bath won't take care of, which is exactly what I did once I got home !

--------------------

#155765 - 03/02/05 09:05 AM
chinagrl

Reged: 12/18/03

Hey Shell- I've just been really busy with school/work. I'm still teaching my class o' 200, the new works festival I'm running is coming up (70 shows in 8 days), and I'm directing something and taking classes!! So, very busy.

I'm supposed to eat 20 points a day. I think the whole Weight Watchers thing changed since I last went, but when I was there I was doing the flex point thing where I have 20 points a day and 35 extra to eat whenever. I'm not really supposed to go under 20 (too few and your metabolism decides you're starving) but for some reason I wasn't very hungry the last couple of days.

I've been keeping up with everyone else's loss/gain/water consumption though!

Re: REPORTING IN - 3/1/05
      #155776 - 03/02/05 09:22 AM
Shell Marr

Quote:

Hey Shell- I've just been really busy with school/work. I'm still teaching my class o' 200, the new works festival I'm running is coming up (70 shows in 8 days), and I'm directing something and taking classes!! So, very busy. WOW.... you are a busy girl....best of luck with it all... but, it great to have you back...

I'm supposed to eat 20 points a day. I think the whole Weight Watchers thing changed since I last went, but when I was there I was doing the flex point thing where I have 20 points a day and 35 extra to eat whenever. I'm not really supposed to go under 20 (too few and your metabolism decides you're starving) makes sense.. but for some reason I wasn't very hungry the last couple of days.

I've been keeping up with everyone else's loss/gain/water consumption though! amazing huh!!

--------------------

oddly enough- NO ONE wanted bloomin onion new
      #155791 - 03/02/05 09:40 AM
khyricat

Reged: 08/05/04
Loc: Michigan

except DH- so we didnt' get one! he had onion soup instead.

--------------------
Dietetics Student (anticipating RD exam in Aug 2010)
IBS - A
Dairy Allergic
Fructose and MSG intollerant

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 21 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 96564

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review