Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | (show all)
no sleeping for me. new
      #42748 - 02/03/04 02:47 AM
Gerry10

Reged: 10/15/03
Loc: Las Vegas,Nev.

Will here I sat all by my little self at 2:23 AM Feb 3 guess
every one is in bed but dumb me.that is what you get when you get my age,my feet & legs hurt,my ears hurt,an my poor tummy hurts,I can just sat here an talk to my self an no one cares.hope it will be a better day tomorrow,but some times I don,t think there are any better days for me.Bev told me once you only are as old as you feel.tonight I feel about 100.can,t seem to get any get up an go.I have a joke to tell on myself.we where out driveing an I really had to go bad,I told my hubby to stop I didn,t care where just stop.he did I jump out of the car an run into this bar ,now girls remember I live in Las Vegas an it was a GO GO danceing club.I shut my eyes an kept runing till I found the bath room.an shut my eyes all the way out.but oh did it feel good.happy I made it.so these thing do happen.you may get another story about me tomorrow night,

--------------------
Neta G.Yale

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: no sleeping for me. new
      #42817 - 02/03/04 11:39 AM
LauraSue

Reged: 01/14/04
Loc: New York City

LOL!! Gerry, that's real funny about the go go bar!

This weekend, I was counting out my pills for an upcoming trip -- talk about feeling old - I need a suitcase just for my meds!

--------------------
Laura
Keep it simple!

#42820 - 02/03/04 11:58 AM
Gerry10

I use to laught at my moms over night no I think they were called train case,s back then.full of pills not no more I have a suit case full.

--------------------
Neta G.Yale

#42879 - 02/03/04 03:43 PM
masayo

Reged: 01/17/04
Loc: mexico

well i have some insomnia so maybe i should get on this when i do...i have a funny and embarrasing thing i do....here goes...because we travel and live in mexico...nothing like las vegas...just road sometimes nothing else, no bathrooms for miles...and i get nervous on the trips and think....what if i have to go...what do i do...the sides of the roads are full of weeds and other scary things...there are tons of travelers on the roads...anyway sometimes you cant find a bathroom...so...my alternitive..a kitty litter box...i know, i know, sounds insane but works...havent had to use it yet...and lucky we have a SUV vehicle. I have a cat and we buy bulk containers of litter in a pale and i just put some litter at the bottom for emergencies...covers up the you know and i am not having it in my pants...
so there is my emergency kit...not really meds but safety net...
silly me, michelle

#42891 - 02/03/04 04:50 PM
*Melissa*

Reged: 02/22/03
Loc: ;

Michelle - That's pretty creative!

Gerry - You're too funny! Looking forward to your next story!

#42893 - 02/03/04 05:07 PM
sugar

Reged: 02/08/03
Loc: Calistoga, CA

masayo..very good idea!

Not only have I got a suitcase full of pills and
medicines but now I'm carrying a small 4 cup coffee
maker so I can drink my tea, plus various safe foods.

Sam can't understand why I have so much luggage
and not many clothes with me when we are traveling.

--------------------
A Safe Place

Re: Masayo. new
      #42928 - 02/04/04 02:51 AM
Gerry10

I have one right back for you.it got so bad there for awhile
I couldn,t even go down the street with out haveing to go .never knew when it was going to hit me.so I stop going any where.just would not leave my house.we also have a SUV
so we got a portable pot,had are window in the back darken so you can,t see in them,I haven,t had to use it yet,but it is there when I need it.

--------------------
Neta G.Yale

Re: Masayo new
      #42930 - 02/04/04 03:06 AM
Gerry10

It may be embarrasing but it is there if you need it,more embarrasing if you did it in your pants.

--------------------
Neta G.Yale

Re: Masayo. new
      #43025 - 02/04/04 10:43 AM
masayo

Reged: 01/17/04
Loc: mexico

Gerry that is too funny. Great minds think alike i guess. We have the same dark tint and space. Haven't had to use mine yet either. Hee Hee.
It reminds me of when I was a child and we had a little child portable potty on long trips with my family. But now Im 29 and feeling like Im 3 again with the "portable toilet".
Michelle

Re: Masayo.
      #43037 - 02/04/04 11:19 AM
rosiechica

Reged: 08/22/03
Loc: Wisconsin

I don't have anything like that in my car, but whenever my parents and I go anywhere with our horses, our preferred method of travel is either our truck (with truck camper that has a bathroom), or our motorhome that also has a bathroom. This was very nice for me when I was younger, and is also relieves a lot of stress when I need to travel with them.

Pages: 1 | 2 | (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 211 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 1826

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review