All Boards >> Eating for IBS Diet Board

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | (show all)
Re: might be negative but i have give up new
      #356608 - 03/11/10 05:02 PM
shawneric

Reged: 01/30/03
Loc: Oregon

Julie, your still seeing Dr Whorwell yes? And still doing the hypnotherapy?

Has DR Whorwell even mentioned seeing a behavioral therapist and counseling as well?

--------------------
My website on IBS is www.ibshealth.com

Edited by Heather (03/11/10 05:20 PM)

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

#356622 - 03/12/10 10:26 AM
julieb123

Reged: 07/19/07
Loc: uk liverpool

thank you all i do listen to what all say i really do you might think i dont but i do am going to try oats and water tomorow i am scared of lots of foods thats why i cant have them i cant have a baugle thats for sure i fear any breads i have only this month strated on potaoes thats big for me
i no i drive you all but the wall i have a good gi docter but i just dont feel am geting any were and i try so hard more than you know i realy do try
i feel so lost any alone i no you all help but am alone inside more than ever i spoke to help line and there ok help but the lady i like who helps me lots was of sp i man said if you was ok last week dont change nothing stick with soya nd all i was doing it was just ibs well am not sure what am doing any more and am so sorry for the post on milk i really wont say it again

--------------------
ibs c with trapped gas

#356624 - 03/12/10 11:11 AM

Unregistered

I hope someday both of us can feel better and feel not feel so alone. my boyfriend comes to visit me once or twice a week because of our conflicting work schedules and my ibs really gets in the way..it was a bummer yesterday I wait all week for the day he comes over and I felt so awful yesterday and he only stayed about half an hour cuz he lives about an hour or hour and a half away from me and he said he has been stuck in this town so much and really wanted to get home too. WHen he left I felt lonely and depressed becaue of my ibs and other reasons that I don't want to share. I felt to sick to do anything,I couldn't even shop last night and had to really force myself to cook up the turkey meat I took out and cook rice and mixed it in. it was awful and I kept getting horrid gas attacks. my bf got me a wii game for valentine's day and we still haven't played it together I have not had the engergy for it and we never have time cuz we end up going to wal mart so I can get food and cook for my ibs and his mom has him shop or he needs an oil change too. he goes to movies alone cuz I feel too awful to enjoy it and he bought me an anime series for my birth day which was in october and we haven't had the time to watch more than 2 or 3 episodes which I felt too awful to enjoy I was on the floor with gas. I have a diary app on my ipod touch I type in and everday I have FML in there at least once. I wish I could go back to the days I didn't have ibs or at least it was alot milder. I would go ride my bike in the afternoon or go to the gym I would have fun and leave town on holidays. Every christmas I'm stuck in the toilet while my dad and sister spend christmas with everyone..thats ok its me and my mom here..

#356661 - 03/13/10 09:20 AM
julieb123

Reged: 07/19/07
Loc: uk liverpool

can this get any worse i mean i am geting worse not better i have a belly so big to day consaption i cant take any more medicen and i just dont understand i think i might be haveing to much rice so i have had oats and water today and omg look at me know am so scared and i just dont no what to do feel any more am at home tonight and last few night i was at brothers and now am at home i feel like my worlds going to gave in help

--------------------
ibs c with trapped gas

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 543 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 11789

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review