Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1
Re: IBS and Diabetes, repeat.
      #325033 - 02/19/08 04:15 PM
llhight

Reged: 01/26/08

Hi, Posters.
On the 17th last, I pasted this request:

"Lloyd Hightower here, new member. Hello.
I've been moderately successful controling my diabetes, by diet and a modest medication, but I am feeling conflicted
with these IBS carbohydrates. My blood glucose is creeping up. What do you suggest, I do?"

I see 7 listers looked at my note, and I guess I scared them away. Maybe, this is one that Heather will have to answer. Help, Heather!

Lloyd

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: IBS and Diabetes, repeat. new
      #325036 - 02/19/08 05:00 PM
Zara

Reged: 06/07/06

Hi, for example, I read (almost) every new post but only reply if I know the answer. I don't know much about diabetes so I don't want to say anything that would actually make you worse off. I'm sure other people feel the exact same way and that's why you didn't get any responses. Please don't take it personally and don't be discouraged; I'm sure that if someone who knows about IBS and diabetes reads your post, they will reply.

--------------------
IBS-C, bloating, cramps
pregnant

#325039 - 02/19/08 05:55 PM
Susie2

Reged: 08/07/06
Loc: Pomona California

Hi Lloyd,

Sorry I haven't replied earlier. I am diabetic but just recently diagnosed and started on medication. I'm trying to change my diet to be more diabetes friendly but when I have an ibs flare it's hard. Heather does have some information on eating low glycemic index soluble fiber foods in the FAQ section and I think there are some posts if you do a search on the topic.

I'm sorry I can't be of more help, but I am just learning about diabetes. It's a challenge though. Good luck.

Susie

#325040 - 02/19/08 06:02 PM
lalala

Reged: 02/14/05

Hello! Things are slow here during the weekend. You can always "bump" up your post, if not enough people have looked at it or responded. Your question has been discussed in the Diet FAQs. Here's a link:

Eating for IBS & Diabetes

YOu might also want to try searching the boards for any previous discussions. Hope it helps!

Edited by Maria!Maria! (02/19/08 06:04 PM)

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 419 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 1197

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review