All Boards >> Eating for IBS Diet Board

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1
hello--question for all..
      #297961 - 01/24/07 06:45 PM
little bear

Reged: 12/22/04
Loc: chicago

im a former poster. dunno if anyone remembers me as little bear but..for a while i felt like my ibs was under control. now it seems to be giving me some upset. after the crash of christmas, i think the stress finally caught up with me. i was an ibs C..and while recently ive been experiencing symptoms revolving around C..ive also been having some different (i know this is gross) BMs and gurgles in my tum that just make me double over in pain. im not new to the ibs treatments, ive gone thru many. just looking now for any new tricks or ideas or even maybe some new friends to help me get over this ibs hump! i love to cook, any recipes that help with the pain..but fill up the tummy are great to throw my way just a heads up, i am a vegan..any recipes with dairy, cheese or eggs i can work around. thanks guys for taking the time to read my post. looks like ill be visiting here more frequently!

--------------------
VEGAN ASHLEY~IBS/C

www.myspace.com/dutchflowers

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: hello--question for all.. new
      #297965 - 01/24/07 07:04 PM
Gracie

Reged: 11/25/05

Hi Little bear, did you get to try the acacia?

hi gracie new
      #297969 - 01/24/07 07:22 PM
little bear

Reged: 12/22/04
Loc: chicago

yes, i used it. but it did not help me. i used it for a while. stopped and started over a few times and took it s l o w but it just never helped me to "go". it only helped manage the pains which i figured i could solve on my own.

--------------------
VEGAN ASHLEY~IBS/C

www.myspace.com/dutchflowers

Re: hello--question for all.. new
      #297972 - 01/24/07 07:29 PM
Sufie

Reged: 10/14/06

Hey there. I just bought a new cookbook--maybe you already have it--Vegan With a Vengence by Isa Moskowitz. I like it-I am not Vegan but I strictly do not eat red meat (it's been 10 years since I gave that up) or chicken, turkey, or any bird. I do eat seafood, so I have a difficult time finding cookbooks that cater to that. I really like this cookbook and though it will take me a minute to adjust to it I think it's worth the effort.

Anyway, good luck to you and I am sure lots of folks will be glad to see you back on the boards. I drift in and out too but I am fairly new here (diagnosed October of 2006). I am working very hard on getting better and I am lucky it is working for me. Thank God for this board!
Take care.

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 347 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 830

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review