All Boards >> Eating for IBS Diet Board

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1
Sick of this and not wantin to live
      #172910 - 04/23/05 08:00 AM
Tinkerbelle

Reged: 04/17/05
Loc: Los Angeles, CA

I am so scared and I can't handle this anymore. I can't handle the stomach gurgle so much that I am feeling suicidal. I cannot sleep. I don't want to eat and I feel like I cannot eat because I am in pain. I want this to end. I don't want to be around anyone but all I want is love and help. I need help. I don't know what to do. I am at my wits end.

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: Sick of this and not wantin to live new
      #172920 - 04/23/05 08:48 AM
Linz

Reged: 09/01/03
Loc: England

Call your GP's office and get an appointment asap! Tell them it's an emergency. And then tell your GP how depressed you are and GET HELP! There is no need to carry on feeling like that about IBS.

And an empty tummy is the no.1 trigger for a gurgly tum IMHO...and a major IBS trigger, so eat some SF even if you're not hungry.

Re: Sick of this and not wantin to live new
      #173036 - 04/23/05 08:24 PM
jasperlovel

Reged: 05/21/03

tinkerbell dont let your ibs ruin your life. you must go and talk to someone. we are all here to help you.
think positves things about your ibs even if its hard to think that way. jasper

--------------------
ive had ibs for 8 years now. im learning alot on this web board. thanks again everyone

Tinkerbelle! new
      #173040 - 04/23/05 08:48 PM
doubletrouble

Reged: 11/14/04
Loc: Canberra, Australia

Hey there! Sending you all the love and hugs you need. Linz is right. Get to your doctor. I didn't want to take anti depressants for the longest time but lately I've decided that the swinging moods I was getting and the fact that I just wanted to curl up in bed and never wake up needed some help (plus I was driving every one I love crazy with my constant bad moods, I was so angry all the time!). Please don't give up, believe me, if me and Beth can still be here you can be too! (There are lots more of us who have felt this way). Mood wise I'd have to say that on the AD's I feel like maybe IBS won't run my whole life. They really are worth a try. It's a bit of hit and miss and you might have to try a few (I'm currently on type 4) but there is something that will make you feel better.

--------------------
Amy

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 1696 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 402

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review