All Boards >> The Living Room

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | (show all)
Shouldn't I be happy today?
      #269449 - 06/14/06 03:29 PM
_Willow

Reged: 04/06/05
Loc: Canada.

Trevor told me, after he took out our daughter and his girlfriend ALL day yesterday to chuck E cheese and to introduce her to the girl's stepmother....Shouldn't I be glad his mom is letting him stay there till month's end? why am I sad?

I don't know this man any more, and we're so vicious with our words right now that I don'twa nt to be near him, but....it's so strange. maybe I'm at the acceptance, or a bit o the depressin phase.

Sniff. I'd cry but my allergies are so serious today that I don't ahve anywhere for the tears to come with, my whole face is swollen. Seriously, Ive taken 5 claritin and about 10 hits of otrivin, and visine and ahve an ice pack on my face. Eyuch.
I'm Deadddd sexyyyy!

--------------------
Keep on keepin' on...

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: Shouldn't I be happy today? new
      #269453 - 06/14/06 03:34 PM
Lyndsey

Reged: 02/16/05
Loc: Bay Area, CA

you mean he took his girlfriend to chuck e cheese? how sweet...lol...i'm sure you'll feel alot of emotions, missing him hating him...just remember this too will pass....raw emotions make people say funky things, hang in there!!!!!!!!!!

#269458 - 06/14/06 03:43 PM
cailin

Reged: 08/12/04
Loc: Dublin, Ireland

Shannon, there are going to be lots of emotions and ups and downs. You're allowed to feel sad some days. My friend who is going through a divorce was told by her counsellor that you have to give some time to grieve the relationship. You're being so strong you are allowed to let your defences down from time to time.

Wonder what stepmom thought of her stepdaughter's boyfriend having a child and being so much older? My mother would be completely freaked in her shoes.

Hang in there hon

--------------------
S.

Otrivin new
      #269462 - 06/14/06 03:51 PM
Toady

Reged: 04/06/06
Loc: A small city, Northwestern Ontario, Canada

Sweetie!! Your ex is a looser!! ARGHH!! I get so frustrated for you!! Anyways - watch that Otrivin! I was told by my old family dr is fine to use for allergies, but it's not!! It can cause more inflammation in your sinuses! I know, it helps you breath, but it's not good over long term - more than 3 days I was told. If you can, see a dr for an allergy spray - Nasonex, Flonase. I've used both - Nasonex works great for my allergies.
Good luck!!

--------------------
Cassandra

Live like there's no tomorrow. Love like you've never loved before.

IBS A 20+ years, Chronic Migraines, Chiari Malformation (decompressed June 22, 2010), Brachial Neuritis, and ??? the list just keeps growing, but I'm still shiny side up!

It's a hard transition. new
      #269483 - 06/14/06 06:02 PM
hohoyumyum

Reged: 05/28/03
Loc: SacTown, CA

A part of you rlife is comin gto a close. One you probably never expected to, at least not until old age got to you. It's okay to be sad. You should grieve for the lost relationship. You need it to heal.

--------------------
If you're not dead, you've still got time.

#269497 - 06/14/06 06:29 PM
Dr. Spice Yamin

Reged: 04/15/04
Loc: Maryland

its completely natural.. you're bound to feel angry, sad, resentful, doubtful, make excuses, bewildered, confused plus many more emotions in the next few months. Its all part of grief, and essentially you've lost a relationship, so grieving is inevitable.

however, seriously.. why is that man taking your daughter out with his new girly all the time. Can't you restrict that.. at least until the court says that its okay. You're still her mother and should have some say! I really wouldn't allow it, especially considering he's not only messing around with your daughter and his girlfriend, but also bringing other people into the mix. If he refuses to stop, then I'd refuse to let him take her out of the house. School is probably over, or close to being over, and after that i'd definitly monitor her whereabouts much more closely. Would he want you taking your daughter out while you were whoring yourself around town? Probably not. So why is it okay for him!?!? In addition.. does he have no brains? He should be a lot more careful with his actions right now, bc he's giving you a lot to use against him in court. Either he doesn't think you have the balls to use it against him (and obviously he doesn't realize you're a tough cookie).. or he really needs to invest in a new brain!

--------------------

#269509 - 06/14/06 07:12 PM
Gracie

Reged: 11/25/05

I like the way you put things. I totally agree with you.

LOL you are preaching to the choir. new
      #269539 - 06/14/06 10:53 PM
_Willow

Unfortunately I have been a "hardcore Otrivin addict" since I was 19 years old. I ahve tried all kinds of therapies but can't get off it, and have to use it every day in spring and summer or I'm dead meat. It's awful stuff and I suggest anyone reading this take your advice! I wish they'd told me eleven years ago.

--------------------
Keep on keepin' on...

LOL I agree new
      #269540 - 06/14/06 10:58 PM
_Willow

I think he has way underestimated me, as I ahve documented everything, and I also thin he's stepping over the boundaries. but, the only other caregiver for kayleigh is his mother, and he takes her every day, and She only takes kayeligh when he can't and is working-soo....but his mom has company right now for a while and so cannot take kayleigh, and besides, it's pretty sticky to get his mom to watch her so her own son can't see his daughter...he's really sensitive so if you make the wrong move, he'd either go ballistic or write all of us out of his life. That's why I'm playing it carefully. And I can't very likely take my next 3 weeks off of work so I can sit aroundf watching him! I have no job come summer so i need as much time to work as possible and I've already had to take a ton of time off to deal with emotional, legal and time issues this month. Augh...

I wish there were some simpler way.

--------------------
Keep on keepin' on...

She who laughs last, laughs hardest new
      #269543 - 06/15/06 01:53 AM
Nelly

Reged: 08/06/04
Loc: Within stray mortar fire of DC

Keep your head, girlfriend. He's needling you because he knows you're taking it like a lady. Surprise him in court with detailed diaries, pictures, notes, proof of broken promises and witnesses to his outright lies.

He's only going to get off as easy as you let him. Remember, the justice system works for YOU! He's got a fickle wayword teen who won't be desireable in a year. You'll have his money, and best of all NO HIM.

Keep the faith, girlfriend. COURAGE and a sweet face!

~nelly~

Pages: 1 | 2 | (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 656 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 4156

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review