All Boards >> The Living Room

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | (show all)
Hello from the lost one
      #221243 - 10/25/05 03:16 PM
heather7476

Reged: 08/09/04
Loc: South East Michigan

Hello everyone just wanted to let everyone know I am alive! Things have been going well. I am the Room Mother and Library Mom for Kenna's class and it keeps me busy, plus kenna has dance and I have been taking parenting classes on Wed nights. I think Hubby has forgotten what a homecooked meal is LOL! I am still battling hte depression thing and have pretty much just decided that it is going to be a life long battle. I have gained all my weight back and having being feeling pretty low about it! I have ot say though ALL IN ALL things are good. I am sorry I am MIA so much but things are just crazy and busy. I pop in from time to time and read some of the post!

Michele WAHOOOOOOO Congrats dear and here is to sticky babies!!!

Cara you look great and can't wait to see baby pics!!!

Rachel I am glad things are going well and looking forward to seeing you new baby!!!

Casey JJEEZZZ SNOW!!! NO THANKS LOL!!!!

Angela Glad to hear hubby is ok!

As for my baby making days! Well they are pretty much over! We have been told that whe have less than one percent chance of conceving without doing IVF! So since we don't have or want to spend that kind of money we are going to start getting rid of all the baby stuff I saved from Kenna. Not sure how I feel about that kind of numb.

I realy hope everyone is doing well and that you know that you all mean a great deal to me!!!
Hugs

--------------------
Heather7476

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: Hello from the lost one new
      #221248 - 10/25/05 03:44 PM
Dr. Spice Yamin

Reged: 04/15/04
Loc: Maryland

heather great to hear from you!

I'm glad things are looking up for you, and you definitly sound really really busy!

sorry to hear about your baby making days potentially ending. Might as well have unprotected sex, and you never know what might happen

--------------------

Re: Great to see ya back Heather! Keep poppin in! -nt- new
      #221270 - 10/25/05 05:52 PM
LittleLisa

Reged: 06/22/04
Loc: USA

--------------------
~~~Lisa~~~

Welcome back! new
      #221294 - 10/26/05 02:38 AM
Linz

Reged: 09/01/03
Loc: England

Wow, you sound rushed off your feet!

Hope you're feeling okay and that you get the depression demons under control soon. How's the Fibro stuff?

Enjoy Kenna sweetie. One good thing about things being this way is that you get to give her all your love and energy. She is a lucky young lady.

Re: Hello from the lost one new
      #221344 - 10/26/05 08:21 AM
Angela E.

Reged: 10/14/04
Loc: Michigan

Yeah it is good to hear from you! I was beginning to think you left the country! I am sorry about the baby news and that you are still battlibg depression. We have to plan another get together soon. Maybe some holiday shopping!! Talk to you soon!

Hi Heather!!! new
      #221346 - 10/26/05 08:24 AM
Cara4503

Reged: 03/20/04

It's good to see your pretty face! You sound very busy...but that's a good thing sometimes.

Take care of yourself....and you can email me whenever!

--------------------
~Cara~

Hey, Heather! new
      #221356 - 10/26/05 08:51 AM
BL

Reged: 06/01/03

I was asking about you last week! I have wondered where you disappeared to. Know you are busy with Kenna's school and after-school activities, but thanks for checking in with us!

Sorry to hear that you are still battling depression. That's the pits. And about the baby-making news. I don't know if I'd give those baby clothes away or not. Look at what's happened to Michele! You never know what God may have in store for you!

Take care, and know that we are always here for you if you need us. I have missed your smiling face.

Anyone heard from Heather7476 lately? nt new
      #231056 - 12/12/05 03:28 PM
cailin

Reged: 08/12/04
Loc: Dublin, Ireland

--------------------
S.

Re: Anyone heard from Heather7476 lately? nt new
      #231083 - 12/12/05 05:32 PM
Angela E.

Reged: 10/14/04
Loc: Michigan

No I haven't in since this last post in October. I was going to e-mail her but kind of got busy. I know that Michele had her phone number. I'll see if she answers my e-mail.

Re: Anyone heard from Heather7476 lately? nt new
      #231204 - 12/13/05 09:06 AM
michele

Reged: 06/02/03
Loc: southeastern michigan

I sent her several emails and one to tell her I was pg and I've gotten no response from her.

--------------------
Taking it one day at a time.....

Pages: 1 | 2 | (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 128 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 946

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review