All Boards >> IBS Fitness & Lifestyle Board Discussions

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1
New Lifestyle
      #236330 - 01/06/06 01:04 PM
Sassi0619

Reged: 01/06/06
Loc: Vermont

New to the world of IBS and have made some serious lifestyle changes. I am still very unstable and it has been 9 months since symptoms started. I have lost 15 pounds so far and am currently 30 pounds underweight. Not really worried about the weight, but would like to get some stability back in my life. I don't really crave any foods, but if I deviate from the few foods I know are safe and eat anything over a certain amount I will pay for it......

I just registered to this message board today and have been reading through the posts. I think this ia so helpful to have as a support group.

Any must knows for the "begginer" IBS-C (sometimes D)....I saw a dietician, but didn't really get a lot of satisfaction in what I should/shouldn't eat and how much.... Sorry for so much info, but am just excited to be part of a group that is experiencing or has experienced what I am!

Thanks!

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Welcome! new
      #236395 - 01/06/06 05:47 PM
retrograde

Reged: 04/15/04

Welcome to the boards!

If you haven't already, definitely have a good solid read-through of the whole "IBS Diet" section of this site (the link is directly to your left). At the top of the message boards page there is also a list of links you should read before posting. Once you've read that, there's also a cheatsheet to help you remember; that can be found here: IBS cheatsheet.

If after reading all that you've still got questions, I suggest posting them on the IBS Diet board instead of this board. That board gets more traffic and is where any questions about the diet go. If you have any questions about weight loss, fitness, exercise, etc... or if you want to start 'reporting in', this is where you can do that!

HTH and good luck!

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 116 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 907

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review