Tip Takeaway: I know - it's tough to talk about this. But you'll help yourself greatly by telling friends, family, and close co-workers. Tell them how symptoms affect you and if they restrict your life. Thank them in advance for their consideration and support. Don't downplay or dismiss your need for understanding and help. You deserve it.
- 1. What is IBS? What physically goes wrong? (Show them this page with the picture if it helps)
- 2. Is there a cure or any medical treatment?
- 3. Can you prevent IBS attacks? How can we help you do this?
- 4. What type of diet do you have to follow? Why? (Hand them a diet cheat sheet if it helps)
- 5. Is stress a big trigger? What helps you deal with it? How can we help with this?
- 6. Can you still go out to restaurants? What will make this easier for you?
- 7. What about holidays and parties? How can we help make these occasions safe for you?
- 8. What would you like us to do for you when you're at home?
- 9. What would you like us to do for you when you're in our home?
- 10. What would help you most when we go out together?
- If you or your friends and family need more information, check The First Year: IBS book.
Heather Van Vorous &
Heather's Tummy Care
Over 15 Years of IBS Business!
Have other IBS questions? Please call us toll free 866-640-4942.
Outside the continental US? Call direct 206-264-8069.
Get more IBS help at HelpForIBS.com!
See all the IBS Quick Tips!
Thank you for your continued support!
The goal of Heather's Tummy Care is to do good in the world - not just for IBS, but for our employees, our customers, our natural world and its magnificent creatures, and both our local and global communities. We contribute to national and international environmental and wildlife protection funds.
Millions of albatross chicks starve
to death on plastic ocean garbage.
Help us end elephant slaughter.
You're on this newsletter list because you have expressed interest in IBS news and information.
Change your newsletter email address here.
If you are viewing this newsletter on a website and would like to subscribe for email delivery, please "Join the IBS Newsletter" here.
ANTI-SPAM PRIVACY & SECURITY POLICY
Heather's Tummy Care
80 S. Washington St, #304
Seattle, WA 98104 USA
© 2017 Heather Van Vorous, Heather's Tummy Care. All rights reserved.
Authored by Heather Van Vorous. May not be reproduced without permission.
USA Copyright Office Registration Number TXU 1-270-858 and others.