Help For Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) - Education, Support, & Self Help for Irritable Bowel Syndrome
Heather & Company View Cart
Shop for IBSIBS Message BoardsIBS News & ReviewsStore Finder
Home
IBS Diet & Recipes
IBS Books
IBS Supplements
Yoga for IBS
Hypnosis for IBS
Tummy Teas
Get The IBS Diet Cheat Sheet
Get Trigger Foods, Safe Foods, Ten Commandments of Eating for IBS, More!

Enter First Name:

Enter Email:

We value your privacy

All Boards >> Hypnosis for Irritable Bowel Syndrome Discussions

Marilyn

Reged: 05/02/03
Some Great Reviews for the IBS Audio Program! :)
      02/19/13 11:24 PM

February 9, 2013 FIVE STARS from Judy in Kelowna, BC on Help For IBS:
"Excellent. Very Helpful."

January 25, 2013 From chris c. on Amazon: IBS Audio Program

"Excellent Program for Relaxation - I really enjoyed this program and rated it 4 stars. It really relaxes you. The hypnotist has a very calming voice and unlike other programs they don't repeat the same meditation over and over again. Each one is different, each is just as calming . I would recommend giving this program a try. It is a great tool in the fight against this condition."

January 24, 2013 FIVE STARS from Virginia in Danvers, MA on Help For IBS:

“I only received this [the IBS Audio Program 100] a short time ago and I am on Day 6 of the program. Michael's voice is soothing and empowering as are his words. I am looking forward to continuing this program to health and happiness.”

January 22, 2013 FIVE STARS from rdwriter on Amazon:

The IBS Audio Program for Irritable Bowel Syndrome "These CDs are like gold to me!"

"I was diagnosed with IBS when I was in grade school. I am now 40 and have suffered on and off for most of my life. It had recently gotten so bad, I was ready to try anything. This program has nearly eliminated ALL of my IBS symptoms. I am on the last couple weeks of the program and have seen steady progress from the beginning. Whenever I find out that someone also has this problem, I recommend this to them. I also use Acacia Senegal Fiber, but it was the hypnosis that really did the trick. I can now go to lunch with my husband and not have to go home immediately afterward. I even ate nachos with no problems! I still avoid certain food triggers, but for the most part, I can eat what I want.
I strongly recommend this program. Give it a chance with an open mind. You must go through the entire 100 day program to know for sure if it will work for you. The timing of symptom relief is different for everyone just as food triggers are different for everyone. I've been tempted to lend my CD's out to people, but I just can't do it. Those CD's are worth more than gold to me! I wouldn't give them up for anything!"

January 12, 2013 FIVE STARS from Marcia in Sun City West, Arizona:

Noticeable Improvement Since the Beginning of the IBS Audio Program

Although I've only finished 14 days on the program, I am really happy with it! I have noticed improvement in my IBS, gradual though it's been, since Day 1. I look forward to the session each day."

January 9, 2013 FIVE STARS from Elly Rothbard on Amazon:

"I am so thankful that I finally decided to use the [IBS Audio] program to rid myself of the suffering that I had for three years. It took courage to try something so different as self hyponsis. I am only sorry that I waited so long to do it. I have been free of the symptoms for three years. I was written up in my local paper and the health food store in my area tells customers about my great experience. If anyone wants to know more details about Michael Mahoney's program and how I used it, you can email me at: ellybard@embarqmail.com."

January 7, 2013 FIVE STARS From Billie Mellinger in Longmont Colorado on Amazon:

The IBS Audio Program 100 for Irritable Bowel Syndrome: "This product is amazing. I was desperately trying to deal with IBS and was excited to find this Audio Program. Marilyn at the U.S. office was so supportive. I listened faithfully to Dr. Mahoney and did the program only once. The tapes [CDs] have put me on the road to normalcy and as more time passes the better I feel. This program is worth more than I can express. I am a believer because it has erased my fearfulness and helped me tremendously. Some would call it a miracle. I look forward to traveling with my husband and just being normal again. My gratitude is unbounded. Please, please help yourself by trying the IBS Audio Program 100, if you are suffering."

January 7, 2013 FIVE STARS from Sheila in Porterville, California on Help For IBS:

IBS Audio Program for Irritable Bowel Syndrome - "So far on day 15 I am finding this product to be very helpful and I can't wait to spend my time listening to the sessions.

Michael Mahoney's voice is soothing and relaxing. I love the inner work that is happening without me having to do anything at all except relax and let the words flow through me. Well done!"

January 1, 2013 From ccdukes in Juneau, Alaska on Help For IBS:

"I found a lot of benefit from the IBS Hypnosis 100 series to deal with the mental part of IBS. I went through it twice and it has made a huge difference in my wellbeing and ability to cope with the IBS symptoms. There is lots of information all over this site that explains more. Counseling, and depression drugs did very little for me compared with the hypnosis."

December 26, 2012 FIVE STARS from Marjorie from Lebanon, PA

"I am very happy for the tape [CD program]. Thank you so much. It is helping me relax and feel better about myself. I am spending much less time questioning "Why me?"."

December 23, 2012 from Margaret in Orland Park, IL:
“Just getting started but so far so good I'm about 15 days in to the 100 day program and so far so good. I had found that the thought of certain foods was starting to cause me to have symptoms, so I knew it was time to change my mind set. I can't say that I have seen a huge change in my symptoms yet, but I have found myself thinking and saying "its really not too bad right now," which for only 15 days in is pretty darn good!”

December 21, 2012 From D.M. in California: "I've used the [IBS] program myself. It was recommended by a health care practitioner. Now I'm giving it to my sister as a gift...

I know the program was very soothing and helped calm things for me. I have good memories of the soothing guided meditations in it. The root cause of my IBS was medical worries and panic attacks... and finding out that my worries were unfounded turned out to be the real cure."

Five Stars from Starfire: "[The IBS Audio Program] Was sent next day even over festive period. Michael Mahoney has a great reputation. This is not a quick fix but a programme which will gently and yet powerfully help let go of old limits and become comfortably motivated for change and even challenge. You will also be making regular time for yourself which is extremely useful."

December 4, 2012 Private Phone Conversation with Permission from Bea K. in New Orleans, Louisiana (age 71)

"I have had IBS for about 20 years and I was desperate and was not helped by my doctor. As a Christian, I was hesitant to try the program, but then felt that God was giving me this tool to use. The IBS Audio Program was miraculous and I can eat everything! I give God and Michael Mahoney the credit! I have told my doctors and many others about the program. I deeply appreciate what Michael does and his the IBS Audio Program! I am so pleased with his work, that I am ordering other programs for myself and to give as gifts to others!"

November 18, 2012 FIVE STARS IBS Audio Program - Success from P.J. Farr

Although I was a bit doubtful when I read about this program, I tried it, stayed with it and achieved near miraculous results. -Paul

November 5, 2012 Private email from Belle S. in Colorado:
Hi Marilyn,

Thank you so much for sending the IBS audio program and for being so supportive. I have completed listening to the CD's and am quite astonished how much they have helped put me back on the road to feeling better.

I am still taking my prescription of Nortriptyline, 10 mg. but am wondering if I should gradually wean myself off them. Of course, I will check with my doctor.

I did make a major change by cutting out all caffeine and I believe that may have been the culprit.

The IBS audio program is worth more than I can express. Some would call it a miracle.
A very happy patient,
Belle S.

October 22, 2012 Private Letter from Marlene W. in Kansas:

Dear Marilyn - I am enjoying the tapes (CDs) and feel the benefits even if they are early. Thank you so much. Sometimes I feel normal now! ... I am so happy, and of course plan to keep it up. I find the sessions leave me in a happy mood. Going the right way, Marlene

October 22, 2012 FIVE STARS from Donna in Gallatin, TN on Help For IBS:

Review for the Hypnotherapy for Adults

I'm only one third of the way through the program and I'm already better. I love listening at night when I go to bed and I usually fall asleep before the session is finished. I sleep better and I'm actually able to eat some of the foods I had to give up. I'm thankful I found your website and thankful that you have helped all of us so very much.

October 20, 2012 FIVE STARS from Elizabeth in New York, NY:

This man has one of the most soothing voices I've ever heard.

October 11, 2012 FIVE STARS From Susan in Palto Alto, California:

Great Program

This is a beautifully conceived and executed program at a very fair price. It has helped me to relax which is definitely impacting my IBS in a positive way.

October 10, 2012 From Randi in Edmonton, AB, CANADA:

...Thanks for making this product available, I think it could be a very helpful alternative therapy for many.

October 1, 2012 From private phone conversation/email with Sandy L., Maryland, USA

"From the very first day that I listened to Michael Mahoney’s IBS Audio Program I knew that I made a great choice in ordering it. Truly, it was the best thing I have done for my IBS, by far, and I had tried many things. I started seeing improvement within a couple days, which really amazed me! I am only half-way through the program and I am doing great! I am a thousand times better than I was, everything is under control; I can travel and do what I want to do and I am back to eating almost everything. I am recommending this program to so many people, including my doctors, as they have few resources to help IBS patients.

In addition to helping my IBS problem, listening to this program has brought me substantial improvements in other areas of my life. For this reason, I will be ordering several other programs that Michael is providing. With what I have experienced so far, I now know that I can reach some goals that have remained elusive for some time. Michael Mahoney is clearly a gifted healer and I am so grateful to him for sharing his gifts.” Sandy L., Maryland, USA

October 2012 From Wanda in Newton, KS:

Excellent!

I just finished listening to today's session - - day 33. These are SO good! Along with the peppermint oil capsules and acacia fiber, I am regaining my life. It's wonderful! Would highly recommend all three products!!

September 5, 2012 Private Email From SF:

I just wanted to let you know how grateful I am to have learned about the IBS Audio Program. Life was lived around the symptoms causing distress, anxiety, and hassles. I read about the program in a book by Heather Von Vorous and didn't see how it could help. After two years of doctors, tests, and pills with no success at all, I thought I had nothing to lose by trying it. I am beyond grateful to say that the daily symptoms are pretty much gone. To give it a rating, 90 to 95% would be how it feels. It has been four months of normalcy. Instead of dreading going out in the morning for work or whatever, I just leave. Dining out is fun again although I pay attention to stay away from certain foods. I have not forgotten and things aren't perfect every day, but life is so much better. I don't know how it works but am so glad it did. Thank you, SF

September 2012 FIVE STARS from Catherine in Portecello, ID:

Am really enjoying this program.

It is too early to say how effective this program will be as I am only on the 12th day. My doctor was very enthusiastic. I look forward to the sessions as they are very relaxing.

--------------------
My Journey and Success with the IBS Audio Program Hypnotherapy Program: www.helpforibs.com/messageboards/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=hypnotherapy&Number=224850

Post Extras Print Post   Remind Me!     Notify Moderator

Entire thread
Subject Posted by Posted on
* A few encouraging stories - feedback for the IBS Audio Program 100 Marilyn 08/23/06 09:42 PM
. * Re: A few encouraging stories - feedback for the IBS Audio Program 100 jb24   09/06/14 10:30 PM
. * ADDED Recent Encouraging Stories for Hypnosis IBS Audio Program Marilyn   10/13/14 01:00 PM
. * Re: A few encouraging stories - feedback for the IBS Audio Program 100 Dotcase   05/12/11 06:26 PM
. * Another Encouraging Comment for IBS Audio Program Marilyn   06/09/11 12:17 PM
. * Some Great Reviews for the IBS Audio Program! :) Marilyn   02/19/13 11:24 PM
. * Re: Some Great Reviews for the IBS Audio Program! :) Marilyn   06/04/13 12:08 PM
. * Re: A few encouraging stories - feedback for the IBS Audio Program 100 KareBear   05/30/11 09:28 PM
. * Re: A few encouraging stories - feedback for the IBS Audio Program 100 edwardbella   02/09/15 08:52 PM
. * Re: A few encouraging stories - feedback for the IBS Audio Program 100 *DELETED* araceli   02/28/11 10:17 PM
. * Re: A few encouraging stories - feedback for the IBS Audio Program 100 LtDanFan   02/28/11 05:25 PM
. * Re: A few encouraging stories - feedback for the IBS Audio Program 100 Marilyn   02/28/11 06:01 PM
. * Re: A few encouraging stories - feedback for the IBS Audio Program 100 RSQ   03/23/11 02:02 PM
. * Re: A few encouraging stories - feedback for the IBS Audio Program 100 LtDanFan   03/01/11 11:28 AM
. * Re: A few encouraging stories - feedback for the IBS Audio Program 100 Marilyn   03/01/11 09:59 PM
. * Re: A few encouraging stories - feedback for the IBS Audio Program 100 LauraHarris   01/18/11 07:26 PM
. * A New Encouraging story! Marilyn   06/04/07 05:44 PM
. * From Heather's Newsletter - Another Hypnotherapy Success Marilyn   06/12/07 08:39 AM
. * Thanks!! -nt- HeatherAdministrator   10/26/16 10:38 AM
. * Some New Updates Marilyn   03/30/07 02:04 PM
. * Re: Anyone know how to email Michael directly? feelinggood   08/06/07 06:57 PM
. * Re: Anyone know how to email Michael directly? Marilyn   08/06/07 09:18 PM
. * Re: Anyone know how to email Michael directly? Susie1985   05/12/11 02:45 AM
. * Re: Anyone know how to email Michael directly? Marilyn   05/12/11 11:18 AM
. * Re: Anyone know how to email Michael directly? Lynn26   06/02/09 08:27 AM
. * Re: Anyone know how to email Michael directly? Marilyn   09/12/09 12:00 PM
. * Another encouraging story - :) Marilyn   09/12/09 12:01 PM
. * Re: Anyone know how to email Michael directly? LN   05/15/08 05:25 AM
. * Re: Anyone know how to email Michael directly? Marilyn   05/15/08 11:18 AM
. * Re: Anyone know how to email Michael directly? LN   05/18/08 12:48 AM
. * You are good to go! :) Marilyn   05/18/08 01:42 AM
. * Re: You are good to go! :) LN   10/17/09 05:03 PM
. * Listening during a difficult emotional time Marilyn   10/17/09 10:29 PM
. * Re: Listening during a difficult emotional time LN   10/28/09 02:18 PM
. * More Positive Feedback!!! Marilyn   11/03/09 01:03 PM
. * Re: You are good to go! :) LN   05/19/08 04:52 AM
. * Some MORE GREAT SUCCESS Stories Marilyn   05/28/08 11:45 AM
. * Re: Some MORE GREAT SUCCESS Stories jay219   01/05/09 10:04 AM
. * Re: Some MORE GREAT SUCCESS Stories Marilyn   01/05/09 01:38 PM
. * Re: Some MORE GREAT SUCCESS Stories Marilyn   07/02/08 02:23 PM
. * Re: Anyone know how to email Michael directly? yoffie   08/07/07 09:22 AM
. * for Yoffie line415   09/03/07 07:43 PM
. * The IBS Audio Program works wonderfully with teens Marilyn   08/07/07 02:04 PM
. * Question for Marilyn on Hypnosis with teens yoffie   09/23/07 05:11 PM
. * Re: Question for Marilyn on Hypnosis with teens Marilyn   09/24/07 12:48 PM
. * Re: Question for Marilyn on Hypnosis with teens yoffie   10/30/07 04:50 PM
. * Re: Question for Marilyn on Hypnosis with teens Marilyn   10/30/07 09:53 PM
. * Re: The IBS Audio Program/teens can i get your feedback? yoffie   08/07/07 03:08 PM
. * Flagyl is metronidazole. I think it's brand name vs generic. -nt- lalala   08/07/07 08:11 PM
. * Constipation and Alternating Success Stories Marilyn   08/24/06 05:46 PM

Extra information
0 registered and 4 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 275194

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

LEGAL DISCLAIMER - This website is not intended to replace the services of a physician, nor does it constitute a doctor-patient relationship. Information on this web site is provided for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for professional medical advice. You should not use the information on this web site for diagnosing or treating a medical or health condition. If you have or suspect you have an urgent medical problem, promptly contact your professional healthcare provider.

Any application of the recommendations in this website is at the reader's discretion. Heather Van Vorous, HelpForIBS.com, and Heather & Company for IBS, LLC are not liable for any direct or indirect claim, loss or damage resulting from use of this website and/or any web site(s) linked to/from it. Readers should consult their own physicians concerning the recommendations on these message boards.

Home | Shop for IBS | IBS Message Boards | IBS News & Reviews
IBS Diet & Recipes | IBS Books | IBS Supplements | Yoga for IBS | Hypnosis for IBS
IBS Tummy Teas | Irritable Bowel Syndrome Glossary

About Us | IBS Links | Search this Site | Site Map | Shipping & Returns | Privacy & Security
Contact Us | For Doctors & Dietitians | Wholesale | Co-packing Services

1999-2009, Heather Van Vorous, HelpForIBS.com, Heather & Company for IBS, LLC.
All information & art is proprietary and may not be duplicated.
All rights reserved.

Legal & Medical Disclaimer

Website Design