All Boards >> Hypnosis for Irritable Bowel Syndrome Discussions

Gerikat

Reged: 06/21/09
Re: Dr. Barbara Bradley Bolen Reviews IBS Audio Program - FIVE STARS
      12/14/10 06:38 PM

This is great that the hypnosis is getting the recognition it deserves. It certainly has been my saving grace. I see people still disecting their diets down to every little morsel eaten and what day and time, etc., and I thank the heavens I don't worry about that anymore. It never worked anyway.

Marilyn, it's been a long time since I have had symptoms. I have never known since I was a little girl, what it felt like to be a "normal" person, if there is such a thing.

I really stopped trying to compare myself to others and their ways and their diets, their patterns and symptoms and all the crap that goes with that. I have a good BM, of good consistency, every 3-4 days. Now some would say that's too long, but guess what? it is how my body works and it is working so well now, I just cannot believe it.

Thanks again, Mike!

Post Extras Print Post   Remind Me!     Notify Moderator

Entire thread
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Dr. Barbara Bradley Bolen Reviews IBS Audio Program - FIVE STARS Marilyn 12/09/10 11:15 PM
. * If you have been on the fence... Marilyn   12/18/10 10:50 AM
. * Brain-Gut Connection Explained - How Hypnotherapy can Help IBS Marilyn   04/30/11 11:06 AM
. * For Newbies Marilyn   05/20/11 01:15 PM
. * Another Encouraging Story Marilyn   06/09/11 12:22 PM
. * Received another nice review - IBS Audio Program is PHENOMENAL!!! Marilyn   06/13/11 01:03 PM
. * Re: Received another nice review - IBS Audio Program is PHENOMENAL!!! Marilyn   11/05/11 01:15 PM
. * Re: Dr. Barbara Bradley Bolen Reviews IBS Audio Program - FIVE STARS Gerikat   12/14/10 06:38 PM

Extra information
0 registered and 12 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 9582

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

Shop For IBS Here!