Help For Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) - Education, Support, & Self Help for Irritable Bowel Syndrome   
Heather & Company View Cart  
Shop for IBSIBS Message BoardsIBS News & ReviewsStore Finder  
Home
IBS Diet & Recipes
IBS Books
IBS Supplements
Yoga for IBS
Hypnosis for IBS
Tummy Teas

All Boards >> Hypnosis for Irritable Bowel Syndrome Discussions

kem

Reged: 06/09/10
Re: thanks RSQ and Gerikat
      08/28/10 12:38 PM

Hmm, if you have a minute, I wonder if I could ask your opinion of something. (RSQ, if you are out there, I wonder what you think, too.)

I agree w/what you mentioned about not constantly pouring over every bite, trying to find your culprits - I can see where (while initially very helpful) this has an enormous potential to feed the IBS. [That's probably sort of obvious, but I don't mean to offend anyone! All I can say is that is what I've personally witnessed!] Any way, considering that . . . my question is: Do you think/feel that trying the hypno first (with no strict diet, other than maybe trying to be sensible considering your own situation) might have helped you faster in the long run?
What would you advise for someone who just discovered they have IBS? (We've already done both the diet and the hypno, too, so this is not for me personally to act on, but just to learn what you think.)

I appreciate being able to ask you this at this point, because I have the sense that soon you will be busy going about your life and not necessarily looking back at the IBS days! How about that?!
kem (daughter w/ibs-d)

Post Extras Print Post   Remind Me!     Notify Moderator

Entire thread
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Some More Encouraging Positive Stories from users of the IBS Audio Program 100 Marilyn 07/15/10 10:43 PM
. * Re: Some More Encouraging Positive Stories from users of the IBS Audio Program 100 declanparkes   01/16/11 08:38 AM
. * Re: Some More Encouraging Positive Stories from users of the IBS Audio Program 100 Marilyn   01/16/11 02:37 PM
. * A Few More just in - Be Encouraged!!! :) Marilyn   07/29/10 07:44 PM
. * Another recent review for the IBS Audio Program on Amazon - for Heather's Tummy Care Marilyn   07/30/10 12:49 AM
. * Some More Recent Positive Feedback! Marilyn   08/23/10 01:06 PM
. * thanks RSQ and Gerikat kem   08/28/10 12:46 AM
. * Re: thanks RSQ and Gerikat Gerikat   08/28/10 09:23 AM
. * Re: thanks RSQ and Gerikat kem   08/28/10 12:38 PM
. * Re: thanks RSQ and Gerikat Gerikat   08/30/10 03:05 PM
. * Update re IBS Audio Program 60 for Children from kem Marilyn   11/26/10 10:06 PM
. * That's AMAZING!! dragonfly   11/29/10 07:54 AM
. * Re: That's AMAZING!! kem   11/29/10 07:27 PM
. * Re: Update re IBS Audio Program 60 for Children from kem kem   11/28/10 06:42 PM
. * Newly Diagnosed - Trying Hypnotherapy First before or along with other treatments Marilyn   08/30/10 04:38 AM

Extra information
0 registered and 0 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 7138

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

LEGAL DISCLAIMER - This website is not intended to replace the services of a physician, nor does it constitute a doctor-patient relationship. Information on this web site is provided for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for professional medical advice. You should not use the information on this web site for diagnosing or treating a medical or health condition. If you have or suspect you have an urgent medical problem, promptly contact your professional healthcare provider.

Any application of the recommendations in this website is at the reader's discretion. Heather Van Vorous, HelpForIBS.com, and Heather & Company for IBS, LLC are not liable for any direct or indirect claim, loss or damage resulting from use of this website and/or any web site(s) linked to/from it. Readers should consult their own physicians concerning the recommendations on these message boards.

Home | Shop for IBS | IBS Message Boards | IBS News & Reviews | IBS Support Groups
IBS Diet & Recipes | IBS Books | IBS Supplements | Yoga for IBS | Hypnosis for IBS
IBS Tummy Teas™ | Irritable Bowel Syndrome Glossary

About Us | IBS Links | Search this Site | Site Map | Shipping & Returns | Privacy & Security
Contact Us | For Doctors & Dietitians | Wholesale | Co-packing Services

© 1999-2009, Heather Van Vorous, HelpForIBS.com, Heather & Company for IBS, LLC.
All information & art is proprietary and may not be duplicated.
All rights reserved.

Legal & Medical Disclaimer

Website Design