All Boards >> Yoga for IBS & Digestive Health Discussions

View all threads Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1
Old And New
      #373598 - 05/28/17 04:39 PM
Hopefloats

Reged: 07/13/05
Loc: New Hampshire

Hi Everyone, I am back from long ago. I have had a TERRIBLE time. After having a Dunkin Donuts Coolatas, from my friend who asked for decaf (they are pre-made) WITH CAFFINE, I was doubled over with horrific abdominal pain. I promise you I had NO IDEA what I had been drinking!

Anyways years ago, I came to these forums and I swear listening, taking care of my intestines, I TRULY got very, very well! Now this episode lasted a while...And I had a lull. BAM!!!! Back again. It was not FOOD poisoning but my IBS, in FULL MAD MODE! After another week, I am using the advice here, re-learning,

BUT I can tell my body needs to have a bowel movement. To get going, initially can we use glycerin suppositories? My doctor threw STRONG antibiotics at me. I declined. I do not get along with them on a good day!!!!!

I want to be here, give my body time to heal, and IF no other choice, maybe antibiotics. Oh he also said my colonoscopy due next year. I disputed, he insisted. I pulled my medical records, I was right. I JUST NOTICED I PISTED THIS IN THE WRONG PLACE!! OH MY CAN THE MODERATOR MOVE IT? SIRRY FOLKS!! THANK YOU!!!!!

Edited by Hopefloats (05/28/17 04:43 PM)

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 19 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 5418

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review