All Boards >> IBS Recipes

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1
need help finding soup recipe
      #350068 - 09/18/09 09:49 AM
Little Minnie

Reged: 04/16/04
Loc: Minnesota

One of my customers at the farmers' market last night told me about a soup that is all vegetables and no stir and no water or broth is added. You layer the vegetables so the longest cooking ones are on bottom then add olive oil to the top and cook on low heat until the veggie juices become soup. She called it Gypsy Soup but all I am finding from a search is the same Molly Katzen recipe over and over and it isn't the one. If someone can help that would be great.

--------------------
IBS-A for 20 years with terrible bloating and gas. On the diet since April 2004. Remember this from Heather's information pages:
"You absolutely must eat insoluble fiber foods, and as much as safely possible, but within the IBS dietary guidelines. Treat insoluble fiber foods with suitable caution, and you'll be able to enjoy a wide variety of them, in very healthy quantities, without problem." Please eat IF foods!

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: need help finding soup recipe new
      #350069 - 09/18/09 10:00 AM

Unregistered

perhaps it's here http://www.helpforibs.com/messageboards/ubbthreads/recipe_index.php I notice sometimes I've seen a recipe then I look for the name in that list and can't find it anywhere. for example there is an easy chicken and vegtable roast recipe I found under chicken and rice salad because someone posted a bunch of recipes in one post so I wrote that down so I remembered next time.

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 105 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 2845

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review