All Boards >> The Living Room

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | (show all)
I graduated to a 'B'! (postfor the gals)
      #81808 - 06/22/04 06:15 AM
Sheri01

Reged: 04/19/04
Loc: New Jersey

There is something I'd like to share...

I don't spend lots of time on my appearance (pretty low maintenance kinda girl), and when I need a new bra I just pick out one that seems the right size off the rack at Wal-Mart (I know, I know, it's truly horrible), which is usually a 36 A, but I knew that was too big.
Then, I decided that I am getting older (still young though!), so it's time to get a big girl bra (well, okay, a "grown up bra") so I went to Victoria's Secret and got sized up. I am now a 34 B! Woohooo! I still strongly belive that my boobs are way too small to be a B, but if the bra fits wear it!
I know that this post is a little ridiculous, but I needed to share!

--------------------
-Sheri

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: I graduated to a 'B'! (postfor the gals) new
      #81809 - 06/22/04 06:18 AM
bz

Reged: 06/18/03
Loc: Brooklyn, NY

Nothing like a trip to Victoria's Secret to make you smile!

Barbara

wahoo! new
      #81812 - 06/22/04 06:28 AM
jenX

Reged: 08/11/03
Loc: Richmond, VA

you've probably been squishing them into the wrong size all along, really. when they sized me, they made me go up, too, and i've never been more comfortable! (ironically, my best friend was the one that told me to go in- she looked at me one day and said "what size do you think you are?" and when i told her she laughed so hard she almost fell over. she made me go get "sized." she was right. she guessed the right size, too. it's a gift! )

--------------------

Embarrassing story... new
      #81822 - 06/22/04 07:00 AM
Cara4503

Reged: 03/20/04

When I was first dating my now husband, we were at V.S. and I was going to get a new bra....at that time I was embarrassed of my size, and didn't want him to see it (34B). Well of course those sales people are ULTRA-friendly because they want you to buy the whole store. So I'm in the dressing room and my 'boyfriend' is right outside the door, and the sales lady comes to the door and SCREAMS, 'Are you doing ok in there?? I brought out a bunch more 34B's and set them outside your door!!! Most have the padding like you wanted!'

I wanted to DIE. I waited for like 5 minutes in that dressing room for my face to go back to it's normal color.

We laugh about it now....

~Cara

--------------------
~Cara~

Oh no! new
      #81838 - 06/22/04 07:55 AM
Sheri01

Reged: 04/19/04
Loc: New Jersey

That's so horrible! But, at least you have it to laugh at now. I'm not too shy about my size, since I know that it's obvious that I have small ones. Boy, did I brag to my boyfriend! He thought it was hilarious that I was so proud!

--------------------
-Sheri

Sheri :) new
      #81844 - 06/22/04 08:01 AM
ibsgrl

Reged: 04/18/04
Loc: Canada

Hey girl!
That's awesome, hehe.
The only thing I wanted to add is that, if I'm correct, a 36A is pretty similar in size to a 34B...so in that case, you've always been a B! No need to worry!!!

Re: Oh no! new
      #81845 - 06/22/04 08:04 AM
Cara4503

Reged: 03/20/04

I know that's the funny part! It's not like he couldn't tell that my boobs weren't DD's or anything! Hahaha.
I want to go get sized now. Thanks for the inspiration lol.

--------------------
~Cara~

#81848 - 06/22/04 08:08 AM
mspaschal259

Reged: 05/28/04
Loc: North Carolina , USA

Victoria's Secret is the best place.. I love the bras and underwear. It's expensive, but we girls need to spoil ourselves for sure.. A comfortable bra is worth a million dollars.. ha-ha

--------------------
-----Marilyn-----

#81850 - 06/22/04 08:13 AM
countrygirl

Reged: 04/29/04
Loc: Wisconsin, USA

Okay these might be stupid questions but here it goes: Where do you get sized for a bra? I live in the sticks so i wouldnt even know where to get sized at.Does it cost anything? and do you have to bare your breasts to the salesperson? I hate buying bras because it seems like i either end up with ones that pinch my sides or i end up looking like i have torpedo missles on my chest.I have always bought B cups, but im wondering now if maybe i need a C? i get those little bulges above the cups that makes me wonder if maybe i should be buying C cups?~~~Tanya

No Victoria's Secret here in Canada! waaah! -nt- new
      #81856 - 06/22/04 08:22 AM
ibsgrl

Reged: 04/18/04
Loc: Canada

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 382 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 30620

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review