All Boards >> Eating for IBS Diet Board

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1
Paula Creamer? new
      #345546 - 05/04/09 07:19 PM
Borrelli

Reged: 03/22/09

Sorry if this is the wrong board to post this. Moderators please move this if so.

Any Golf fans out here? Seems LPGA player Paula Cramer has been striken with IBS. Sounds so familiar its scary. Shes had to pull out of a number of tournaments already this year and is on antibiotics.

http://www.thegolfchannel.com/tour-insider/creamer-ailing-but-playing-29231/

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: Paula Creamer? new
      #345549 - 05/04/09 09:53 PM
GaGa

Reged: 01/12/08
Loc: Florida

Seems like any other illness/disease, good "ole" IBS is no respector of persons, is it???? The saddest, to me, is when I read the posts about chidren who have it and mothers who are struggling to help them. It's like we say at the school where I work (alternative school) - after a bad day, you want to go home and hug your kids extra tight!
I pray they find the right meds for her so she can continue her career.

--------------------
"I Will Survive! :-)... I shall live and not die and declare the works of The Lord..."

Re: Paula Creamer?
      #345591 - 05/05/09 11:13 AM
Borrelli

Reged: 03/22/09

My GI originally prescribed me with heavy antibiotics (metronidazol and cipro) and they worked almost immedietly. Unfortunetly after a few months i was back to feeling like crap again. Sounds like what shes going through. The next few times he prescribed the anti's they started to have less and less of an effect. Because they worked so instantaneously he thought i might have a bacterial overgrowth problem but the test came back negative and all the probiotics i take don't help. It's like a never ending battle.

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 568 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 1137

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review