All Boards >> Eating for IBS Diet Board

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1
is this reflux?
      #289953 - 11/13/06 05:35 PM

Unregistered

I don't have any bad breath or a burning throat right now, but i've had a few chunks of food come up my throat. I was rolling around on a stability ball and I felt a warm burning and then tasted acid in my mouth. Well I guess i'm not really asking if this is reflux, I'm pretty sure it is. I was wondering if acid can like get trapped like in your chest and like trap food in with it that comes up later? Also when I like push out my chest and stomach as much as I possibly can I also get a tightness a little ways below my brest,below the space between them, does this have anything to do with bowel stuff,reflux stuff, or both? I can also feel stuff going on in my throat when i push out my chest and stomach like a tightness and a need to burp, sort of. I have omperazole, should i take it now then? I don't like the omperazole though, it seemed to give me this weird feeling like in my throat under my chin and it like hurt. Maybe its just me, maybe it was something else. I was also getting a cold when I felt that.

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: is this reflux? new
      #289989 - 11/14/06 05:56 AM
K2

Reged: 01/29/06
Loc: Canada

Sounnds like reflux yep. Did you eat anything that could have caused it? I'm not familiar with meds for reflux, sorry.

I don't think the acid gets trapped in your chest, but it comes back up from the stomach and may give that feeling.

Hope you're doing better today,

--------------------
Kat

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 716 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 454

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review